Texas Fishing Forum

Slidemaster side plates

Posted By: Tjbev13

Slidemaster side plates - 08/26/20 01:59 PM

Anyone have a set of these side plates in black that they would like to part with? I'm taking my powerpole brackets off my boat for a little bit and dont have the plates. Thanks!

EDIT: I did call them yesterday (great people btw) since they are local I was going to pick them up but they want $90 for the two pieces, I felt thats kinda steep so wanted to see if anyone had a pair laying around.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Ranger1

Re: Slidemaster side plates - 08/26/20 02:16 PM

I have a set you can have. Are you wanting a full set of 4 ? Or 2 for the outside?

Re: Slidemaster side plates - 08/26/20 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Ranger1
I have a set you can have. Are you wanting a full set of 4 ? Or 2 for the outside?

Just the two outside ones, I dont believe the inside of the plate has any? At least mine doesn't. Last I checked the bolt the goes through the powerpole bracket threads into the jackplate and there is nothing on the inside.
Posted By: Ranger1

Re: Slidemaster side plates - 08/26/20 04:04 PM

Slidemasters JP comes with inside and outside plates this is why I was asking. Anyway Send address and I will mail them to you or you can meet me to get them sooner
Let me know
Posted By: Phoenix_Ed

Re: Slidemaster side plates - 08/26/20 05:37 PM

On my last Slidemaster the inside ones stayed when I put power poles on. I have a set of black ones lying around somewhere!
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Slidemaster side plates - 08/26/20 05:56 PM

I have a set, but they are the raw aluminum color.
Posted By: dimitri

Re: Slidemaster side plates - 08/27/20 04:42 AM

contact chris at classic fiberglass or your local boat rigger. guarantee he has some left from installs

Re: Slidemaster side plates - 08/27/20 02:18 PM

Big shout out to Ranger1! Sent me some plates free of charge and wouldn't even let me pay for shipping. I'm thankful for you sir and will make sure to pay it forward!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum