Texas Fishing Forum

MOTV

Posted By: Barn

MOTV - 01/24/21 04:49 PM

Anyone else have My Outdoor TV (MOTV) streaming service? I signed up back around April. I decided to drop U-verse since they kept dropping channels and raising prices. Only drawback was loosing outdoor channels like WFN, Sportsman, Outdoor Channel, etc. I thought MOTV would allow me to continue to watch most of the fishing shows I liked based on the advertising I saw. Once I got into using it, I released most all of the shows are from previous seasons. Not much new content. There is no live content on MOTV. At least the MFL cups were current with the only exception the new shows posted about 2 days after they aired. Now, don't air until after 8 days. Not to mention they really haven't added any new series of anything else.

My suggestion to others considering is definitely do a trial. You might be able to binge watch everything you want in that time span. Otherwise, you might want to just sign up for month here or there after the season have all completed. Otherwise, they have figured out how to make you drag out your subscription waiting on new content. At least, I had a 50% off promo for the season so it's not as annoying.

fish

Posted By: Rayzor

Re: MOTV - 01/24/21 06:23 PM

The one thing about any outdoor channel, is that they are 90% hunting. Fine if you are a big time hunter, not so good for fisherman. Except WFN, of course.
Posted By: Sinkey

Re: MOTV - 01/24/21 07:13 PM

I have it and love it. Lots of shows in hunting and fishing I don’t get with my cable.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum