Texas Fishing Forum

I-pilot transducer

Posted By: sexyshad

I-pilot transducer - 08/09/20 01:25 AM

I have a Hummingbird Helix 9 and a terrova I-Pilot trolling motor and am trying to figure out which adapter I need to be able to use the transducer built in on the trolling motor. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: Wayne P.

Re: I-pilot transducer - 08/09/20 01:04 PM

Just like your incomplete post on BBC, which one of the 10 different models of Helix 9 do you have and which one of the three different built-in transducers does your Terrova have?
Posted By: Rocky Robison

Re: I-pilot transducer - 08/09/20 03:12 PM

This might not help but I have the Minn Kota Terrova with US2 transducer built in and a Humminbird Helix 9 MDI G3N, the adapter for the transducer for my setup is MKR US2 - 8 - HB 7 PIN. The ethernet cable is AS EC QDE Ethernet Adapter Cable.
Like Wayne P. said though, you need to know exactly which built in transducer and which model Helix you have to acquire the right ones. You can go on the Humminbird website and ask there and they'll tell you exactly.
Posted By: Wayne P.

Re: I-pilot transducer - 08/09/20 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Rocky Robison
This might not help but I have the Minn Kota Terrova with US2 transducer built in and a Humminbird Helix 9 MDI G3N, the adapter for the transducer for my setup is MKR US2 - 8 - HB 7 PIN. The ethernet cable is AS EC QDE Ethernet Adapter Cable.
Like Wayne P. said though, you need to know exactly which built in transducer and which model Helix you have to acquire the right ones. You can go on the Humminbird website and ask there and they'll tell you exactly.

Are you using the correct setting for the US2 since it does not do HW CHIRP or Down Imaging?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum