Texas Fishing Forum

Bob Sandlin ramps

Posted By: Pumadon

Bob Sandlin ramps - 10/01/20 10:37 PM

Are the state park and Titus county ramps open.
Posted By: David Burton

Re: Bob Sandlin ramps - 10/02/20 12:45 AM

Sorry to be dense, were they closed? All the State Parks are pretty much back to normal. Titus County never really closed...

Re: Bob Sandlin ramps - 10/02/20 12:58 AM

Titus county early on shut down and then when gov abbot reopened they stayed closed for awhile. I haven’t been since March to Sandlin so this question is from ignorance on my behalf and from I had been told. We launched at barefoot in March because Titus county was closed. From your response I’m guessing they are both open with no restrictions.
Posted By: David Burton

Re: Bob Sandlin ramps - 10/02/20 01:16 AM

My last trip was in late June and everything was open, but I haven't heard to the contrary...

Might want to get the State Park reservation, just in case they full up, but Titus was pretty busy those days with no problems.

Re: Bob Sandlin ramps - 10/02/20 01:36 AM

Thanks for the response.
Posted By: racing75

Re: Bob Sandlin ramps - 10/02/20 11:19 AM

Was at the county park yesterday. Everything is open, including the restrooms.
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: Bob Sandlin ramps - 10/02/20 12:12 PM

RHBC has gotten a permit from the Water Authority for Titus in November for our tournament there. Business as usual
Posted By: SkeeterGuy1

Re: Bob Sandlin ramps - 10/02/20 01:41 PM

Titus County was closed for a couple months in the early summer, then opened back up slowly (Park would close at 8)....the Tuesday night tourney went out of Barefoot until the ramp was back open fully.
I fish it regularly. State Park was only closed for about a week or so, right around the state mandate. If for some reason the 'new' ramps at Titus County are full or busy, drive down about 500 feet and the old ramp is on your left hand side.
Everything is open now!
Posted By: forkduc

Re: Bob Sandlin ramps - 10/02/20 03:18 PM

All ramps open!
© 2021 Texas Fishing Forum