Texas Fishing Forum

KVD & FLW Super Tournaments?

Posted By: Rockfisherman

KVD & FLW Super Tournaments? - 08/11/20 01:15 PM

Why isn't KVD fishing in any of these super tournaments for FLW?
Posted By: SC-001

Re: KVD & FLW Super Tournaments? - 08/11/20 02:37 PM

Well JVD is live right now, I like these Live events so much better when multiple Tours aren't scheduled on top of each other. To the OP he probably doesn't need to be per his contract, the only reason some of the MLF guys are fishing the FLW supers is because some of them have in their contract they have to fish a minimum of 8 pro level events (Bassmaster elite, MLF, FLW pro circut) a year to promote their sponsors. Since MLF cut to 5 live events this year they offered these 3 FLW events to those guys.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: KVD & FLW Super Tournaments? - 08/11/20 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by SC-001
Well JVD is live right now, I like these Live events so much better when multiple Tours aren't scheduled on top of each other. To the OP he probably doesn't need to be per his contract, the only reason some of the MLF guys are fishing the FLW supers is because some of them have in their contract they have to fish a minimum of 8 pro level events (Bassmaster elite, MLF, FLW pro circut) a year to promote their sponsors. Since MLF cut to 5 live events this year they offered these 3 FLW events to those guys.

cheers

Re: KVD & FLW Super Tournaments? - 08/11/20 03:38 PM

Have they said why they aren't in the boat live with the guys at the top of the AOY race, this is the last tournament, they are with guys that are in 5th and 10th in AOY hmmm
Posted By: Rockfisherman

Re: KVD & FLW Super Tournaments? - 08/11/20 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by BigDozer66

cheers

double that

Re: KVD & FLW Super Tournaments? - 08/11/20 07:43 PM

Sounds like the service crew will be busy tonight, rough water today and bunch of stories from guys beating up their equipment.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: KVD & FLW Super Tournaments? - 08/12/20 01:09 AM

Sounds like the service crew will be busy tonight, rough water today and bunch of stories from guys beating up their equipment.

Zach Birge shearing off TM bolts and Brandon Mosley beaking the console off of his Ranger is just two of the ones I have seen! duel

I am sure they weren't the only ones to have mishaps.
Posted By: rj74955

Re: KVD & FLW Super Tournaments? - 08/12/20 01:54 AM

My dad got in the boat with Biffle on Erie years ago when they could practice with anyone they wanted to (BASS). 30 minutes into the day he had Biffle put him on the bank and sat there, or laid there rather, the rest of the day while Biffle did his pre-fishing. He puked more that one day than he has the rest of his life combined and thought he was going to die. And that was after a Dramamine regimen lol.
Posted By: Bass-N-Buck Master

Re: KVD & FLW Super Tournaments? - 08/12/20 03:04 AM

KVD ain’t fishing in the AAA league getting beat and having to explain it was a bad idea!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum