Texas Fishing Forum

Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21

Posted By: KenTx1962

Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/09/20 05:08 PM

Guys as I continue to do these I keep finding more and more stuff to review so this one (like the Vexus) turned into 3 parts, I posted part 2 and part 3 together this morning.

Posted By: Dan21XRS

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/09/20 06:44 PM

thumb... Dan
Posted By: Tjbev13

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/09/20 07:06 PM

Ken,
What kind of steps does he have on his trailer?? Thanks!
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/09/20 08:21 PM

Great review as always Ken.
Posted By: Jeff From Iowa

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/09/20 11:37 PM

Now you need to re do every other video and have a representative on each boat...
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/10/20 04:13 AM

Nice review. Well done. cheers

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/12/20 04:09 PM

Jeff I get that you are taking a shot at me there, but I want to learn all I can about these boats. On most of these I've talked, extensively, with the reps before I do them, so I am doing my research and not just going out and making stuff up. I'm a big boy, I've worked boat shows off and on for 25 years, I know in this case Chris's job is to sell me, I have no problem with that as I know what I am looking for, what I like and dislike and nobody is going to "sell" me a boat. Likewise I'm not trying to sell anybody else a boat, I'm gathering all the information I can from every source possible, manufacturers, reps, fiberglass shops, co-anglers who ride in lots of boat, and guys that own them now or in the past, sorry if that disappoints you.
Posted By: Chris B

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/12/20 04:12 PM

I wouldn’t sweat it Ken. Iowa jeff is probably the most hated person on this forum. Keep up the good work. And where is video 3?

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/12/20 05:33 PM

Thanks Chris....guess I forgot to post it, here it is

Posted By: DavidnTex

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/12/20 07:03 PM

I really enjoy these reviews. Looking forward to the Skeeter FXR review. I know it wont be as fast as some of the others but would like to see how it does with rougher water. Also interested in what your final thoughts are on the Vexus, Not crazy about the way they look and I am leary of "new boat manufacturers" and longevity of service but I think they have done some things that other boat manufactures will have to take notice of. I would sacrifice a few mph for a larger deck and more stable rough ride.

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/12/20 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by KenTx1962
Jeff I get that you are taking a shot at me there, but I want to learn all I can about these boats. On most of these I've talked, extensively, with the reps before I do them, so I am doing my research and not just going out and making stuff up. I'm a big boy, I've worked boat shows off and on for 25 years, I know in this case Chris's job is to sell me, I have no problem with that as I know what I am looking for, what I like and dislike and nobody is going to "sell" me a boat. Likewise I'm not trying to sell anybody else a boat, I'm gathering all the information I can from every source possible, manufacturers, reps, fiberglass shops, co-anglers who ride in lots of boat, and guys that own them now or in the past, sorry if that disappoints you.

Nobody is taking a shot at you get off the Texas cool aid and thinking everything someone outside of Texas says is a big deal. Ive talked with you multiple times on multiple platforms I would have thought you were mature enough to read something at face value.

The point of my post was this review is nothing like for example the phoenix one where you said and guessed about all kinds of information as well as didnt know simple things like there is a light to the right of the switch panel that illuminates it etc. Im sure every boat brand would gladly send a rep to meet with you and do a demo.

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/12/20 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Chris B
I wouldn’t sweat it Ken. Iowa jeff is probably the most hated person on this forum. Keep up the good work. And where is video 3?

Ha ha as if using the name jeff from IOWA is not enough to slant a whole bunch of you. Posting factual information is absolutely enough to send the rest of you off the ledge. Im sure youve been a fan since I was sharing what I was catching them on falcon with and that stirred up a whole bunch of ya. Since no guide was needed, no danger, no big worries bla bla bla, like all the fear mongering you guys seem to want to spread about falcon in order to hopefully convince maybe a few people to travel there.

Either way thanks for being a fanboy and talking about me, some day if and when you grow up into a mature adult, youll find that real men talk about things they do places they go etc not OTHER people like gossiping little school girls.
Posted By: Darin S.

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/12/20 10:03 PM

I’ve been fishing Falcon longer than you Jeff and SOMETIMES it’s not safe to fish in Mexico! Yes, 99% of the time you can fish the whole lake with no issues but if the people who live there tell me it’s sketchy, I’ll stay on the U.S side. It’s not fear mongering. You’re so passive aggressive it’s silly.
Posted By: Dubee

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/12/20 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by Darin S.
I’ve been fishing Falcon longer than you Jeff and SOMETIMES it’s not safe to fish in Mexico! Yes, 99% of the time you can fish the whole lake with no issues but if the people who live there tell me it’s sketchy, I’ll stay on the U.S side. It’s not fear mongering. You’re so passive aggressive it’s silly.

He is not passive aggressive. He is a snide arrogant prick

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/12/20 10:16 PM

He takes shots at everyone on here then acts like a big baby when people defend themselves. He’s a lot of things I can’t say on here.
Posted By: the skipper

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/12/20 10:49 PM

So how much do one of these 650s cost before you load them out?

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/13/20 03:01 AM

Never once seen you post Darin S. Welcome newby.

I find it odd a newb would know how much Ive been anyplace.

Whats your other user name?

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/13/20 03:57 AM

I’ve been on here a while Jeffrey. I usually do more browsing than posting...something you should consider. Your comments about Falcon got my attention so I did a search and see your other comments about the lake. You seem to think people don’t like you because you’re from Iowa. Your arrogance is why people don’t like you. I don’t know KenTx but he seems like a straight shooter. Why take a shot at the guy? I like actions more than words if you want to talk face to face the next time you’re at Falcon let me know and I’ll be there. Maybe you can put your money where your mouth is!!!
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/13/20 04:14 AM

Ol’ Jeff just can’t get along, really shouldn’t be all that hard to do.

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/13/20 06:06 AM

I’ve been on here a while Jeffrey. I usually do more browsing than posting...something you should consider. Your comments about Falcon got my attention so I did a search and see your other comments about the lake. You seem to think people don’t like you because you’re from Iowa. Your arrogance is why people don’t like you. I don’t know KenTx but he seems like a straight shooter. Why take a shot at the guy? I like actions more than words if you want to talk face to face the next time you’re at Falcon let me know and I’ll be there. Maybe you can put your money where your mouth is!!!

haha your a tough guy, Im so scared Ill never be able to sleep again. Grow up.

Who took a shot at ken? There is no shot at ken, I have simply watched three of his boat reviews, phoenix since I have one, Bullet since Im considering one and one of the other go fast boats which name eludes, me at the moment since Im so worried about your threat.

I simply stated now AFTER having a sales guy on the boat for the Bullet he should re do the rest so they all get equal coverage AND we all get as much info about the other boats, its clear lots of people are watching these and thats why Bullet sent a boat to him with a sales guy.

Im sorry if stating the completely obvious makes you think Im arrogant more often than not people accuse others of being arrogant because of how they themselves feel inferior...
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/13/20 06:22 AM

thumb

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/13/20 07:37 AM

I’m not going to HJ this thread. If your in the market for a new boat then watch the videos or don’t. Kentx is not trying to sell you a boat. No one here is asking for your two cents! I’m not threatening you or trying to be tough Jeffery but I’m not going to hide behind a keyboard bro. I’m done with your ignorance. God bless America!

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/13/20 11:12 AM

popcorn

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/13/20 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Jeff From Iowa

haha your a tough guy, Im so scared Ill never be able to sleep again. Grow up.

Who took a shot at ken? There is no shot at ken, I have simply watched three of his boat reviews, phoenix since I have one, Bullet since Im considering one and one of the other go fast boats which name eludes, me at the moment since Im so worried about your threat.

I simply stated now AFTER having a sales guy on the boat for the Bullet he should re do the rest so they all get equal coverage AND we all get as much info about the other boats, its clear lots of people are watching these and thats why Bullet sent a boat to him with a sales guy.

Im sorry if stating the completely obvious makes you think Im arrogant more often than not people accuse others of being arrogant because of how they themselves feel inferior...

See, you’re so scared that you even wrote BULLET and not BLAZER...
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/13/20 04:08 PM

I’ve got an idea, if you aren’t satisfied with the content the man is producing, either don’t watch or go do your own research/videos. Keep em coming Ken!

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/13/20 04:10 PM

Grown men acting like 8 year olds crying in a sand box. What a way to derail a thread.
Posted By: Clint W.

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/13/20 04:50 PM

Great Video Ken,
Keep them coming. It is a nice change of pace to watch informative videos that aren't so rehearsed and are occurring in real world conditions.

Thank You, Clint
Posted By: hogbus

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/13/20 11:58 PM

Ken, I really enjoy the videos. I’m a basscat guy. I have a puma and a lynx. Really looking forward to your lynx experience. Keep up the good work and if you need a lynx to run look me up. I’m running a 300 on mine and you probably fish events that limit to 250. Thanks again.

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/14/20 12:56 AM

I’m not going to HJ this thread. If your in the market for a new boat then watch the videos or don’t. Kentx is not trying to sell you a boat. No one here is asking for your two cents! I’m not threatening you or trying to be tough Jeffery but I’m not going to hide behind a keyboard bro. I’m done with your ignorance. God bless America!

offtopic Youve already hi jacked it with your little childish attacks.

I posted about the video and the original topic. Whos ignorant? You are behind a keyboard silly.

Nobody is asking for your 2 cents either, heed your own advice.

Posted By: the skipper

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/14/20 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by the skipper

Serious question guys, I would like to know. I forgot if that guy said what dealer he was from

Re: Blazer 650 Pro Tour - Great Bass Boat Search - Video's 2 & 3 Live of 2020-21 - 11/14/20 05:22 AM

Serious question guys, I would like to know. I forgot if that guy said what dealer he was from

I think he was a regional rep or something, not from 1 individual dealership.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum