Texas Fishing Forum

Happy

Posted By: coachallentca

Happy - 12/25/20 03:30 PM

Happy Birthday Jesus... I hope everyone got all the wanted for Christmas. My hope is that we find peace and get back to being One Nation United again.. Jesus told the disciples to cast their nets to other side of the boat. The nets were so full they almost broke.. I hope God blesses you this year and your livewells are full of fish. Without the birth of Jesus I could not pay the debt I owed.. Thank you Lord..
Posted By: spacejunkie

Re: Happy - 12/25/20 03:39 PM

thumb
Posted By: harvey walker

Re: Happy - 12/25/20 09:41 PM

AMEN
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Happy - 12/25/20 10:44 PM

Thanks, coach....
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Happy - 12/26/20 12:24 AM

On Christmas Day a SAVIOR was born. His name is Jesus Christ. God's gift to everyone in the world. Jesus suffered and died for all of our sins. He conquered sin and death by rising from his grave. By accepting God's gift you will have eternal life in Heaven ! God made it very simple for all of us to accept his son Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. A simple "Sinners Prayer" is all it takes. If you want to accept Jesus as your Savior, the prayer is this. " God Forgive Me a Sinner. I want to accept the Lord Jesus Christ as my Savior. Amen". angel2 The BEST gift EVER. Merry Christmas. angel2
Posted By: Dan21XRS

Re: Happy - 12/26/20 02:19 AM

banana... Dan
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum