Texas Fishing Forum

Looking for a Quality Bass Club near Little ELM/Denton area

Posted By: Jonharwood

Looking for a Quality Bass Club near Little ELM/Denton area - 10/16/20 10:03 PM

Hi,

This is my first post on the board as I'm in the process of transferring to Texas with my company in the next couple of month's and wanted to get a head start on getting hooked up with several good club prospects. I'm an avid tournament angler from the west coast and feel a club would be a great way to get plugged into to the local area.

I have my own boat, so I'm not looking for a free ride.. Just a good time and to meet quality folks to speed up the transition process!

The wife and I have already bought a house in Little ELM, so recommendations in that general area would be preferred.

Thank you for the help, and we are truly blessed to be moving to Texas!

Jon
Posted By: Flip-n-go

Re: Looking for a Quality Bass Club near Little ELM/Denton area - 10/16/20 11:11 PM

Welcome to the area! thumb
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Looking for a Quality Bass Club near Little ELM/Denton area - 10/16/20 11:21 PM

Most bass clubs are filled wth good ole southern boys
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: Looking for a Quality Bass Club near Little ELM/Denton area - 10/17/20 05:28 AM

We're probably a little far for you being based here in Garland, but you have two great options that I know of in your area. McKinney Bass Club is on the grow and the President Paul Winans is a great guy. Another great option is Bass Club of North Texas. Joey Bryant is their President and also a great guy. If you want to travel a bit, RHBC is always a good option. PM me if you want more info.
Posted By: buda13

Re: Looking for a Quality Bass Club near Little ELM/Denton area - 10/17/20 09:22 AM

We have a sub section loaded with great bass clubs, check it out!!

https://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/forums/46/1/bass-clubs
Posted By: Bandit 200 XP

Re: Looking for a Quality Bass Club near Little ELM/Denton area - 10/17/20 09:39 AM

welcome
Posted By: D Egge

Re: Looking for a Quality Bass Club near Little ELM/Denton area - 10/17/20 10:32 AM

Joes Bait and Tackle in Lake Dallas, is starting a club for 2021
Posted By: scott82

Re: Looking for a Quality Bass Club near Little ELM/Denton area - 10/17/20 02:57 PM

Check out Denton county bass club.
Posted By: forkduc

Re: Looking for a Quality Bass Club near Little ELM/Denton area - 10/17/20 04:40 PM

Check out McKinney Bass Club
Posted By: Skeeter man ZX225

Re: Looking for a Quality Bass Club near Little ELM/Denton area - 10/18/20 03:13 AM

American bass anglers
Posted By: i-Fish

Re: Looking for a Quality Bass Club near Little ELM/Denton area - 10/18/20 12:28 PM

Mckinney Bass Club! Solid dudes and good times!
Posted By: tricky

Re: Looking for a Quality Bass Club near Little ELM/Denton area - 10/18/20 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by scott82
Check out Denton county bass club.

Very competitive B.A.S.S. club. Not a member now, but had some great years there. Definitely check them out.
Posted By: MikeW07

Re: Looking for a Quality Bass Club near Little ELM/Denton area - 10/18/20 02:46 PM

There are 2 right in your back door. Denton County bass club and Bass Club of North Texas. Denton meets first Monday of each month at Marty B's BBQ on 407 and North Texas meets on 2nd Mondays at spring creek bbq there in Lewisville - biggest difference is the format - Denton county has their tournaments on the 1st Sunday after the Meeting, North Texas is the 2 nd Saturday after the meeting. Denton County is an individual tournament (2 people can be in same boat but each competes individually) North Texas is either individual or team so you can fish individual as a part of a team. I'm in both clubs and good guys in both. North Texas just started a new year so first tournament is in November on Grapevine. PM Sent
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum