Texas Fishing Forum

Tackle Warehouse

Posted By: J.H.S.

Tackle Warehouse - 11/08/20 02:53 AM

Went to log in to my account and it is saying it no longer exists. Anyone having any issues logging in?
Posted By: Diaudioman

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/08/20 03:21 AM

I haven't ordered anything from them in around 9 months. But I just checked and I was able to log in no problem. Hope this helps.

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/08/20 03:24 AM

Something was posted about them having trouble with yahoo. That’s who I use for my email log
In.
Posted By: Diaudioman

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/08/20 03:43 AM

My email is a yahoo email.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/10/20 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Josh Seale
Went to log in to my account and it is saying it no longer exists. Anyone having any issues logging in?

I haven't had any problems. cheers
Posted By: ezbassin

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/10/20 11:09 PM

Just put in an order last night. No issues. Other than buying more tackle. LOL
Posted By: Jeff From Iowa

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/10/20 11:14 PM

Dumb question when is the best sale? I cant remember I feel like last year I bought some gift cert for myself and a month later the sale was better?

Veterans day, black friday, new years?
Posted By: Barn

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/11/20 12:31 AM

Usually they are fairly consistent on the discounts on the sales. However, this year they haven't had or needed many sales this year. Usually, their Christmas season sale is more of a 12 days of Christmas that accumulates. However, I think that is when they put the gift cards on sale.

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/11/20 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by Barn
Usually they are fairly consistent on the discounts on the sales. However, this year they haven't had or needed many sales this year. Usually, their Christmas season sale is more of a 12 days of Christmas that accumulates. However, I think that is when they put the gift cards on sale.

ok thanks.

I bought gift cards with a xx percent off so it was like giving myself a future sale of xx percent off.

You bring up a valid point though with the shortages of products they may not have as deep of sales etc.

Posted By: Brandon Potter

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/11/20 02:20 AM

Land big fish has a veterans sale going
Posted By: Dan21XRS

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/11/20 03:14 AM

Maybe they banned you... I've got a little experience... Dan roflmao
Posted By: 1oldbassguy

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/11/20 03:29 AM

all the tackle stores had significant issues with getting supply from vendors , combined with the stay at home COVID issues -- demand was super strong all year . I talked with one owner and was told sales were up more than double and they couldn't come close to keeping shelves stocked .
No need to discount if that's happening all year
Posted By: Finesse EMPEROR/ Dropshot King

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/11/20 04:12 AM

just checked and everything is doing fine with a GMAIL account lol

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/11/20 08:16 PM

Idk, mine still doesn't work. I had to go and place my order as a..........gulp......guest.
Posted By: M. Massoletti

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/22/20 10:07 AM

Jeff from what I have seen on the past, black Friday sales have been the best. Usually 20% where most others are 10 to 15. Just my observations. Bought my power poles on there black Friday sale several years back at 20% off

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/22/20 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by M. Massoletti
Jeff from what I have seen on the past, black Friday sales have been the best. Usually 20% where most others are 10 to 15. Just my observations. Bought my power poles on there black Friday sale several years back at 20% off

Thanks i am watching for it to buy some gift cards for myself.
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/22/20 03:22 PM

so if you buy the gift cards for 20% off, then use them on the next sale that's 20% off... hmmm. That sounds like my kind of bargain!!!
Posted By: Huckleberry

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/22/20 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by SkeeterRonnie
so if you buy the gift cards for 20% off, then use them on the next sale that's 20% off... hmmm. That sounds like my kind of bargain!!!

I like to buy the gift cards at 20% off then with those cards buy more cards at 20% off and then with those cards .............
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/22/20 03:56 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/23/20 03:18 AM

Originally Posted by Huckleberry

I like to buy the gift cards at 20% off then with those cards buy more cards at 20% off and then with those cards .............

bow_down

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/23/20 03:31 AM

Not sure about that. I feel Like last year the gift card sale was separate but my memory is terrible.

I’ve got a few hundred on gift cards left. I believe last year I stocked Up on product Black Friday. Then bought gift cards during another sale thinking jhf I’d use them for the next years Black Friday.

Seems like Black Friday is 20% the rest were 10-15%?
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/23/20 01:51 PM

If I remember correctly, the gift cards were 10% off during the 25 Days of Christmas sale, not the Black Friday sale

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/23/20 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by SoCal Tom
If I remember correctly, the gift cards were 10% off during the 25 Days of Christmas sale, not the Black Friday sale

That makes sense, I had stocked up already last year, likely black friday.

This year I have some of last years gift cards to use during the black friday sale for more savings. I wonder if I get my veteran discount during black friday also?
Posted By: 9094

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/23/20 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by Diaudioman
I haven't ordered anything from them in around 9 months. But I just checked and I was able to log in no problem. Hope this helps.

Have you been a coma or something
roflmao

If I don’t order at least once a month they send me an email?
Posted By: BThomas

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/23/20 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by Josh Seale

I haven't ordered anything from TW in 8 years.

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/24/20 02:22 AM

I have placed a couple orders lately and they shipped out quickly! cheers
Posted By: Slide_R

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/26/20 01:13 PM

Black Friday Sale starts 11.27 @ 8am PT - 20% Off

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/26/20 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by Slide_R

Hopefully the excluded list isn't a mile long. cheers
Posted By: Greg W

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/27/20 05:24 PM

Wanted to try a Curado DC but 20% off is not showing up in cart. I'm not seeing a promo code to type in. Am I missing something?

Shimano excluded as is Daiwa. -- nice
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/27/20 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by BigDozer66

Just ordered a pile of stuff. Everything came up 20% off including the reels.
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/27/20 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Greg W
Wanted to try a Curado DC but 20% off is not showing up in cart. I'm not seeing a promo code to type in. Am I missing something?

Both Shimano Curado DC & 200K are not included in 20% off deal. Looks like this Tatula is tho.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/27/20 06:22 PM

not garmin frown
Posted By: forkduc

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/27/20 07:50 PM

Daiwa is included.
Just bought one.

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/27/20 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Douglas J
not garmin frown

livescope has a 200 rebate again right now
Posted By: cali kid

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/27/20 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Ken A.
Originally Posted by Greg W

Both Shimano Curado DC & 200K are not included in 20% off deal. Looks like this Tatula is tho.

[Linked Image]

Often you can call them and they will honor the 20%

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/27/20 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Ken A.

Just ordered a pile of stuff. Everything came up 20% off including the reels.

Everyone I tried to order had no discount. hung
Posted By: SAdoc

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/28/20 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by forkduc
Daiwa is included.
Just bought one.

Not anymore. It now shows on the excluded list. I tried to order a couple of different Tatula’s and no discount showed.

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/28/20 04:08 AM

Originally Posted by SAdoc
Originally Posted by forkduc
Daiwa is included.
Just bought one.

Not anymore. It now shows on the excluded list. I tried to order a couple of different Tatula’s and no discount showed.

The Tatula CT listed above is still showing up at the discounted price as is the Steeze CT SV's if you want to step your game up! woot
Posted By: Phoenix 920 Pro xp

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/28/20 05:42 AM

the only brands that are excluded from the sale is huminbird, minn kota and megabass...i heard one report that megabass was actually working though...you will get the discount once you finalize ur order
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/28/20 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Phoenix 920 Pro xp
the only brands that are excluded from the sale is huminbird, minn kota and megabass...i heard one report that megabass was actually working though...you will get the discount once you finalize ur order

Lol, nobody ever believes it. There are 2 other ways of seeing the actual cost before purchasing, one you can call them and they will give you the real price over the phone. The other is to use a another forum of payment.
Posted By: kcb

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/28/20 04:10 PM

When do they estimate you’ll get your order?

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/28/20 06:59 PM

I wanted to try a few shimano conquest, none in stock...

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/28/20 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by kcb
When do they estimate you’ll get your order?

Both my orders say I will have them next week.

It also says there might be delays with all the shippers because of COVID-19.

popcorn2
Posted By: 206champion

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/28/20 08:53 PM

I had no problems this morning with the site just stuff they were out of.
Posted By: 9094

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/28/20 09:26 PM

I was going to buy a mega 360 but not included.
It is a really long list of exclusions

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/28/20 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by 9094

There are better choices for that. Many others have great prices, free shipping, and no tax. cheers
Posted By: Matt Webb

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/28/20 11:33 PM

I don't know the exact items but there are lots of things that get listed as excluded but will actually be discounted on the final bill. The tactical bassin guys talk about it a few times, has to do with pricing rules with certain manufactures on advertising. Shimano will for sure.
Posted By: Jimfishes

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/29/20 03:26 AM

Originally Posted by Matt Webb
I don't know the exact items but there are lots of things that get listed as excluded but will actually be discounted on the final bill. The tactical bassin guys talk about it a few times, has to do with pricing rules with certain manufactures on advertising. Shimano will for sure.

Hey Matt, where are you located?
Posted By: Matt Webb

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/29/20 04:46 AM

Dallas
Posted By: mudd

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/29/20 06:00 AM

There are better choices for that. Many others have great prices, free shipping, and no tax. cheers

Everyone is paying taxes wether u think or not. It’s built into the pricing along with shipping from most company’s now days
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/29/20 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by mudd

Everyone is paying taxes wether u think or not. It’s built into the pricing along with shipping from most company’s now days

Well using your thoughts, I guess some are getting double taxed on their purchases then.
Posted By: TomRom

Re: Tackle Warehouse - 11/29/20 02:30 PM

I agree on the shipping. Companies pay taxes as part of them doing business, so yes that cost is built into their price structure. Just like the cost for their rent, employees, etc. But the sales tax that they are collecting goes to the respective state and not them. The cost of them collecting the tax that they send to the respective state, would be reflected in their price they charge as well. Certain size companies that do interstate sales business have to collect sales tax. Smaller volume dealers are exempt and that's why if you buy from one of them and they are out of state, most of the time you dont have to pay sales tax. Remember the government knows best how to handle your money.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum