Texas Fishing Forum

Brandy branch

Posted By: Skeeterboy86

Brandy branch - 01/24/21 12:07 AM

Hey guys any news on brandy branch are they generating is the fishing good or bad right now
Posted By: Razorback

Re: Brandy branch - 01/24/21 02:03 AM

They are generating. As for whether fishing is good, we didn't catch our first keeper until 12:30 today. We ended up with four. Don't get in a hurry launching or loading. The one lane ramp is crazy busy on weekends.

Re: Brandy branch - 01/24/21 09:02 PM

Thanx man ill be headed there saterday ill give a update after i fish i have never been there myself
Posted By: bassmanrudy

Re: Brandy branch - 01/24/21 09:58 PM

"ill tell you what i caught them on in welsh i use a crig wopper plopper and on fork i have been flipping arig in the grass with 6xds on them tn shad on spinning reel rigged with 6lb mono its gota be 6 tho they wont hit 10 lb and bob sandlin ive been catchin all the big girls in 37 ft water with hot pink sqarebill is that enough info for ya buddy"

Still the same always asking never giving angler... lol.

Re: Brandy branch - 01/24/21 10:22 PM

Sounds like u should be on the elite series instead of trolling peoples post
Posted By: Smurfs

Re: Brandy branch - 01/24/21 10:26 PM

popcorn
Posted By: bassmanrudy

Re: Brandy branch - 01/24/21 11:52 PM

I was all set to give you a good honest report from fishing there yesterday(and we did pretty good) til I remembered the username and your post...

You should feel special this is my first post back in months and I picked this one! :-) :-)
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Brandy branch - 01/25/21 12:13 AM

I am sure Bandy Brunch is getting fished a lot.

Re: Brandy branch - 01/25/21 01:42 AM

Nobody ask for bassmanrudys info see your way off my post im glad i chapped your [censored] enough to remember me
Posted By: Bassndomer

Re: Brandy branch - 01/25/21 04:03 PM

Fished Brandy Branch this weekend. On Saturday, it was a hot mess out there, as there was at least one tournament going on that had 32 boats. The parking lot is way too small for that many boats. With only one ramp, it took forever to load and unload the boats. The fishing was good though and well worth all the hassle. Plenty of fish on beds.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum