Texas Fishing Forum

Bass Champs 2020 Championship (Revised)

Posted By: Andy W

Bass Champs 2020 Championship (Revised) - 07/12/20 11:25 PM

I would like to apologize for misunderstanding the substitute rule. After the few comments made on this post, I decided to reach back out to Bass Champs for clarification on the rule. You guys are correct, I would have needed to fish at least 2 tournaments with the prospected partner to legally team up for the championship. I'm glad i decided to post this in the bass fishing forum rather than waiting on the "partner finding" form to pan out.

Thanks
Posted By: Fordntriton

Re: Bass Champs 2020 Championship - 07/13/20 03:23 AM

Bump
Posted By: Chris G

Re: Bass Champs 2020 Championship - 07/13/20 01:11 PM

Pretty sure you would have to have fished those 2 tournaments with that partner to qualify for the championship. So, you can't just find a random guy that fished 4 events to fish with. Unless of course I read it wrong.
Posted By: 6BOOMER

Re: Bass Champs 2020 Championship - 07/13/20 03:19 PM

I would say you will not be able to fish with someone you never fished with for the Championship.

From Bass Champs rule change: "your championship partner must enter a minimum of two events as your team partner to qualify"

Re: Bass Champs 2020 Championship - 07/14/20 12:22 AM

I spoke with Bass Champs directly and it is approved to fish with anyone who has fished 4 tournaments.

Thanks

Re: Bass Champs 2020 Championship - 07/14/20 07:22 PM

I would like to apologize for misunderstanding the substitute rule. After the few comments made on this post, I decided to reach back out to Bass Champs for clarification on the rule. You guys are correct, I would have needed to fish at least 2 tournaments with the prospected partner to legally team up for the championship. I'm glad I decided to post this in the bass fishing forum rather than waiting on the "partner finding" form to pan out. Walking away with my heart broke. I'll see you guys next season.

Thanks
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum