Texas Fishing Forum

Shout out to TFF Member Trevor Moore, Lunkers on Lake Benbrook (NT Bass Assassins)

Posted By: FishinDonkey

Shout out to TFF Member Trevor Moore, Lunkers on Lake Benbrook (NT Bass Assassins) - 06/08/20 04:06 PM

Wanted to give my good friend Trevor Moore, TFF and North Texas Bass Assassins member, a shout out for his record setting day out on Lake Benbrook this weekend. Trevor's a humble guy, so, figured I'd share. Placed 1st in the tournament, 5 fish limit weighing an insane 27.85lbs, and big fish of 11.53lbs. Nice job to Trevor and his partner Steve D. Photo credits to T Moore, Steve D, and the guys of North Texas Bass Assassins......

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Brent S

Re: Shout out to TFF Member Trevor Moore, Lunkers on Lake Benbrook - 06/08/20 04:08 PM

Nice job!
Posted By: dkershen

Re: Shout out to TFF Member Trevor Moore, Lunkers on Lake Benbrook - 06/08/20 04:10 PM

One hell of a stringer bud thumb Congratulations!!
Posted By: Chasin Hogs

Re: Shout out to TFF Member Trevor Moore, Lunkers on Lake Benbrook - 06/08/20 04:45 PM

No fish in that lake. Go to worth.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Shout out to TFF Member Trevor Moore, Lunkers on Lake Benbrook - 06/08/20 06:18 PM

What a WHOOPIN!
Posted By: 4Weight

Re: Shout out to TFF Member Trevor Moore, Lunkers on Lake Benbrook - 06/08/20 07:48 PM

Hell of a fish and bag ! Congrats.
Posted By: Scoundrel

Re: Shout out to TFF Member Trevor Moore, Lunkers on Lake Benbrook - 06/08/20 08:11 PM

Impressive day - congrats to the anglers! cool
Posted By: Trever

Re: Shout out to TFF Member Trevor Moore, Lunkers on Lake Benbrook - 06/08/20 10:44 PM

Thanks everyone! It was a team effort. Wouldn’t of happened without my partner danceswithbass (Steve Davis).

And at the risk of making him even harder to book.....thanks to James Biggs. I’ve picked up a ton from James over the last year. Cool guy and a great teacher.
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Shout out to TFF Member Trevor Moore, Lunkers on Lake Benbrook - 06/08/20 10:54 PM

Very nice Trever. Thanks for sharing. Congratulations on the win and a beautiful fish.
Posted By: Monty Wright

Re: Shout out to TFF Member Trevor Moore, Lunkers on Lake Benbrook - 06/08/20 11:29 PM

clap clap clap
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Shout out to TFF Member Trevor Moore, Lunkers on Lake Benbrook - 06/09/20 12:23 AM

Great job, guys.....Monster sack!
Posted By: danceswithbass

Re: Shout out to TFF Member Trevor Moore, Lunkers on Lake Benbrook - 06/09/20 02:16 AM

I am just glad I got that slaunch donkey in the net, man that net seemed to shrink as she got close to the boat knowing she was on 12lb test. It was 99 degrees, near slick calm, and we culled 4 times in the last hour...Trever must be living right
Posted By: FishinDonkey

Re: Shout out to TFF Member Trevor Moore, Lunkers on Lake Benbrook - 06/09/20 02:34 AM

Trevor, Trever
Potato, banana.
Same thing.
eek
Posted By: ReelSlow

Re: Shout out to TFF Member Trevor Moore, Lunkers on Lake Benbrook - 06/09/20 02:53 AM

Awesome win and congratulations!!
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: Shout out to TFF Member Trevor Moore, Lunkers on Lake Benbrook - 06/09/20 12:54 PM

Awesome sack. Congrats guys! cheers
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum