Posted By: KenTx1962

Bassmaster not so live - 09/12/20 01:18 PM

Had anyone elses live disappeared?
Posted By: Brent S

Re: Bassmaster not so live - 09/12/20 01:20 PM

Yes
Posted By: NITRO Z8

Re: Bassmaster not so live - 09/12/20 01:26 PM

Yes , but found it on face book so far still working.
Posted By: ETxRT

Re: Bassmaster not so live - 09/12/20 01:36 PM

Mine’s DEAD!
Posted By: blackhawk19

Re: Bassmaster not so live - 09/12/20 01:37 PM

not working
Posted By: NITRO Z8

Re: Bassmaster not so live - 09/12/20 01:42 PM

Mine is also dead now and all face book has is yesterday's and 1 or 2 minutes worth of show and then it changes to some thing else.. With all the hype you'd think bass would have tested all week to make sure the show would air. Like usual bass let's it go till the last minute . Guess it's there standard work level. Would expect better !!
Posted By: blackhawk19

Re: Bassmaster not so live - 09/12/20 01:43 PM

its on now
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Bassmaster not so live - 09/12/20 02:20 PM

They had some equipment go down. They are working to get it back up.
Posted By: KenTx1962

Re: Bassmaster not so live - 09/12/20 02:21 PM

got it but it does feel like last minute effort....but they are getting plenty of commercials in
Posted By: ChanceHuiet

Re: Bassmaster not so live - 09/12/20 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by KenTx1962
got it but it does feel like last minute effort....but they are getting plenty of commercials in

You
Aint lying ken. I've had it on for 5 minutes now and its been nothing but commercials
Posted By: Debra Hengst

Re: Bassmaster not so live - 09/12/20 08:51 PM

Great coverage after the technical difficulties first thing this morning. I'm happy that BASS is covering the Opens as I would have totally embraced that years ago myself as a competing Opens Pro. The coverage has come along way from the days that we would have to wait for it to be aired on TV or published.

What a heart-breaker for Josh Douglas when that bass wouldn't cooperate in the brush pile, that was the most patience I've ever witnessed.

Debra smile
Posted By: TooBadBob

Re: Bassmaster not so live - 09/13/20 02:51 PM

I was in the boat with Josh. I don't know if it made it on Live but earlier in the day he had another one that was hung up in the brush that he was able to get free after several minutes. It was pretty impressive how he worked that fish. The one he lost was a big fish and definitely would have sent him to the classic. That guy was heart broken. I'm still hurting for him. I don't know that I have met a better person in this sport. 100% class.
Posted By: Debra Hengst

Re: Bassmaster not so live - 09/13/20 07:38 PM

That's awesome that you were paired with Josh, he is totally 100% class. Yes the hookup you spoke of made live as well. My heart hurts too that lost one would have put him in the Classic. He will have his chance again.

Debra smile
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum