Texas Fishing Forum

Contact Info for Justin Rackley???

Posted By: hoodat92

Contact Info for Justin Rackley??? - 01/10/21 01:45 AM

Sorry, strange request, but I just watched his youtube video with the problems he was having with his new Duramax emissions, and I am having the EXACT same problem on my brand new Duramax. My truck was in the shop 47 days, now I'm having the same problem again. Would like to email/text/call him to see if the dealership ever fixed his problem and what was the root cause.

I'm down to 148 miles before my truck goes into limp mode, so I'm running out of time.

You can pm me, or email me at jwyoung22@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance.
Posted By: mudd

Re: Contact Info for Justin Rackley??? - 01/10/21 01:46 AM

Contact PPEI Kory Willis or Shane Dowden. They will get u taken care of and know what dealerships will actually fix ur truck.
Posted By: Finesse EMPEROR/ Dropshot King

Re: Contact Info for Justin Rackley??? - 01/10/21 02:13 AM

I would hit him up on instagram he is good about replying
Posted By: Txduckhunter

Re: Contact Info for Justin Rackley??? - 01/10/21 02:35 AM

If my new truck was in the shop for 47 days - I'd have a different new truck.
Posted By: Hook'em79

Re: Contact Info for Justin Rackley??? - 01/10/21 04:56 AM

Originally Posted by Txduckhunter

This.

Re: Contact Info for Justin Rackley??? - 01/10/21 04:59 AM

Originally Posted by Txduckhunter

I think Chevy has the most issues currently with newer trucks. Ur spot on.
Posted By: James Biggs

Re: Contact Info for Justin Rackley??? - 01/10/21 05:20 AM

I had the same problem on my 2018. Past the 36,000 mile warranty. Extended warranty didn’t cover it. Spends thousands on fixing it at Classic Chevy. Nobody knows how to fix it without a full delete. I traded it. 3 new Chevy trucks in a row that didn’t make 100k miles.
Posted By: KsChampion198

Re: Contact Info for Justin Rackley??? - 01/10/21 05:26 AM

Originally Posted by James Biggs
I had the same problem on my 2018. Past the 36,000 mile warranty. Extended warranty didn’t cover it. Spends thousands on fixing it at Classic Chevy. Nobody knows how to fix it without a full delete. I traded it. 3 new Chevy trucks in a row that didn’t make 100k miles.

Why would you keep going back? Just curious.
Posted By: Monty Wright

Re: Contact Info for Justin Rackley??? - 01/10/21 10:00 AM

eek

Re: Contact Info for Justin Rackley??? - 01/10/21 01:19 PM

Seems ur a little hard on the Mexican made trucks
Posted By: fatdad74

Re: Contact Info for Justin Rackley??? - 01/10/21 02:21 PM

Should have bought a 6.0 gas i got one with 330,000 miles and no lights on and running perfect

Re: Contact Info for Justin Rackley??? - 01/10/21 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by fatdad74
Should have bought a 6.0 gas i got one with 330,000 miles and no lights on and running perfect

The older truck that don’t take DEF are much better.

Re: Contact Info for Justin Rackley??? - 01/10/21 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by KsChampion198

Why would you keep going back? Just curious.

First a motor (under warranty)
Next truck transmission (under warranty)
Now bad emissions problems (not under warranty)
Posted By: Bill Durham

Re: Contact Info for Justin Rackley??? - 01/10/21 04:45 PM

He got rid of it..

Re: Contact Info for Justin Rackley??? - 01/10/21 04:55 PM

This is actually a common problem even with Dodge. They aren’t as reliable as everyone claims
Posted By: Txduckhunter

Re: Contact Info for Justin Rackley??? - 01/10/21 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by mudd
This is actually a common problem even with the new diesels requiring DEF.. They aren’t as reliable as everyone claims

Fify

Re: Contact Info for Justin Rackley??? - 01/10/21 07:02 PM

Thanks for the hijacked thread, but.....can anyone help me out the Contact info?????

As for why I don't have a NEW truck after this problem??? This truck only has 10k miles on it, I love it other than this hiccup, PLUS I put 5k on a 4 inch lift and level and wheels and tires that I'll never recoup on a trade in. But, not the point of this thread.
Posted By: Patta-whack

Re: Contact Info for Justin Rackley??? - 01/11/21 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by hoodat92
Thanks for the hijacked thread, but.....can anyone help me out the Contact info?????

As for why I don't have a NEW truck after this problem??? This truck only has 10k miles on it, I love it other than this hiccup, PLUS I put 5k on a 4 inch lift and level and wheels and tires that I'll never recoup on a trade in. But, not the point of this thread.

Someone mentioned sending him a message on Instagram. That’s probably the quickest way to reach him. I think he traded in the one that was having problems. Seems like he had a video on the 2nd one after he got it. I have a GMC Sierra with the 3.0 duramax and other than the coolant valve needing replaced haven’t had any major issues, but still only 8000 miles. In hindsight I would have bought one with a 6.2 gas knowing all the issues.
Posted By: SC-001

Re: Contact Info for Justin Rackley??? - 01/11/21 02:33 AM

Is this the new 1/2 ton duramax?

Re: Contact Info for Justin Rackley??? - 01/11/21 02:53 AM

Yesb1/2 ton AT4 WITH 3.0 Liter Duramax
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum