Texas Fishing Forum

Falcon Cara!?

Posted By: thirtysixit

Falcon Cara!? - 08/11/20 07:29 PM

Falcon has announced the return of the Cara! Has anyone on here gotten their hands on one of the new ones yet? What is going to happen to the Expert line now?

falcon cara
Posted By: Fishinfellow

Re: Falcon Cara!? - 08/11/20 07:30 PM

Careful, you'll upset the "I only buy 'Made in America' tackle" guys... roflmao
Posted By: Sinkey

Re: Falcon Cara!? - 08/11/20 07:31 PM

I think they will be available around Christmas is what I was told.
Posted By: SAKS

Re: Falcon Cara!? - 08/11/20 07:38 PM

I know Christie has already been given his, so the pro staff anglers are fishing with them. I also watched one of Castledines youtube videos and he mentioned them so I think he has been sent some also. He said they are the same as the old Cara's.
I would think the Expert is going away. Not much use in carrying two lines at the same price point.
Posted By: Barn

Re: Falcon Cara!? - 08/11/20 08:42 PM

Falcon told me last week that it probably won't be until beginning of 2021. I need to swap out a old Cara.

Posted By: thirtysixit

Re: Falcon Cara!? - 08/11/20 11:12 PM

Originally Posted by Fishinfellow
Careful, you'll upset the "I only buy 'Made in America' tackle" guys... roflmao

I was one of those guys if I'm being completely honest. It broke my heart when Falcon shifted everything overseas but I've stayed with them. So far I have not been disappointed with their new products. I still love the actions they offer so I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on another Cara.
Posted By: coachmas

Re: Falcon Cara!? - 08/12/20 01:33 AM

I’m patiently waiting on their release.
Posted By: 921ELITE Cranker

Re: Falcon Cara!? - 08/12/20 02:49 AM

It will be December of this year. The Expert Line will stay. Bucoo will be $99, Lowrider $129, Expert $199 and Cara $249.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum