Texas Fishing Forum

Bladed jig question

Posted By: yandeltx

Bladed jig question - 01/20/21 12:57 AM

Do any of y'all use a bladed jig with a clear blade?
Posted By: Bass-N-Buck Master

Re: Bladed jig question - 01/20/21 04:37 AM

Never seen one who makes one like that.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Bladed jig question - 01/20/21 04:41 AM

There are several brands that make them. cheers
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Bladed jig question - 01/20/21 01:42 PM

I have built several spinner baits with the Ghost Blades for extremely clear water. I have not run across the Chatter Ghost Blades. Maybe BigDozer66 can give us a link to order some. Sure would like to build and try them.

Re: Bladed jig question - 01/20/21 01:58 PM

Here you go!
Posted By: GarySHO

Re: Bladed jig question - 01/20/21 02:24 PM

Jackhammer has a new stealth blade
Posted By: yandeltx

Re: Bladed jig question - 01/20/21 02:29 PM

Jack Hammer were the ones I saw. They have a small clear blade
Posted By: 361V

Re: Bladed jig question - 01/20/21 02:37 PM

Yep. Personally I believe the “invisible blade” is BS and won’t account for more fish than a metal blade but regardless these things catch fish! [Linked Image]

Re: Bladed jig question - 01/20/21 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by 361V
Yep. Personally I believe the “invisible blade” is BS and won’t account for more fish than a metal blade but regardless these things catch fish! [Linked Image]

cheers
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: Bladed jig question - 01/20/21 03:08 PM

Just another way to catch more fisherman. It doesn't catch more fish than the regular or other chatterbaits for that matter. If it catches more for YOU then great. Zman knows the simple fact a bladed jig in any variation catches fish. You can't go wrong with any of them. Now some can argue one over the other but a lot of that is confidence. Just like when they said you have to have a jhammer cause the blade contacts the head. Well I'm here to tell you the elite contacts the head just as much. I don't even think that matters honestly, but it beats the paint off it in 2 spots perfectly.
Posted By: spacejunkie

Re: Bladed jig question - 01/20/21 03:25 PM

At the price you have to pay to get a Jackhammer the fish will see my braid before they see the lure.
Posted By: bassnutt2001

Re: Bladed jig question - 01/20/21 04:21 PM

Thunder cricket has a Stealth Blade. It’s smaller and doesn’t vibrate as much IMO.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum