Texas Fishing Forum

New cupholders

Posted By: Kodyjoe

New cupholders - 07/06/20 07:41 PM

The double cupholder between the seats in my Cobra is getting brittle and cracking . Does anybody know where you can buy them or know where i might could get another one made . Has to be the right size cause it has a cutout that it fits into . Thanks.
Posted By: senko9S

Re: New cupholders - 07/06/20 07:46 PM

a marine dealer probably has ones that will work
Posted By: McLovin’

Re: New cupholders - 07/06/20 10:17 PM

Might check Overtons
Also, buddy of mine ordered some poker table cup holders off of Amazon that were stainless that fit in his boat perfectly
Posted By: ezbassin

Re: New cupholders - 07/08/20 12:29 AM

Have you looked on the internet? Most cup holders only come in two sizes depending on the one you need...Small size that fits cans and bottles and the larger one that fits two sizes of bottles. Pretty simple.

Re: New cupholders - 07/08/20 12:48 AM

No its not that simple or i wouldnt have ask anubody about them. Mine are molded together and fit in a cutout If you just put two separate ones there it will leave a gap in between them. Anybody thats got a Cobra will know what i am talking about

Re: New cupholders - 07/08/20 01:03 AM

Maybe have to add an insert to fit ones you can buy?

Re: New cupholders - 07/08/20 01:10 AM

Yes sir mite have to buy two and put there and add something in the gap. Thought i would try and find one like them but looked at a bunch and nothing close yet. Thanks for the help tho.

Re: New cupholders - 07/08/20 01:14 AM

Thinking the same if you cant find exact ones.
Posted By: SC-001

Re: New cupholders - 07/08/20 01:32 AM

They were similiar to Legend no? I would contact these guys they bought all the old Legend parts https://www.greatlakesskipper.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=legend

Re: New cupholders - 07/08/20 02:00 AM

Thank you sir. Will contact them and see. Thanks again
Posted By: FishingTexan

Re: New cupholders - 07/08/20 03:45 AM

Will this work?
https://www.basscatstore.com/doublecupholder.aspx

Re: New cupholders - 07/08/20 03:44 PM

Yes sir. That is the one I need. Thank you Appreciate it
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum