Texas Fishing Forum

360 Mega

Posted By: slayer12

360 Mega - 05/24/20 03:19 AM

Who has had one an how well do you like it compared to the regular version? I am looking hard and ready to buy if anyone know where to find one in stock or would like to sell.

Thanks
Posted By: Jeff From Iowa

Re: 360 Mega - 05/24/20 03:39 AM

Its amazing, same as mega side imaging but sitting still...

These guys have some coming in on the 5th, that are not all pre sold...

https://www.facebook.com/ftomarineelectronics/
Posted By: slayer12

Re: 360 Mega - 05/24/20 02:41 PM

How does it compare to the old one?
Posted By: mudd

Re: 360 Mega - 05/24/20 03:38 PM

I was able buy one yesterday for our store. They are in high demand. I have 10 more sold but they ain’t making them fast enough
Posted By: C130

Re: 360 Mega - 05/24/20 08:45 PM

I hsve one, had the regular 360 before. Image is much better with the mega but I’m having interference issues with the mega 360 when using the trolling motor, never had any issues before. Trying to figure out what’s causing it.

You can find them if you join several of the Hummingbird Facebook groups, I had no trouble getting one a couple of weeks ago but you have to keep an eye out for them. Hennessey Outdoors got over 30 in last week and posted online.

Re: 360 Mega - 05/24/20 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by C130
I hsve one, had the regular 360 before. Image is much better with the mega but I’m having interference issues with the mega 360 when using the trolling motor, never had any issues before. Trying to figure out what’s causing it.

You can find them if you join several of the Hummingbird Facebook groups, I had no trouble getting one a couple of weeks ago but you have to keep an eye out for them. Hennessey Outdoors got over 30 in last week and posted online.

Add a wire from the ground on tm power source to the tm head. I just Have a hose clamp with a terminal end on bre Metal on the head.
Posted By: JD59

Re: 360 Mega - 05/25/20 01:08 AM

It’s like night and day on what you can see compared to the regular 360! Instead of trying to figure out what you’re looking at you can see every branch and rocks look like rocks! You can even see fish moving around in front of the boat! Go with Mega 360 and you won’t be sorry!
Posted By: C130

Re: 360 Mega - 05/25/20 01:43 AM

Originally Posted by Jeff From Iowa
Originally Posted by C130

Add a wire from the ground on tm power source to the tm head. I just Have a hose clamp with a terminal end on bre Metal on the head.

Just did that last night, going to try it out hopefully one day next week. Thanks.
Posted By: northdallasfisherman

Re: 360 Mega - 05/25/20 03:33 AM

Livescope or 360?

Re: 360 Mega - 05/25/20 01:47 PM

Both are different tools.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: TajChauvin

Re: 360 Mega - 05/25/20 02:15 PM

How much money is in those five tools pictured above? That’s some serious equipment.

Re: 360 Mega - 05/25/20 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by TajChauvin
How much money is in those five tools pictured above? That’s some serious equipment.

Not sure which 5 you refer to, theres two live scope set ups and a mega 360 (thats over 10k), the boat is a tool, the ultrex is a tool, the tree trimmers are a tool, hydrowave, talons etc..

Re: 360 Mega - 05/25/20 05:06 PM

Not sure which 5 you refer to, theres two live scope set ups and a mega 360 (thats over 10k), the boat is a tool, the ultrex is a tool, the tree trimmers are a tool, hydrowave, talons etc..

Hydrowave, ultrex, and the three graphs. Five tools.

Re: 360 Mega - 05/25/20 05:24 PM

Nr

Hydrowave, ultrex, and the three graphs. Five tools.

gotcha 3 screens are worthless without anything connected to them....

Thanks just wanted an idea. Don’t want to highjack the thread.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum