Texas Fishing Forum

If you could pick up and move....

Posted By: Bucketlist

If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 12:16 PM

If you could sell out and move to any lake of your choice to live out the rest of your time......just fishing.....where would it be?
Ray Roberts, Sam Rayburn, Tawakoni, Fayette, Sommerville, Amistad, Whitney, Fairfield, Palestine, Falcon, Fork, PK, Brownwood, others?
East Texas, Dallas area, further south, east?
Posted By: the skipper

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 12:42 PM

I would probably pick rayburn, but that's only so we wouldnt be super far from family. If family wasnt a concern I would probably go to Alabama
Posted By: CCTX

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 12:43 PM

I like fishing different lakes and don’t want to risk moving to a lake only to have all the vegetation wiped out the month after I get there.

To answer the question, Athens/Athens area.
Posted By: Bandit 200 XP

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 12:46 PM

Texoma
Posted By: Slide_R

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 01:01 PM

Cypress/Sandlin Area
Posted By: hopalong

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 01:06 PM

had a place at fork or 8 yrs. now and caretaker for a private hunting property, no plans to change a thing.
could be fully retired and fish fork etc. but like it up here at the ranch, I got lucky and got the best of both worlds.
Posted By: Statton48

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Slide_R
Cypress/Sandlin Area

Sandlin for sure. Beautiful area with some awesome fish. And close enough to everything else for a day run
Posted By: fivebites

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 01:48 PM

If there was ANYTHING near Zapata...Falcon. It's just soooo isolated, but that's what makes the fishing so good almost year round. Not nearly the traffic some of the other lakes get and hardly any wave boats!
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 02:04 PM

As much as I want to leave San Angelo its actually not a bad place to be. Over a half dozen good lakes to fish within an hours drive.
Posted By: Ranger1

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 02:08 PM

I would be somewhere around Ben Wheeler.
Posted By: CCS

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 02:13 PM

I don't mind living on Amistad at all but would go back around Fork if given the chance. Had a trailer there for years and miss it every day.
Somewhere around Rayburn would not break my heart either.
Posted By: fishnfireman

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 02:14 PM

Even though its a mere shadow of it's once (glory days) Still thinking of a move to Amistad. Be nice if two places were possible one for summer one for winter!!
Posted By: WLBDallas

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 02:26 PM

Chickamauga in Chattanooga TN. An hour an a half from Guntersville and 2 and a half from Pickwick.
Posted By: Bayou Burner

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 02:26 PM

South Padre/Port Isabel-I could chase big Snook/Trout. If I got a freshwater itch, I could head to Choke or Flacon for those little green fish stir
Posted By: Scoundrel

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 03:09 PM

Two-thirds back in a deep cove on Lake Fork. fish
Posted By: BillS2006

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 03:17 PM

Lake Havasu, Az. Has it all, weather, bass, smallmouth and largemouth, five pound redear, and scenery.
Posted By: 9094

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 03:26 PM

I have a place on Hubbard Creek but if I had to move to another lake it would be Texoma. Great largemouth, smallmouth, striped, sand bass, and crappie fishing. Beautiful lake with lots of wildlife. Problem is finding a waterfront dock able place.
Posted By: Huckleberry

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 03:34 PM

You know there are better places than Texas as far as fishing lakes, not many but there are some.
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by BillS2006
Lake Havasu, Az. Has it all, weather, bass, smallmouth and largemouth, five pound redear, and scenery.

And a 4 hour drive to fish the ocean out of San Diego. And the striper fishing is off the chain. Its not a bad choice. BUT its hotter than hades there and a big party scene all summer. Lots of jet skis and party boats.

I think I would go with Falcon. But true enough there is NOTHING around there...but as long as you can get good internet who needs a big city?
Posted By: Bruce Allen

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 03:47 PM

[align:left][/align]further down lake at Fork.
right now I live at Garrett Creek which is on the northern end. It is 15 minutes to the nearest boat ramp. 2 minutes would be better.
leave Fork?
nah. Every day I go out there is that fish of a lifetime bass waiting to be caught.
Posted By: Finesse EMPEROR/ Dropshot King

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Bayou Burner
South Padre/Port Isabel-I could chase big Snook/Trout. If I got a freshwater itch, I could head to Choke or Flacon for those little green fish stir

+1
Posted By: Jeff From Iowa

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 04:15 PM

I enjoy the challenge of figuring out new water more than just fishing.

I almost bought a lot on Nachoniche in the spring but realized that I wouldnt be content on the same water as Im easily bored.
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 04:22 PM

I think Lake Palestine area. Love that lake and very close by are Tyler, Athens, Cedar Creek. A close second is Cypress/Sandlin
Posted By: Barn

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 04:23 PM

Southwest Missouri (Branson Area), you have Table Rock, Bull Shoals, Beaver. Plus, Tanneycomo for some world class brown trout.
Posted By: ChanceHuiet

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Barn
Southwest Missouri (Branson Area), you have Table Rock, Bull Shoals, Beaver. Plus, Tanneycomo for some world class brown trout.

I would have to choose same area
Posted By: ibfishin2

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 05:40 PM

Regarding Lake Havasu. Currently have a winter home I will be selling soon to get out of here! Used to have fantastic smallmouth fishing but years of weekly tournaments have just about wiped out the smallmouth fishery! This place is over run with wake boats, hot boats and jet skis! I avoid going out on weekends. It is a long narrow lake and you cannot get out of the way of the wake boats. Over run with Californians with LOTS of money and NO boating manners. Have not heard or experience any good catches of Largemouths or small mouths in the last few months. Only fish being caught are striper on LIVE bait
Posted By: Monty Wright

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by ChanceHuiet
Originally Posted by Barn

I would have to choose same area

We vacationed in the area over Thanksgiving. First time there and it was BEAUTIFUL
Posted By: Chet

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 07:36 PM

Sitting on top of an old candy factory on Lake Zaza Cuba.
Posted By: LuvWater

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 07:41 PM

We have been thinking about buying a place on Toledo Bend with a nice boat dock. From there could go anywhere within an hour. Still have our place at Lake Ivie. Fish Southeast Texas in the cooler months, then go back to Ivie for the warmer months. That would be the life for me.
Posted By: Trickster

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 07:57 PM

Alabama
Posted By: Cmack

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 08:16 PM

Falcon/Choke Canyon or Rayburn/Tbend. I say it like that because they'd both be available from either location.
Posted By: Greg W

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 09:15 PM

Buying the first lot on Monty once they develop it
Posted By: Jersey Dan

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 09:45 PM

mazatlan
Posted By: mikereils5er

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 09:51 PM

Texoma
Posted By: Tiltman

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by ibfishin2
Regarding Lake Havasu. Currently have a winter home I will be selling soon to get out of here! Used to have fantastic smallmouth fishing but years of weekly tournaments have just about wiped out the smallmouth fishery! This place is over run with wake boats, hot boats and jet skis! I avoid going out on weekends. It is a long narrow lake and you cannot get out of the way of the wake boats. Over run with Californians with LOTS of money and NO boating manners. Have not heard or experience any good catches of Largemouths or small mouths in the last few months. Only fish being caught are striper on LIVE bait

Terrible sales pitch ! maybe try and again but don't mention wake boats and or californians

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Greg W
Buying the first lot on Monty once they develop it

Second
Posted By: Jake F.

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 10:36 PM

I’d move to Lake Arlington because of the beautiful scenery and crystal water.
Posted By: BNKrust

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by Jake F.
I’d move to Lake Arlington because of the beautiful scenery and crystal water.

The Styrofoam and beer bottles just dazzle at sunset.
Posted By: ezbassin

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 11:10 PM

Appleby, north of the city of Nacogdoches. I could fish lake Nacogdoches, lake Naconiche, Pinkston, and Sam Rayburn.
Posted By: DNewt

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/05/21 11:18 PM

Fork all day for me
Posted By: Topwater2

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/06/21 12:13 AM

Lake Norman. All I need is money!
Posted By: Jman

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/06/21 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by Topwater2

Lake Norman is beautiful. Had a stranger take me out for an afternoon of fishing and we did some sightseeing as we went from spot to spot. He showed me where Dale Jr.'s house was as well as Jeff Gordon and subsequently he pointed out Jeff's ex wife's house which was every bit a nice as his.

That is where I got turned on to SilverThread for a line but it is getting harder to find. And where I was schooled with a spinner bait around docks, he was slaying them that afternoon. He had stories for every spot we stopped at - it was a fun day.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/06/21 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by ezbassin
Appleby, north of the city of Nacogdoches. I could fish lake Nacogdoches, lake Naconiche, Pinkston, and Sam Rayburn.

Where I live is about 15 minutes to Lake Nacogdoches and 30 or so minutes to several ramps on Rayburn. cheers

It is about 40 minutes to Lake Naconiche but if I leave from work it is only about 20 minutes and 10 to Lake Nacogdoches. woot

I have never fished Pinkston. hmmm
Posted By: Happykamper

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/06/21 12:46 AM

I have a place on Texoma and one at Broken Bow, I think I am set, doubt I will move away from Southlake, about the only thing that gets old around here are the taxes and the traffic at times.
Posted By: Littledog

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/06/21 01:16 AM

Moving to Guntersville very soon. Goose Pond area.

To earlier post, Pickwick has very few lake homes in the area I'd like to be. Wilson is to small with to much boat traffic, not enough grass.
Wheeler has limited lake houses as well and seems to be the most cyclic with the quality of fishing (down currently).

Guntersville is not far from Coosa River chain of lakes as well.
Posted By: skins84

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/06/21 02:41 AM

Table Rock, Bull Shoals, Norfork area in Arkansas.
Posted By: 1oldbassguy

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/06/21 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by mikereils5er
Texoma

I am going where this guy is going smile
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/06/21 05:30 AM

Around Fork since I love it and LakeTawakoni. Woukd love to be near Rayburn and TB too.
Posted By: 361V

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/06/21 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by skins84
Friend of mine(both retired firemen) has small acreage on the bluffs directly across the White River from Bull Shoals/White River [Linked Image]
State Park just below Bull Shoals Dam. He has his RV and a large shop on the property already. House to come.
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/06/21 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Tiltman
Originally Posted by ibfishin2

Terrible sales pitch ! maybe try and again but don't mention wake boats and or californians

Yes do not advertise the fact that there are Californians in California...go figure.
Posted By: RayBob

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/06/21 02:34 PM

I have looked at places on Rayburn for years. Big Sam is my 1st choice. If I go there though it would have to be off water just because of costs. TB would be a distant 2nd. I like TB for the underwater topography, more profound depth changes, and the potential for better grass. The negative is a lot of trashy neighborhoods the lack of conservation mentality on a lot of the lake.

Out of state it would have to be Maine or Michigan as a summer type home. I'd like to have good access to the western Michigan lakes and to St. Claire. Maine is beautiful and covered with hundreds of small to medium size bodies of water. Good smallie and LM fishing. These would be summer homes only though.
Posted By: skins84

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/06/21 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by 361V
Originally Posted by skins84
Friend of mine(both retired firemen) has small acreage on the bluffs directly across the White River from Bull Shoals/White River [Linked Image]
State Park just below Bull Shoals Dam. He has his RV and a large shop on the property already. House to come.

Very nice! I'm envious.
Posted By: NELA Bassguy

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/06/21 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by Jersey Dan
mazatlan

I would second that.
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/06/21 03:57 PM

St Lawrence river in New York for a summer home
Posted By: Bass Buster1

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/06/21 04:39 PM

I live on Ray Roberts, it is nice because of the corps land! I live in the woods but that is not for everyone. Of all the lakes I have fished, TBend, Rayburn, or one of the small Wood County lakes would be another nice place to live. The Harris Chain in Florida or up somewhere on a small lake in the boundary waters would be my out of state choices!
Posted By: David Burton

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/06/21 04:55 PM

For what I can really plan on, it was going to be Lake Fork or Bob Sandlin but eneded up in Wylie because I wasn't sure work would be fully remote and High Speed Internet was a must. If I could choose anywhere, right now it would be Harris Chain in Florida first and second (even though I've never been there) then on up into the Georgia/Carolinas as a close third.

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/06/21 04:56 PM

Wasn't a sales pitch. Just facts.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/06/21 07:19 PM

Lake Oahe in S Dakota. Then maybe MilleLacs.
Posted By: Bill Durham

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/07/21 01:12 AM

I'm in no hurry to move again, but I grew up fishing Guntersville.. before the grass! I had the best day I have ever had in my life there in 2010. I think that would be my first choice.
Posted By: Littledog

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/07/21 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by Bill Durham
I'm in no hurry to move again, but I grew up fishing Guntersville.. before the grass! I had the best day I have ever had in my life there in 2010. I think that would be my first choice.

Feelin ya. Won some $$s there fishin the old Red Man and Bassin America trails.

Back in the first years of grass, seemed like it was all milfoil. Would mat up all down the south side of the main channel.
Broke off a lot back then before braid came along.
Hope to spend many days in the future on the miracle mile.
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/07/21 01:28 AM

If I was single I would have already moved back to Del Rio and living on the big blue. Not the greatest fishing but the greatest scenery and fishing is good every now and then. Simply a beautiful lake and tons of memories fishing with pops as I grew up there.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/07/21 01:45 AM

Falcon would be my first choice. I would also not mind Fayette. thumb
Posted By: Razorback

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/07/21 03:13 AM

Originally Posted by Bill Durham

I had the best week of fishing of my life on Guntersville in 2010.

As for moving, I would go to the Pittsburg/Mt. Pleasant area.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/07/21 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by RayBob
I have looked at places on Rayburn for years. Big Sam is my 1st choice. If I go there though it would have to be off water just because of costs. TB would be a distant 2nd. I like TB for the underwater topography, more profound depth changes, and the potential for better grass. The negative is a lot of trashy neighborhoods the lack of conservation mentality on a lot of the lake.

Out of state it would have to be Maine or Michigan as a summer type home. I'd like to have good access to the western Michigan lakes and to St. Claire. Maine is beautiful and covered with hundreds of small to medium size bodies of water. Good smallie and LM fishing. These would be summer homes only though.

My wife and I have talked about getting a 5th wheel travel trailer and the Michigan during the Summer has come up often! woot
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/07/21 02:10 PM

I can't move.
I live 100 miles from some of the best fishing in the world and 150 miles from some of the best hunting.

Plus, family, friends, life long relationships and our ranch is here..

Texan 'til I die.
Posted By: over the hill @PK

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/07/21 02:41 PM

clear lake in California has been voted the best bass lake in the country but I wouldn't live in California for a 40# bass
Posted By: Bobby Milam

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/09/21 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Huckleberry
You know there are better places than Texas as far as fishing lakes, not many but there are some.

Blasphemy!
Posted By: crapyetr

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/09/21 03:30 PM

i am in the process of "picking up and moving" to Lake Murvaul from Nacog...as soon as i can talk my wife in to it...it'll take a few years but i have bought a place on Moss Point / Bud Moss subdivision that has a remodeled cabin / dock / pier...only 35 miles from my house...gonna be fun and enjoy my retirement
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/09/21 03:36 PM

I’d be heading to Del Rio as well, dry climate, lots of water even in droughts. Big enough town to get everything you need too. Fishing might be “meh” right now, but it’s always “meh” for me anyways. Even when the fishing is bad, there’s always something in the background to be staring at.

Edit: Then I could find the American dream, a lady who can’t speak English, but knows how to cook & clean. peep
Posted By: skeeterbugzx300

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/09/21 03:56 PM

no where, i am 10 minutes from Toledo Bend & less than a hour from Sam Rayburn.
Posted By: Danny L. Weems

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/10/21 03:06 PM

Well I’m building a new subdivision on Fork and will be constructing our new home on the point of a peninsula with water front on 3 sides in White Oak bay. Will be moving about 15 miles from our place outside of Como. The best part of living around Fork is all of the other lakes within an hours drive. Over the past 5 years I have honestly fished Sandlin, Winnsboro, Quitman and Lake O the Pines more than I have Fork. I do look forward to having a boathouse at Fork so I can slip out for a few hours morning or evenings.
Posted By: B.K.S.

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/10/21 05:24 PM

Northwest Arkansas, SW Missouri, Table Rock, Beaver are just a couple!
Posted By: The Tacklesmith

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/10/21 05:44 PM

Lake Powell

Live on a houseboat.
Posted By: TxRabbitBane

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/10/21 06:57 PM

Live on Travis, grew up on Falcon, family in Del Rio, in-laws on Rayburn.

I’m cool any of those places
Posted By: Gusick

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/10/21 08:05 PM

Texoma or Falcon.
Posted By: Lmgreeri

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/10/21 10:01 PM

AMISTAD...nothing else even comes close.
Posted By: Hook'Em 79

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/10/21 11:54 PM

Having grown up on Choke a I would/will go back.
Posted By: Patta-whack

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/11/21 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by Topwater2

And lots of it! I lived on the west side of Norman in Denver, NC for 5 years and it can be a tough lake, but there are some huge spots in that lake. The wake boats and big cruisers make it tough in the summer too. We wanted closer to the lake but waterfront were waaaaay out of my price range!
Posted By: Happykamper

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/11/21 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by Lmgreeri

Will be driving across the Big Blue about 11 a m on my way hunting tomorrow, sure is a beautiful body of water.
Posted By: Patta-whack

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/11/21 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by reeltexan

I can't move.
I live 100 miles from some of the best fishing in the world and 150 miles from some of the best hunting.

Plus, family, friends, life long relationships and our ranch is here..

Texan 'til I die.

Ovilla is not a bad place to live, but I would like to be closer to the east Texas lakes. Somewhere around Athens, Tyler, or Canton and you are within an hour drive of a lot of the best lakes. That would be my first choice. Somewhere close to Rayburn would be second. It’s hard being far from family and friends though.
Posted By: Hook'Em 79

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/11/21 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by Happykamper
Originally Posted by Lmgreeri

Will be driving across the Big Blue about 11 a m on my way hunting tomorrow, sure is a beautiful body of water.

Where you going to hunt?
Posted By: rxkid2001

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/11/21 02:46 AM

Fork, decent drive to plenty of lakes and Dallas.
Posted By: BMCD

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/11/21 02:14 PM

I like being close to other lakes, East Texas has that opportunity.

Rayburn and Maybe Amistad.
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/11/21 02:33 PM

Puerto Rico or Costa Rica. This country is going to hell in a handbasket quickly
Posted By: David Burton

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/11/21 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by SkeeterRonnie
Puerto Rico or Costa Rica. This country is going to hell in a handbasket quickly

Only one of those is outside of "this country".

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/11/21 08:26 PM

Beautiful US territory, but PR is still recovering from that hurricane three years ago.
Posted By: DedShort

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/11/21 10:02 PM

As much as i love Texas, and i really do, my first choice would be in Arkansas, as close to Ouachita as possible. That would put DeGray, Hamilton, Catherine, and several other lakes in close range. If I were to stay in Texas it would probably be Rayburn. Of course, with kids and grandkids, I don't see me ever moving too far from Wise County.
Posted By: RedRanger521

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/12/21 07:09 PM

Just about moved into our new Place at Lake Palestine-loving it!
Posted By: gpbassbuster

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/13/21 02:30 AM

if it hasnt been mentioned yet, bass pro shop, by their fish tank.
Posted By: senko9S

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/13/21 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by gpbassbuster

Sore lipped...
Posted By: mhall1986

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/13/21 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by gpbassbuster

What about Camelot Bell?

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/13/21 04:45 PM

Wasn't a sales pitch.....just the facts
Posted By: lconn4

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/13/21 10:22 PM

At some point I might move back to south Florida to fish Flamingo or live there at least half the year. Still have a few species of fish that I want to get done, a few that I quit targeting years ago to save for last. roflmao I really enjoy where I am right now in Jacksonville, with Fork, Monticello, Naconiche, Martin Creek, Murvaul, Palestine, Athens, and Fairfield usually in my regular rotation... all within 45 minute to 90 minute drives. [Linked Image]
Flamingo, Christian Point.. just knowing there are 100+ lb fish in the area makes every cast exciting... sawfish, shark, goliath grouper, redfish, snook, tarpon, bonefish, jacks, permit, nearly 300 different species of fish in Everglades National Park.
Posted By: Fish2222

Re: If you could pick up and move.... - 01/14/21 11:16 PM

Chickamauga..... man it's beautiful there.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum