Texas Fishing Forum

Lewisville Travel VLOG-Bass Open

Posted By: Andrew Upshaw

Lewisville Travel VLOG-Bass Open - 11/23/20 07:16 PM

Hey guys! Thanks for all of the support and watching my shows. Let me know what y’all think of this one. Didn’t have the tournament I wanted/hoped I would have. I got “Lewisvilled”
Posted By: tx_basser

Re: Lewisville Travel VLOG-Bass Open - 11/23/20 07:25 PM

Could not make it past the hollaring, screaming, trying to scare each other, and haunted house mess.

Re: Lewisville Travel VLOG-Bass Open - 11/23/20 07:34 PM

Thanks for trying.
Posted By: Lone_Wolf

Re: Lewisville Travel VLOG-Bass Open - 11/23/20 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by tx_basser
Could not make it past the hollaring, screaming, trying to scare each other, and haunted house mess.

LOL thanks for the head up on the click bait, guess he's stuck in pro fishing purgatory for another year

Re: Lewisville Travel VLOG-Bass Open - 11/23/20 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf
Originally Posted by tx_basser

LOL thanks for the head up on the click bait, guess he's stuck in pro fishing purgatory for another year

Clickbait? Lol I don’t click bait my videos ever.
Posted By: RedRaider3933

Re: Lewisville Travel VLOG-Bass Open - 11/23/20 09:28 PM

Haterade is flowing today. I enjoyed the video. Refreshing to see that even the guys that do it for a living think a lake should be drained and filled with concrete every once in a while.

Re: Lewisville Travel VLOG-Bass Open - 11/24/20 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by RedRaider3933
Haterade is flowing today. I enjoyed the video. Refreshing to see that even the guys that do it for a living think a lake should be drained and filled with concrete every once in a while.

I know there will be some guys not like my stuff, and that’s ok. But yes, they should drain that lake! Lol
Posted By: Matt1212

Re: Lewisville Travel VLOG-Bass Open - 11/24/20 01:42 AM

Keep it up Andrew cheers
Posted By: TxBazzn

Re: Lewisville Travel VLOG-Bass Open - 11/24/20 01:42 AM

Good video. You seem like a good dude and don’t take yourself to serious despite your success. Best of luck on the road to the elites.

Re: Lewisville Travel VLOG-Bass Open - 11/24/20 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by Matt1212
Keep it up Andrew cheers

Thanks Matt!

Re: Lewisville Travel VLOG-Bass Open - 11/24/20 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by TxBazzn
Good video. You seem like a good dude and don’t take yourself to serious despite your success. Best of luck on the road to the elites.

I never take myself too serious. Just enjoy fishing, like everyone else. Thanks for watching!
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: Lewisville Travel VLOG-Bass Open - 11/24/20 04:02 AM

The amout of zeros was a result of a year of covid fishing and tough fall patterns. 30lb bags were losing tournaments last year. That lake is much better than you give it credit for. It has been refreshing to see yall fishing our brushpiles. Good luck at Lay Andrew....
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum