Texas Fishing Forum

Mark Pack Prayers Please

Posted By: Hole Shot

Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/08/21 09:32 PM

Earnest prayers are needed at this hour TFF.

At this point a transport to advanced treatment is out of the question until he can make a turn around he so needs to make right now.

Focused PRAYERS that he, the staff and equipment are able to raise his O2 saturation levels and that his damage lungs begin to heal so they function at proper levels.

Thank you in advance.
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/08/21 09:52 PM

Prayers for Mark, his family and those treating him.
Posted By: CCTX

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/08/21 10:18 PM

Prayers for Mark, family, and all.
Posted By: 521Rangerman

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/08/21 10:19 PM

Prayers for Mark and his family!
Posted By: nwest10

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/08/21 10:42 PM

Praying for Mark and family. Heavenly Father we pray that you lay your healing hands on our brother Mark. We know that through you all things are possible and we pray that you give him complete healing and bring comfort to his family. In the name of Jesus we pray! Amen.
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/08/21 10:49 PM

Keep fighting Mark, please keep fighting.
Posted By: bloo_rainger

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/08/21 10:55 PM

Praying for Mark and all involved.
Posted By: Loomis ex

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/08/21 10:59 PM

Covid is real. Wear a mask to protect others.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/08/21 11:00 PM

Praying that Jesus Christ will heal Mark Pack and comfort his family during this time. angel2 Jesus Christ will always have control. angel2
Posted By: spacejunkie

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/08/21 11:02 PM

Prayers sent.
Posted By: kennerdude

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/08/21 11:03 PM

Prayers up for Mark for healing and total restoration.
Posted By: buda13

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/08/21 11:05 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: prosise

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/08/21 11:25 PM

God Bless you Mark. Prayers....

Prosise
Posted By: 203 CHAMP

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/08/21 11:30 PM

prayers sent
Posted By: Jason Burton Guide Service

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/08/21 11:30 PM

Prayers my friend!
Posted By: bradnitro175

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/08/21 11:36 PM

That's terrible angel2 hang in there Mark
Posted By: Sawhorse

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 12:09 AM

angel2
Posted By: deerfeeder

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 12:09 AM

Prayers for him, his kin folks, and especially his medical team to figure out a way to keep the SpO2 up. I just got over Covid and get winded really fast.
Posted By: Pkguy

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 12:15 AM

Prayers lifted
Posted By: Rube G.

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 12:17 AM

Prayers sent
Posted By: Bass-N-Buck Master

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 12:55 AM

Mark is a fighter anyone who has fished with him knows this he will fight as hard as anyone I’ve ever fished with. He will pull through this because of that I’m praying for god to heal him and that he makes a full recovery, also praying for his family and friends and help them in their healing!

angel2
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 01:06 AM

Continued prayers sent for Mark! angel
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 01:26 AM

Mark! I know you don’t know me, and I’ve only heard of you by name. I am praying for you! Please let God hear my feeble pleas for your recovery.

This [censored] has got to end! I hate hearing about family and friends, and those with likeminded thoughts and hobbies being attacked by this STUPID virus. It is time for this to stop. It’s time for every last selfish person to become proactive about not spreading this stuff.

Jesus. Enough already! Please.
Posted By: Mark Jones

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 01:40 AM

Praying!
Posted By: Bassnhog

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 01:44 AM

I've been following this thread since day one, but honestly confess today is the first time I took the time in a quiet place to sincerely ask Our Lord for healing for Mark. I don't know him personally, but that doesn't matter. Prayers up brother.
Posted By: dbell47

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 01:45 AM

More prayers for Mark....
Posted By: rtfishn

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 03:11 AM

Praying for you mr. Pack.
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 03:59 AM

Prayers sent for pack man. Get well soon sir!!
Posted By: Rog

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 07:28 AM

Prayers up........get well Mark
Posted By: racing75

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 01:45 PM

angel prayers for mark
Posted By: tmkbdd

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 01:53 PM

Praying for Mark and his family.
Posted By: EN591

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 02:23 PM

Prayers for Mark, his family and friends, and the care givers working tirelessly to treat all those battling during this pandemic.
Posted By: Bobby Milam

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 03:10 PM

Man, can't believe this is still going on. Mark must really be a fighter. I didn't think that most took this long to battle covid. Hope you get well soon.
Posted By: Barrett

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 04:46 PM

Update on Matk Pack Saturday morning from his wife Donna.
They've worked all night to keep him stable so his brother and Jason/Josh could get here. Only God knows from here. Tell everyone thank you and Thank You for your prayers
I’m probably going to ignore my phone a lot today. I just want to be with Mark & the boys.
Posted By: fivebites

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 06:09 PM

Dang...that doesn't sound good at all. Prayed for them this morning and will continue. Lord wrap this family in your arms and comfort them knowing Your will be done. Praying for you to guide the health care workers to bring Mark out of this and back to his family. Strengthen his body and heal his lungs Lord. We don't always understand the "why" questions but we ask for Your mercy. In Jesus name. Amen.
Posted By: T Bird

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 06:27 PM

Prayers said for Mark. angel2
Posted By: Sinkey

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 06:31 PM

Praying hard for you buddy!
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 07:37 PM

God Bless Mark and his family. I am headed to my favorite place to ponder over the problems that I feel God's help is needed. I had an Old Pastor tell me this about the Power of Prayer and why he felt that more of his prayers have been answered than anyone he new. I truly believe in this power; so I will be changing it up until God says No more.

Most of us have the habit of praying the last thing at night. Change it up so the way and how you pray is different. I believe that showing God that we are able to accept a little bit of inconvenience to deliver our prays at a different time and place will make a difference.
Posted By: McLovin’

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 07:59 PM

Well said Donald...prayers up for Mark, Donna and the boys

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 09:17 PM

RIP. From a close friend is his he went in peace. I bet he’s already hammering some big old bass in heaven!
Posted By: skeeterbugzx300

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 09:23 PM

praying for his family. R.I.P.
Posted By: Paul - Lake Fork

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Barrett
RIP. From a close friend is his he went in peace. I bet he’s already hammering some big old bass in heaven!
oh no this is terrible news..RIP Packman
Posted By: mudd

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 09:27 PM

Terrible news today. One of the best is gone. I learned my first graphing deals from him
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 09:29 PM

Sad deal right here. God needed another fisherman. May he rest in peace. Prayers sent to the family of the best fisherman that ever launched a boat on Lake Fork.
Posted By: Slade

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 09:32 PM

Such sad news, one of the legends of lake fork. Prayers for his family
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 09:34 PM

Dadgum I hate to hear this. Prayers up for Mark’s family and friends. RIP, Packman. Life just isn’t fair.
Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 09:41 PM

Rest in peace Mark. Sending up prayers for your family.
Posted By: David Welcher

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 09:42 PM

He was the best I ever fished with! Prayers to the Pack family.
Posted By: Sinkey

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 09:43 PM

Sad day. Rest In Peace good buddy.
I’m going to miss hearing you tell me, “They don’t start biting til we get out there!”

Going to miss you buddy. A true Legend of Lake Fork.
Posted By: Bigbob_FTW

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 09:51 PM

So sad. Prayers up!
Posted By: Hard Rain

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 09:56 PM

Terrilbe news RIP.
Posted By: JustWingem

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 09:57 PM

Thoughts and prayers from the McCrary household
Posted By: leethefishking

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 10:01 PM

Rest In Peace. Prayers for the family.
Posted By: RATZ

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by J.P. Greeson
Rest in peace Mark. Sending up prayers for your family.
Posted By: fivebites

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 10:06 PM

R.I.P. Packman. One of the funniest days I've ever had on the lake was the last time he took me out a couple of years ago. We both laughed dang near all day long and caught a bunch of fish along the way. He was a lot of fun to hang out with! Anyone know how old Mark was?
Posted By: Brent S

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 10:08 PM

RiP
Posted By: Jersey Dan

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 10:20 PM

terrible. RIP
Posted By: BCBassCat

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 10:30 PM

Glad I got to fish with him once, he was a great guide and fun to fish with. RIP Mr. Pack. Prayers for your family.
Posted By: LakeTylerMan

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 10:33 PM

I don't know what to say other than I'm very sad. My buddy and I fished with Mark on December 3. There were very few people in the marina for breakfast and lunch or in the tackle store on that day. We were fishing a rescheduled trip because a couple of months earlier we fished with him and the fishing was not good so he simply rescheduled us. And we had another trip scheduled for May 3 during the shad spawn. Though we only knew him a brief time he was quite personable and easy to talk to with so many stories. So having followed this thread for days now I am just very sad. If anyone knows where we can send donations, please let me know. I am 65 years old and in talking to Mark I don't know how old he was but I knew he was younger. But we talked about the kind of stuff a fifty something to sixty something year old had to discuss with their doctor. And I too offer my condolences to his family.
Posted By: Bassmaster150

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 10:35 PM

Mark was hands down the best guide I have ever fished with. We became friends, and today heaven gained a great man. I will never forget the great times we had with him. His spirit will live forever on Lake Fork. Rest In Peace my friend. 😢😢😢
Posted By: Rockfisherman

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 10:41 PM

This hurts.
I only went out with Mark once, but that trip will always be a part of the memories for my families life.
It was my first trip ever to Fork in January 1995. My buddy and I had no money and we pulled together
enough cash to hire Mark for the day and then sleep in the back of my jeep at the old Lunker Lodge overnight and
fish the next day on our own. Full on Front on Sunday came through and Monday was blue bird and cold.
We caught over 30 bass (Mark also caught a coot!) with an avg weight of 5 lbs - I was spoiled for life.
But I always remember Mark and this trip every January and every October. After we returned to our parking lot
hotel after a great day with Mark, I called my wife on the pay-phone to find out over that phone at the end of the
building at the Lunker lodge that I was going to be a father for the first time....................we have only talked a few times
over the years but Mark will always be a part of my family story. Rest in Peace and prayers to the Pack family.
Posted By: KB1953

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 10:42 PM

angel

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 10:43 PM

I’m working on getting a for sure address for his wife. Once I get this I can pm anyone that wants it. If anyone knows his address please pm me.
Posted By: Hole Shot

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 10:53 PM

I’m working on getting a for sure address for his wife. Once I get this I can pm anyone that wants it. If anyone knows his address please pm me.

Mark was 59.

His address is on all our Jig Cards and soft plastics products.

227 CR 2426
Mineola, TX 75773

RIP Pac Man
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 11:00 PM

Terrible news. RIP.

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 11:02 PM

I never had the HONOR to meet Mark Pack but seeing the prayers and support from the members of the TFF tells what kind of man he was. Praying for his family and friends. The Lord Jesus Christ has control angel2
Posted By: Trickster

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 11:30 PM

Sad...Sad day
Posted By: bradnitro175

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Duck_Hunter
Terrible news. RIP.
Posted By: kcb

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/09/21 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by Rockfisherman
This hurts.
I only went out with Mark once, but that trip will always be a part of the memories for my families life.
It was my first trip ever to Fork in January 1995. My buddy and I had no money and we pulled together
enough cash to hire Mark for the day and then sleep in the back of my jeep at the old Lunker Lodge overnight and
fish the next day on our own. Full on Front on Sunday came through and Monday was blue bird and cold.
We caught over 30 bass (Mark also caught a coot!) with an avg weight of 5 lbs - I was spoiled for life.
But I always remember Mark and this trip every January and every October. After we returned to our parking lot
hotel after a great day with Mark, I called my wife on the pay-phone to find out over that phone at the end of the
building at the Lunker lodge that I was going to be a father for the first time....................we have only talked a few times
over the years but Mark will always be a part of my family story. Rest in Peace and prayers to the Pack family.

That is great story. We actually spent a couple of nights in Lunker Lodge in 1995 when my wife was pregnant. Must have a kid close to the same age.

Back to the post. RIP Mark. My prayers go out to his wife and the family. Hard to hear this news.

Posted By: kcb

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/10/21 12:00 AM

Don’t know why my post & reply to RockF did not go through??

RIP Mark. My prayers go out to his wife and family. Sad news today.
Posted By: Kodyjoe

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/10/21 12:03 AM

Another one of the best gone way too soon. RIP Packman.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/10/21 12:12 AM

Rest In Peace.
Posted By: criglizard

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/10/21 12:19 AM

Sad news. An icon at Fork and around the fishing community. Rest in peace Mark.
Posted By: tlf

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/10/21 12:26 AM

RIP Mr. Pack. I personally did not know you as others may have, but as all legends do, you will live on in the lives of others in the fishing world. Prayers for the family.
Posted By: 206champion

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/10/21 12:44 AM

Sad news RIP
Posted By: crowsie14

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/10/21 12:54 AM

I’m gonna miss you buddy! Lots of fishing trips, lots of memories, see you again soon some day! RIP
Posted By: The Tacklesmith

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/10/21 01:05 AM

Rest in peace
Praying for family and friends 🙏
Posted By: Bassnhog

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/10/21 01:10 AM

RIP brother. I didn't know you, but hope we can share some water together someday.
Posted By: senko 10lb

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/10/21 01:20 AM

Sad deal
Posted By: James P.

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/10/21 01:26 AM

R.I.P Mark.
Posted By: Matt Jackson

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/10/21 01:58 AM

A great man is gone, much love sent to the family.
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/10/21 02:03 AM

Too sad, condolences to all family!
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/10/21 02:20 AM

Originally Posted by Hole Shot

Mark was 59.

His address is on all our Jig Cards and soft plastics products.

227 CR 2426
Mineola, TX 75773

RIP Pac Man

angel2
Posted By: JCBfromTHF

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/10/21 02:24 AM

RIP Mark angel2

I have tons of his original Lake Fork baits with his name and even his face on some of the packages. They have always taken me back to the good old days of Lake Fork every time I open them. Now they will serve as a reminder of one of the greats from that era every time I open a pack.
Posted By: northdallasfisherman

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/10/21 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by Sinkey
Sad day. Rest In Peace good buddy.
I’m going to miss hearing you tell me, “They don’t start biting til we get out there!”

Going to miss you buddy. A true Legend of Lake Fork.

Man I remember that quote. Heard it many times. This is awful. I really don’t know what to say. I’m lost for words. Just so sad.I talked to him around thanksgiving about fishing Pickwick. Didn’t realize that was going to be the last. I’m going to miss the good times. From taking my two boys out with him to help teach them. To talking about the Dallas Cowboys and our dream Super Bowl cowboys / raiders. Lunches at Tiffany’s and of course Seth’s. You can’t bring up lake fork without bringing up his name. Gonna miss you friend. Prayers up to you and your family.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Dan21XRS

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/10/21 03:15 AM

Prayers... Dan
Posted By: slim 285

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/10/21 03:21 AM

RIP Mark Pack
Posted By: RayBob

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/10/21 03:47 AM

I didn't know him personally but he obviously touched a lot of lives. That's all any of us can ask.

RIP
Posted By: 361V

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/10/21 09:36 AM

Lots of bets lost a year ago. After 32 years as a Firefighter/Medic Arlington FD I(like most) thought this would be an old story by now. One year later my wife & I are fighting this monster. Both us are positive with every symptom of the worse case of flu you could have. Going on 2 weeks each. Saving grace for us so far is normal EKG and SPO2(blood O2 saturation) so far. Guys, do not ignore this stuff. If you are ill keep your distance. Telemed with your Dr..... If it becomes a breathing problem get to the ER! They are set up to handle you now. Mark is my age. Mark Pack was such a good ambassador to the North Texas Fishing community. He will be missed! He had worked so hard to get into shape the last couple years setting himself up for a good long life only to have this curse from the devil through China take him down. But he wins! Victory is Marks! Death was beaten by our Savior Jesus Christ 2000 years ago! Congratulations on your well earned ultimate prize Mark Pack! Peace to your family. You Are Missed!
Posted By: Monty Wright

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/10/21 09:57 AM

May he rest in peace. Praying for comfort of his family.
Posted By: Bruce Allen

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/10/21 05:55 PM

That is so disheartening. What a loss. RIP Mark. Prayers for his family.
Posted By: lundy

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/10/21 11:50 PM

Had the chance and pleasure to go fishing with with Mark twice- good man, good teacher and from these post loved by many! R.I.P and prayers for the family with God healing many hearts .
Posted By: SC-001

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/11/21 02:39 AM

Originally Posted by Loomis ex

Yes it is, I work in healthcare and have had co-workers die from it. I'm as conservative as it is but have been to some smaller right wing town stores lately and the people are acting like the virus doesn't exist and give looks like you have horns and a tail when you walk in their store with a mask. People please wear a mask to protect others and RIP MP.
Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/11/21 03:56 AM

This freaking sucks. I take comfort in knowing that Mark is no longer in pain and bound by his earthly shackles. God please look after and protect his wife, family and Children. I will miss Mark and wish we could get after them but lake fork summer bass one more time.
Posted By: Casting For Cash

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/11/21 12:14 PM

A person that departs from this earth never truly leaves, for they are still alive in our hearts, through us, they live on. May Gods grace comfort everyone that knew Mark.
Posted By: poker1980

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/11/21 12:22 PM

Prayers for the family..
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/11/21 01:39 PM

RIP Mr Pack
Posted By: bloo_rainger

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/11/21 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by SC-001
Originally Posted by Loomis ex

Yes it is, I work in healthcare and have had co-workers die from it. I'm as conservative as it is but have been to some smaller right wing town stores lately and the people are acting like the virus doesn't exist and give looks like you have horns and a tail when you walk in their store with a mask. People please wear a mask to protect others and RIP MP.

very true.
I went into Hooten's a couple of weeks ago I really do believe I was the only one in the store with a mask.
including all the employees....
Posted By: Jeff From Iowa

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/11/21 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by 361V
Lots of bets lost a year ago. After 32 years as a Firefighter/Medic Arlington FD I(like most) thought this would be an old story by now. One year later my wife & I are fighting this monster. Both us are positive with every symptom of the worse case of flu you could have. Going on 2 weeks each. Saving grace for us so far is normal EKG and SPO2(blood O2 saturation) so far. Guys, do not ignore this stuff. If you are ill keep your distance. Telemed with your Dr..... If it becomes a breathing problem get to the ER! They are set up to handle you now. Mark is my age. Mark Pack was such a good ambassador to the North Texas Fishing community. He will be missed! He had worked so hard to get into shape the last couple years setting himself up for a good long life only to have this curse from the devil through China take him down. But he wins! Victory is Marks! Death was beaten by our Savior Jesus Christ 2000 years ago! Congratulations on your well earned ultimate prize Mark Pack! Peace to your family. You Are Missed!

Oh man, good luck to you guys, its not good....

Your post was your 6666th one....
Posted By: Insurance man

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/11/21 08:18 PM

angel2 Prayers for his family!

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/11/21 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Jeff From Iowa
Originally Posted by 361V

Oh man, good luck to you guys, its not good....

Your post was your 6666th one....

Praying for the both you and your wife. Hang in there. The Lord Jesus Christ has control. angel2
Posted By: wmr

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/11/21 08:55 PM

Thanks Mark for showing my son and I a few new ways to fish!!! My prayers are with you and your family, God rest your soul..
Posted By: soje

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/12/21 04:11 PM

What a terrible shame. He was too young to go.qq I never even met him, but I know so much about him, and his fishing tactics from talking to fellow fishermen here, on the water, and even random places. His reputation reaches worldwide. He was always pleasant on the forums. I wish I had booked a day with him a long ago I'll remember and share his legendary stories, and awesome lure designs. To Mark's family: my condolences, respect, and gratitude for sharing him with us.
Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/12/21 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by banker-always fishing
[quote=Jeff From Iowa][quote=361V]Lots of bets lost a year ago. After 32 years as a Firefighter/Medic Arlington FD I(like most) thought this would be an old story by now. One year later my wife & I are fighting this monster. Both us are positive with every symptom of the worse case of flu you could have. Going on 2 weeks each. Saving grace for us so far is normal EKG and SPO2(blood O2 saturation) so far. Guys, do not ignore this stuff. If you are ill keep your distance. Telemed with your Dr..... If it becomes a breathing problem get to the ER! They are set up to handle you now. Mark is my age. Mark Pack was such a good ambassador to the North Texas Fishing community. He will be missed! He had worked so hard to get into shape the last couple years setting himself up for a good long life only to have this curse from the devil through China take him down. But he wins! Victory is Marks! Death was beaten by our Savior Jesus Christ 2000 years ago! Congratulations on your well earned ultimate prize Mark Pack! Peace to your family. You Are Missed!

Great words right here. Continued prayers to Marks Family and all his close friends in the fishing community.
Posted By: toddfish

Re: Mark Pack Prayers Please - 01/13/21 12:09 AM

R.I.P. Mark. Prayers for the family.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum