Texas Fishing Forum

Folding bracket for power poles?

Posted By: Capshaw42

Folding bracket for power poles? - 06/22/20 08:34 PM

I am in the market for shallow water anchors. Talons have brackets that fold so it’ll fit in my garage. Does power pole have brackets like that? Also if anyone has power poles or talons for fake they can pm me price!
Posted By: rkd

Re: Folding bracket for power poles? - 06/22/20 08:41 PM

You'll get plenty of replies to this one. Not sure PP has the folding brackets. I have two PP's and have to lower them about 1/3 of the way down as I back it into the garage. (including my motor) Once they're past the lowest point of my garage opening, I can raise them back up again and finish backing them in.
Posted By: Dax Davis

Re: Folding bracket for power poles? - 06/22/20 08:58 PM

Look up Hydrilla Gear they sale brackets so you an lay your power poles down. i had them on one of my boats and worked great.
Posted By: Medinalakeguy

Re: Folding bracket for power poles? - 06/23/20 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by Dax Davis
Look up Hydrilla Gear they sale brackets so you an lay your power poles down. i had them on one of my boats and worked great.

Bought a used set of blades that came with a pair, and they’re so nice. The pull of one pin, and they’ll fold completely over on the back deck.
Posted By: Capshaw42

Re: Folding bracket for power poles? - 06/23/20 03:15 AM

Nice, I like the look of blades better so I’ll definitely look into those! Thanks
Posted By: Flippin-Out

Re: Folding bracket for power poles? - 06/23/20 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by Dax Davis
Look up Hydrilla Gear they sale SELL brackets so you an lay your power poles down. i had them on one of my boats and worked great.

Fixed it for you. The two words are not interchangeable - it's that noun and verb thing.....

Folding brackets add weight you wouldn't otherwise have. Don't forget to think about security too, if you are away from home overnight. Quick release = quick theft. Most people let them down to get them in a low door per other post, as I do.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum