Texas Fishing Forum

Heavy Cover Spinnerbaits

Posted By: Les Ems

Heavy Cover Spinnerbaits - 01/18/21 08:18 PM

What ever happened to Eric and his business-Heavy Cover Spinnerbaits? I have not spoke with Eric for years as we lost connection. Was just wondering if anyone knew how he was doing and did the person that bought the business screwed it up?
I know for a while he was painting some lures also.
Thanks
Posted By: BThomas

Re: Heavy Cover Spinnerbaits - 01/18/21 08:21 PM

He is doing great. He now lives in Louisiana with his wife and children.
Posted By: Ranger1

Re: Heavy Cover Spinnerbaits - 01/18/21 09:28 PM

Eric now is a Coonass and still paints
Posted By: Tiltman

Re: Heavy Cover Spinnerbaits - 01/18/21 11:52 PM

Still doing well, makes his living selling coffee now loving it. Pretty cool you asked about him, we are going to fish the lake his in laws live on when covid blows over I will tell him you asked about him.
Posted By: Les Ems

Re: Heavy Cover Spinnerbaits - 01/19/21 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Tiltman
Still doing well, makes his living selling coffee now loving it. Pretty cool you asked about him, we are going to fish the lake his in laws live on when covid blows over I will tell him you asked about him.

Thanks, Sure wish his baits were still out there. I talked to him when he was selling his Bait company about buying it, wish I would have.
Posted By: Tiltman

Re: Heavy Cover Spinnerbaits - 01/19/21 11:53 AM

Luckily he taught me how to make my own , some components are hard to find but I still can make the “heavy cover” style for myself
Posted By: Panhandle

Re: Heavy Cover Spinnerbaits - 01/19/21 01:32 PM

Eric made some BAAAAD spinnerbaits! I still have 2 in the bag of my favorite color. I pucker every time I get a new one out!
Posted By: Trickster

Re: Heavy Cover Spinnerbaits - 01/19/21 01:38 PM

I have 3 left. Never used and probably never will.
Posted By: TBassYates

Re: Heavy Cover Spinnerbaits - 01/19/21 06:29 PM

I still have a few left and more importantly, I still have a couple of HeavyCover.Com hats.😄
Posted By: Used2fish

Re: Heavy Cover Spinnerbaits - 01/19/21 07:22 PM

Never heard of her
Posted By: McLovin’

Re: Heavy Cover Spinnerbaits - 01/19/21 07:55 PM

Still have 3-4 of Eric’s spinnerbaits...made a great blade bait and also made some great hand painted cranks
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum