Texas Fishing Forum

Humminbird wait time....

Posted By: J-2

Humminbird wait time.... - 06/26/20 04:00 PM

I know Lowrance gets a bad rap for the lack of customer service but wow, I have been on hold for 1:17min waiting to speak with someone at HB. Crazy.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Humminbird wait time.... - 06/26/20 04:03 PM

juggle
Posted By: Monty Wright

Re: Humminbird wait time.... - 06/26/20 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by J-2
I know Lowrance gets a bad rap for the lack of customer service but wow, I have been on hold for 1:17min waiting to speak with someone at HB. Crazy.

I believe on the Humminbird Fish Smart app, there is a spot in there to request a call back. Might be a little easier than staying on the phone the entire time
Posted By: Shaky Horn

Re: Humminbird wait time.... - 06/26/20 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Monty Wright
Originally Posted by J-2

I believe on the Humminbird Fish Smart app, there is a spot in there to request a call back. Might be a little easier than staying on the phone the entire time

This. They called me back within an hour two weekends ago.
Posted By: J-2

Re: Humminbird wait time.... - 06/26/20 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Shaky Horn
Originally Posted by Monty Wright
Originally Posted by J-2

This. They called me back within an hour two weekends ago.

thumb
Posted By: David Burton

Re: Humminbird wait time.... - 06/26/20 09:25 PM

The callback works great... Had my Mega 360 out on three trips, and it started blowing fuses. Originally thought it was a grounding problem, a power supply, and/or power cable issue. After running new wires, and really digging in to the testing, I have determined it to be the unit. They gave me the shipping label today. OF COURSE, I have to disconnect what I finally got tuned and setup the way I want it and ship it all back (and get a box to put it in). bang
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Humminbird wait time.... - 06/26/20 09:38 PM

Call back works great.. thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum