Texas Fishing Forum

Curado 200e7 Bearings

Posted By: Strat-a-Caster

Curado 200e7 Bearings - 10/31/20 02:24 PM

I have never had to replace bearings on my curado. I have pretty much taken the reel apart down to every piece. The ball bearing on my main drive shaft was essentially rusted to the shaft from years os salt and fresh water use. I have never stripped it down this far to clean it, so it was really dirty at the drive shaft bearing. When I removed the bearing to clean it, it was damaged. My question is, do you buy bearings in a kit (all seven bearings in the reel) specific for the 200e7 or are bearings all sold separately?

Anyone have any new bearing suggestions?
Posted By: Finesse EMPEROR/ Dropshot King

Re: Curado 200e7 Bearings - 10/31/20 02:48 PM

Tough bearing to find! I would spray some rem oil on it to make sure the bearing will spin freely and pack the little cup with grease that the shaft sits in. Never have another issue again this is pretty common with reels that have been used in saltwater.

5X9X3 Is the bearing size also probably can find one cheap on Amazon.
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Curado 200e7 Bearings - 10/31/20 03:08 PM

The TackleSmith would have an answer for you.
Posted By: prosise

Re: Curado 200e7 Bearings - 10/31/20 03:49 PM

Call Dads ol tackle and they will get you squared up. Get some abec 7 bearings and you will be amazed. Pick up some of their oil as well, do not use any think lube on any of the bearings.

PRosise
Posted By: The Tacklesmith

Re: Curado 200e7 Bearings - 10/31/20 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Okie Poke
The TackleSmith would have an answer for you.

Thank you Okie Poke.

You can get the bearing at Southwestern Parts in Dallas and they have them in stock.
Its a very common bearing. BNT0031

Or Dads Ole Tackle in Conroe, TX.

Boca Bearings sales a full upgraded bearing kit or you can by them individually.

I probably also have the stock bearing instock.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum