Texas Fishing Forum

Tackle Warehouse Orders

Posted By: Mo_Cat

Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/16/20 04:43 AM

Have used TW for years. Starting to get frustrated. Placed order on 2/24/2020 for several items including a couple Rock Crawlers. Rock Crawlers were back ordered, have never shipped. Placed another order on 5/12/20-showed all items in stock. Order details shows ship date 5/26/2020. Anyone else having issues??
Posted By: JLA4E

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/16/20 04:57 AM

Yes - don’t pay for expedited shipping as it won’t make it by then anyway. Corona has got them all screwed up right now.
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/16/20 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by SMC Flex
Yes - don’t pay for expedited shipping as it won’t make it by then anyway. Corona has got them all screwed up right now.

Not necessarily true, I made an order late Wednesday evening and paid for fast ship. It shipped Thursday and received Friday.
Posted By: Larry Mosby

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/16/20 08:48 AM

I would think with many places in lockdown that online shopping has increased tremendously causing delays in normal shipping flow. I ordered a new rod two days ago and got it today by choosing the second day air. There was an expected arrival date shown which was a big delay is why I chose 2nd day air.
Posted By: Puma Jim

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/16/20 11:32 AM

I have three orders pending with them snd everything in stock but not even shipping until end of month. Ordered something from landbigfish and it shipped same day. TW must be getting hit hard. Somehow I’ll survive
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/16/20 01:28 PM

If they have a Memorial Day sale this year, it might be 2 months before receiving your order!
Posted By: Shaky Horn

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/16/20 01:34 PM

TW’s shipping delays is the only thing keeping me solvent right now.
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/16/20 01:42 PM

Its explained on their website front page.

https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/catpage-TWCOVID19.html
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/16/20 01:59 PM

Aren't they based in kalifornicate? If so that could have a lot to do with how fast they pull an order.
Posted By: Paparon

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/16/20 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Mark Perry

This ^^^
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/16/20 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Puma Jim
I have three orders pending with them snd everything in stock but not even shipping until end of month. Ordered something from landbigfish and it shipped same day. TW must be getting hit hard. Somehow I’ll survive

Same here.

They used to ship so fast. If I had known they were going to take so long to ship I would of paid for express shipping.

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/16/20 02:35 PM

Who reads the fine print?
Posted By: ssmith

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/16/20 03:03 PM

you guys are tough on businesses cheap prices no tax free shipping an still complaining some folks need to start a business an try it in this day an time an see how easy it is.

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/16/20 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by ssmith
you guys are tough on businesses cheap prices no tax free shipping an still complaining some folks need to start a business an try it in this day an time an see how easy it is.

No doubt, plus they are trying to work in one of the most restrictive states stay at home order wise in the country. Gotta suck for them. They are probably not sitting around enjoying not being able to work and get stuff out like normal.
Posted By: C130

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/16/20 03:06 PM

I ordered a new Helix from them last Thursday via next day air. It didn’t get delivered Friday. I emailed TW and they contacted UPS requesting an upgrade to Saturday delivery which UPS agreed to. Anyways, UPS didn’t deliver it Saturday but I had a super nice local supervisor call me and apologize and even tried to get a supervisor to deliver it. She told me there really wasn’t a reason it didn’t get on the truck Saturday but she told me they were just swamped with deliveries. They delivered it Monday which was fine. I think part of it is the restrictions in California and UPS, FedEx are just crazy busy and doing the best they can. Unless you’re not in a hurry at all I wouldn’t do ground and would pay for next day or 2nd day. They (TW) were excellent at responding as soon as I emailed them as usual though.

By the way, UPS driver told me they were waiving all “required signatures”. The Helix shipment showed signature required which was my concern on getting it and being at home to sign for it.
Posted By: Slade

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/16/20 03:27 PM

I haven't had any issues, placed a few orders since March and it may take a few days longer than usual but nothing to complain about
Posted By: Bermise

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/16/20 03:36 PM

Tackle Slowhouse is in California, need I say more. Bass Pro shop has faster and free 2 day shipping.
Posted By: Smurfs

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/16/20 03:39 PM

This^

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/16/20 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Slade
I haven't had any issues, placed a few orders since March and it may take a few days longer than usual but nothing to complain about

Same here. With regular shipping been getting stuff within a week.

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/16/20 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Bermise
Tackle Slowhouse is in California, need I say more. Bass Pro shop has faster and free 2 day shipping.

No one has the selection that TW has so I will wait a couple of extra days if needed. In normal times they are lightning fast. Common sense says during a national pandemic there might be a few delays.
Posted By: criglizard

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/16/20 05:23 PM

Their shipments have been about the same for me, no delays on some orders and a few days on others. I don’t order back order stuff from them because their process isn’t good and they’ve been wrong about when they’ll ship the backorder stuff too many times.

But...to clarify on another persons post, they aren’t tax free anymore. Nobody is.

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/16/20 05:40 PM

No Tax?

Where have you been, Sales tax even on Ebay

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/16/20 05:43 PM

I ordered on 5/11, expected shipping date is 5/22
Posted By: n_fish

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/16/20 07:24 PM

Ordered 5/10, free ground shipping and estimated date to be pulled & shipped 5/19.
Posted By: McLovin’

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/16/20 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by 21xs Elite
Originally Posted by SMC Flex

Not necessarily true, I made an order late Wednesday evening and paid for fast ship. It shipped Thursday and received Friday.

Same here...putting the stuff in the boat now... no delays here
Posted By: just plain bill

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/16/20 08:19 PM

TW was the only store that had the lures i'm after. have 2 of em. just wanted a few backups. shipping wait was 2 weeks, assuming they do ship monday. i was a bit impatient, and got the same lure but diff paint job from another store. bought 3. wish i waited...they did arrive in a coupla days tho, lol
Posted By: Smash-Tech Custom Baits

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/16/20 08:32 PM

Unfortunately they are at the mercy of the powers that be in California. They are being forced to operate with a skeleton crew compared to what they usually have and orders are still coming in because tons of people are fishing. I can assure you they are doing the best they can with what they are legally allowed to do in that state. A note on out of stock and backorders, they are usually zero TW fault and the fault of the bait company. If something is out of stock or unavailable it's because the bait company is behind and or doesn't have the product in their hands. You are seeing a lot of this taking place from the bait companies that get their baits made in China and other overseas countries. Another good reason to support the companies that actually 100% make their baits right here in the USA.
Posted By: coachallentca

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/16/20 11:19 PM

I ordered stuff 3 weeks ago. Said it would ship but never did. Cancelled the order and went to anglers pro tackle.
Posted By: Finesse EMPEROR/ Dropshot King

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/17/20 12:58 AM

If you are able to read they have a covid-19 banner at the top of the website saying pretty much every shipping service but overnight is delayed 8 days. I ordered $1000+ monday at 10:30am it was at my door step
by 3pm tuesday yes I paid the 36$ shipping fee. So if you use the free shipping over $50 orders yeah its gonna take a long time.
Posted By: cnoland2

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/17/20 02:20 AM

Does Anglers Pro Tackle sell rods? I'd rather buy from them since they're local but dont see any on their website
Posted By: Smurfs

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/17/20 02:25 AM

Originally Posted by cnoland2
Does Anglers Pro Tackle sell rods? I'd rather buy from them since they're local but dont see any on their website

yes
Posted By: Mark Jones

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/17/20 01:19 PM

Mark, you know better than to think anyone's going to read anything on a website when you can just pop on here and make a post... roflmao

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/17/20 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by cnoland2

Yes.

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/17/20 03:29 PM

Tackle Warehouse would be a lot cooler if they moved to Texas...……...
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/17/20 04:46 PM

They are in Commifornia, lots of overreach and I am sure they have been forced to alter the operations of their business.
Posted By: bloo_rainger

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/17/20 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Finesse Master/ Dropshot king
If you are able to read they have a covid-19 banner at the top of the website saying pretty much every shipping service but overnight is delayed 8 days. I ordered $1000+ monday at 10:30am it was at my door step
by 3pm tuesday yes I paid the 36$ shipping fee. So if you use the free shipping over $50 orders yeah its gonna take a long time.

Would love to see your wish list... 1000 bucks...
Posted By: Ben B

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/17/20 06:46 PM

They were out of Falcon rods yesterday when I swung by, just FYI
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/17/20 07:09 PM

Great service everytime I order. I'm glad they exist. They practically have everything especially swimbaits you can't get elsewhere. Pretty sure their orders have increased with so many people at home buying stuff. Wouldn't matter where they were located
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/17/20 07:26 PM

Full MSRP AND TAX! = It ain’t cheap. Low overhead=more profit..

You’re right. I NEED to try this business model.

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/17/20 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by bloo_rainger

i know this guy. He has expensive taste. He probably ordered a rod, a reel, and a couple packs of plastics.

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/17/20 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by RedRanger
Tackle Warehouse would be a lot cooler if they moved to Texas...……...

I totally agree.
Posted By: Tx Tree Grower

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/18/20 02:36 PM

I placed an order last week and the ground shipping was right at a 3 week delay. I buy as much as I can from my local academy these days. I understand everyone is experiencing some shipping delays, but 3 weeks seems a bit much. Sucks to be based in a state that hates capitalism. Luckily for us non pro staffers the price for product is basically the same anywhere you buy it.
Posted By: Huckleberry

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/18/20 02:54 PM

What the heck are you going to buy from Bass not so much a Pro Shop ..... generic Bass Pro branded Baits?
Posted By: Bass Buster1

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/18/20 03:53 PM

What is likely happening is the same that has happen here. Govt. closes the doors, says you can't produce, work, ship anything because it will kill somebody. As a business you have to continue to let orders come in if you expect to survive. Mean time Govt. gives everyone money they were not expecting to include unemployment to the point you make more sitting at home than you do going to work. People sitting at home bored so they drink then drunk shop with the extra money they are getting. We had the 5th biggest month in company history in April, but no one could work, we have a massive backlog of orders to work through. I am sure the good folks at TW are doing their best to take care of everyone. Last thing we need to do right now IMO is selfishly bash companies or people who are likely trying their best to give the customer service everyone is used to. Be patient and kind, it goes a long way!!!

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/18/20 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen
Originally Posted by bloo_rainger

i know this guy. He has expensive taste. He probably ordered a rod, a reel, and a couple packs of plastics.

You guessed right bought a shimano TP spinning reel, Shimano G. Loomis Conquest spinning rod, and a spool of overpriced 10lb powerpro roflmao

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/18/20 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Huckleberry

What the heck are you going to buy from Bass not so much a Pro Shop ..... generic Bass Pro branded Baits?

Well for one any megabass stuff... APT said they no longer carry megabass baits switch sucks because I drove to bass pro and dropped 200 on pop x's....
But everything else I would rather go buy at APT other than high end stuff that only tackle warehouse carries and you will scam yourself buying rods and reels at bass pro the mark up is like +15-20 on everyone else's prices.

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/19/20 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by Huckleberry

Well for one any megabass stuff... APT said they no longer carry megabass baits switch sucks because I drove to bass pro and dropped 200 on pop x's....
But everything else I would rather go buy at APT other than high end stuff that only tackle warehouse carries and you will scam yourself buying rods and reels at bass pro the mark up is like +15-20 on everyone else's prices.

APT definitely carries Megabass again. I have been writing orders in there this year for MB.

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/19/20 08:49 AM

What about Scheels? So far the baits I am looking at are about 25% cheaper than TW.

I know they are new to the area, Do they have a decent selection of bass tackle?
Posted By: LeonSulak

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/19/20 01:37 PM

I have been waiting since January for some flashy swimmer hooks. They were on back order so I knew they wouldn’t come immediately but I called in early April and they told me they would be shipping probably in the next week and I still haven’t received them
Posted By: Hobbs McAvoy

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/19/20 02:36 PM

I placed an order Sunday and tracking number says it will be delivered Wednesday. I paid $11 for two day shipping. Seems like they are getting back to normal.
Posted By: LeonSulak

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/19/20 02:44 PM

I keep trying to call and check and they say they are closed

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/19/20 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by LeonSulak

This is from the home page on the website:

4.16.20 - Email Us for Fastest Response!

We are currently experiencing higher than normal phone traffic and we just wanted to remind everyone again to please email us if possible as opposed to phoning in. We have had to reduce our phone coverage hours to comply with CDC requirements and to maintain the safety of our customer service team. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. During this time please email us at info@tacklewarehouse.com for the fastest response.
Posted By: Basscat8263

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/19/20 03:12 PM

I suggest TW leave California.

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/19/20 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Basscat8263
I suggest TW leave California.

just like what tesla is about to do... there is a reason alot of cali people and companies are moving to texas.
Posted By: Flippin-Out

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/19/20 03:29 PM

Unfortunately, a fair percentage of those individuals bring their "left coast mentality" with them when they move to Texas. Many of them actually like it there, and want to make Texas like it was there. The ones in that camp move here along with their employer, not because they don't like the California way. They are following a job, not fleeing a way of life they didn't like. I worked for a company that moved a lot of CA people to Texas; my observation of them was they were in no way enthused about our viewpoints and way of life. In many cases, the company moved their CA salary level to Texas with them, and that was a HUGE jump in real income level within a Texas economy.
Posted By: Neal G

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/19/20 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Tx Tree Grower
I placed an order last week and the ground shipping was right at a 3 week delay. I buy as much as I can from my local academy these days. I understand everyone is experiencing some shipping delays, but 3 weeks seems a bit much. Sucks to be based in a state that hates capitalism. Luckily for us non pro staffers the price for product is basically the same anywhere you buy it.

Many local pro staffers pay more than retail for baits when all costs are factored in. Those product discounts get eaten up with jersey update costs and time editing & posting on social media.

Please no more Lews and 6th Sense promo videos..ehhh.. I mean lake reports... eeks (sorry man it was a joke...well maybe a joke... grin)

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/19/20 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Neal G

Many local pro staffers pay more than retail for baits when all costs are factored in. Those product discounts get eaten up with jersey update costs and time editing & posting on social media.

Please no more Lews and 6th Sense promo videos..ehhh.. I mean lake reports... eeks (sorry man it was a joke...well maybe a joke... grin)

Not sure who that last sentence was directed to or what it even means really, but I have nothing against anyone getting a pro staff discount. If it came across that way I did not intend it to. I'm sure the guys that get it appreciate it and do everything they can to hold up their end of the bargain. My only point was I can buy tackle from about 10 different places and it lands at my house for essentially the same cost.

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/19/20 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Neal G

okay okay lets not get out of hand now lol I for one am not a fan of 6th sense baits first 5 I bought of the crush series didn't run straight lol

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/19/20 05:31 PM

O.B.

Out of Business...……....
Posted By: pop r

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/19/20 05:39 PM

I'm having the same problem with Bass Pro. When I placed the order in April all items show in stock. I'm still waiting on a few to come in. bang
Posted By: Hobbs McAvoy

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/19/20 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by pop r
I'm having the same problem with Bass Pro. When I placed the order in April all items show in stock. I'm still waiting on a few to come in. bang

This has happened to me a couple of times lately. I redeem my basspro/cabelas pts by buying some items in stock. Wait a couple of weeks for it and only part of the order ships even though it said everything was in stock. Then later they say my order is canceled because the product is no longer available. Still is listed on the website as in stock. This last time they didn't refund my pts so I had to call. Still trying to get them back. Pain in the butt.

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/19/20 07:54 PM

their hours are 10 to 4 pm right and that is PST.
Posted By: ezbassin

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/20/20 12:34 AM

All shipping is slow now because they are overloaded because of the virus. More people are ordering online than before the virus. Just give it time.

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/20/20 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by ezbassin
All shipping is slow now because they are overloaded because of the virus. More people are ordering online than before the virus. Just give it time.

All shipping is slow?

I order a lot of stuff online weekly. Most places have shipping as usual, not seeing much any shipping delays

I get about 5 orders per week from ebay, to Walmart. Shipping is pretty normal for most my orders.

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/20/20 05:16 AM

Had to go to Wal Mart today to pick up a few things. Ventured to tackle dept. to get some Stren line. Holy [censored], empty pegs on most of the stuff, Strike King, Stren, Eagle Claw. Don't think its a distribution issue, I think its a sourcing issue, CHINA!!
Posted By: ~Moose~

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/20/20 01:57 PM

I placed an order on the 11th. My current order status states "Order Status : Manual Hold - This order will not ship until manually released.5/22/20".

As of Friday......

05.15.20 - Shipping Delay Update
We are still experiencing shipping delays. We've had to limit operations and warehouse staff to help do our part to stem the spread of COVID19 and protect the safety our team members. We apologize for any inconvenience and are doing our best to get packages out to you as quickly as possible.

(orders placed by 12:30 PST)
Ground - 14 Day Delay
GSO - 1 Day Delay
Postal - No Delay
International - No Delay
UPS 2-Day* - No Delay
UPS Overnight* - No Delay
*Currently 2-Day & Overnight Shipping is Available, but $5 2-Day & $10 Overnight Pricing is Suspended.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. - TW Staff

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/20/20 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by ~Moose~
I placed an order on the 11th. My current order status states "Order Status : Manual Hold - This order will not ship until manually released.5/22/20".

As of Friday......

05.15.20 - Shipping Delay Update
We are still experiencing shipping delays. We've had to limit operations and warehouse staff to help do our part to stem the spread of COVID19 and protect the safety our team members. We apologize for any inconvenience and are doing our best to get packages out to you as quickly as possible.

(orders placed by 12:30 PST)
Ground - 14 Day Delay
GSO - 1 Day Delay
Postal - No Delay
International - No Delay
UPS 2-Day* - No Delay
UPS Overnight* - No Delay
*Currently 2-Day & Overnight Shipping is Available, but $5 2-Day & $10 Overnight Pricing is Suspended.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. - TW Staff

I did an order exact same date, and they are giving me exact same date to ship on the 22nd. What a bunch of [censored] that is.
Posted By: kirbydog

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/20/20 02:10 PM

As has been said-they are in CA and are under some very strict orders regarding the virus and that has affected their ability to
process and ship orders. Hands down they are still the very best online fishing site to purchase products-IMHO.

Its a temporary problem and it will get better over time-and no I'm not an employee or in anyway associated with TM. Just a loyal
customer.
Posted By: Ranger1

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/20/20 02:15 PM

I made a order on May 14th
Order status is it will manually be released May 28th. Unacceptable for me.
Sent email and cancelled
Made same order from LANDBIGFISH and order will be here tomorrow
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/20/20 02:22 PM

So if you pay for the 2 day there's no delay?

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/20/20 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by kirbydog
As has been said-they are in CA and are under some very strict orders regarding the virus and that has affected their ability to
process and ship orders. Hands down they are still the very best online fishing site to purchase products-IMHO.

Its a temporary problem and it will get better over time-and no I'm not an employee or in anyway associated with TM. Just a loyal
customer.

They are talking about 3 more months of restrictions in California. Their shipping will be severely restricted for some time I'm afraid. I like tackle warehouse, but they are based in a state that is doing some really stupid things. I will no longer support that insanity. Especially when I can get what I need from somewhere else way faster and for the same price.

FYI: Last month I paid for the now $11 two day shipping and it took almost 2 weeks to get it. So don't expect that to be a solution that always works either
Posted By: JohnButte

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/20/20 03:22 PM

Tackle warehouse should relocate to Texas.
Posted By: Bass Buster1

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/20/20 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by JohnButte
Tackle warehouse should relocate to Texas.

Nobody in California, New York, Chicago, Detroit, DC, Portland, Seattle, etc.. should relocate to Texas ever! All those folks can Keep their vote right were it is now...
Posted By: ~Moose~

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/20/20 06:34 PM

Also, just found out they WILL NOT have a Memorial Day sale for 2020.

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/20/20 06:40 PM

All these so called rich boys that pay cash for their 80k bass boats should start up another TW right here in Texas.

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/20/20 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Ranger1
All these so called rich boys that pay cash for their 80k bass boats should start up another TW right here in Texas.

Is Phoenix the best 80k boat?
Posted By: D Forney

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/21/20 03:41 AM

I try to support locals, but they can’t carry everything. I think I’ll switch to Midway, they are reliable on reloading supplies.
Posted By: buda13

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/21/20 11:39 AM

Some of y’all are brutal... they get behind due to Covid restrictions on their workforce, no fault of the company what so ever, and your ready to kick them to the curb.

I ordered some stuff late April that took 11 days from order received to shipped. Arrived 2 days ahead of their promised date. Can’t complain about that service, or the colors I was able to buy you can’t find anywhere local.

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/21/20 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Ranger1

Is Phoenix the best 80k boat?

Absolutely not
Posted By: avid_basser

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/21/20 01:19 PM

Kick a man while they're down...damn!

TW has been very apologetic and very transparent about things happening on site. They are reduced in staffing and allowances for hours. They are doing all they can to keep shipping their amazing products to us that have the ability to go fishing.

I bet if half of you complaining about it, went into your garage or boat, you could find a substitute that would do the job until your order arrived.
Posted By: Smash-Tech Custom Baits

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/21/20 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by buda13
Some of y’all are brutal... they get behind due to Covid restrictions on their workforce, no fault of the company what so ever, and your ready to kick them to the curb.

I ordered some stuff late April that took 11 days from order received to shipped. Arrived 2 days ahead of their promised date. Can’t complain about that service, or the colors I was able to buy you can’t find anywhere local.

No doubt, and something to also consider is the many small companies that they support by selling our products that without them probably wouldn't make it. Tackle Warehouse is by far my biggest dealer that I sell to. So buying small company products from them and other retailers (they just happen to carry the bigger selecton) also helps the smaller company stay in business. I sell very little directly from my website by design and rely on dealer networks for the majority of revenue. Yes we all got used to getting our TW order in two days, but these are difficult times by no fault of their own.

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/21/20 04:44 PM

sorry but if after 3 weeks you still can't fill the order then it is time to look else where.. They gave me a date to ship and that went by and a week later I called and they had NO clue when it would ship. I get times are tuff but there hours are from 10 to 4 our time? Trying calling them and you get they are closed still hence that is why I went to Anglers Pro Tackle, Is they can't fill the order some else will..
Posted By: n_fish

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/22/20 12:48 AM

My order placed on the 3rd of the month, finally got a confirmation today with tracking info.

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/22/20 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by coachallentca
sorry but if after 3 weeks you still can't fill the order then it is time to look else where.. They gave me a date to ship and that went by and a week later I called and they had NO clue when it would ship. I get times are tuff but there hours are from 10 to 4 our time? Trying calling them and you get they are closed still hence that is why I went to Anglers Pro Tackle, Is they can't fill the order some else will..

Their website clearly says to email them right now as state regs is impacting the staff numbers on site. It says email is best.
Posted By: Puma Jim

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/22/20 09:47 PM

Been shopping there for years and no complaints. I have three pending orders since beginning of the month and not shipped yet. It sucks but its fishing gear. No one has the selection they do so I think I will be fine

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/22/20 09:50 PM

On a side note, I ordered some parts direct from Skeeter yesterday, they will be here Thursday. So a week to ship some parts 180 miles. clap
Posted By: shotgunwilly

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/22/20 09:59 PM

Lol at y'all, like you're going to give up Tackle Warehouse.

They are the best, bar none. You'll come crawling back.

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/22/20 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by shotgunwilly

I am going to look local at Scheels

So far the things I have looked at are 20% cheaper then TW.

They are also local to the area and the new kids on the block, plus their building looks to be a lot bigger than any BPS I have ever seen.
Posted By: rxkid2001

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/23/20 04:29 AM

TW called off their memorial day sale. Bunch of junk.
Posted By: Lee Finlay

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/23/20 11:04 AM

They are also local to the area and the new kids on the block, plus their building looks to be a lot bigger than any BPS I have ever seen.

Prepare to be disappointed.

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/23/20 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Lee Finlay

Why Free shipping on items over $50, and so far the price comparison is about 20% cheaper, they will be my first look now when buying bass lures. I will keep TW as a back up. After their latest SNAFU I will explore other options, I still like them, but now I will price compare which I really never did before since I was TW fan.
Posted By: Lee Finlay

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/23/20 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Lee Finlay

Why Free shipping on items over $50, and so far the price comparison is about 20% cheaper, they will be my first look now when buying bass lures. I will keep TW as a back up. After their latest SNAFU I will explore other options, I still like them, but now I will price compare which I really never did before since I was TW fan.

Ordering online you should be happy. I was talking about the new store.

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/24/20 04:30 AM

Great news. Got Email from TW concerning my order placed 5/12. Says Please allow 24-48 hours for your tracking info. 2 dammed weeks after order and waiting for tracking info? Goodbye TW.

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/24/20 04:40 AM

I vote TW move to texas just liek tesla lol
Posted By: Flippin-Out

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/24/20 05:32 AM

That would mean an instant cost hike as they would apply Texas sales tax.

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/24/20 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by Flippin-Out

They already do apply Texas sales tax, been doing that since October time frame

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/24/20 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Flippin-Out

They already do apply Texas sales tax, been doing that since October time frame

True, the fact he does not know that tells you a lot
Posted By: swinc55

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/25/20 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Mo_Cat
Have used TW for years. Starting to get frustrated. Placed order on 2/24/2020 for several items including a couple Rock Crawlers. Rock Crawlers were back ordered, have never shipped. Placed another order on 5/12/20-showed all items in stock. Order details shows ship date 5/26/2020. Anyone else having issues??

Bad optics for doing business in Cali and Tackle Warehouse suffers as well.

Gonna have to look eleswhere.

Is kinda amazing that they cant ship unless you pay extra
Posted By: BigTxBassMan

Re: Tackle Warehouse Orders - 05/25/20 06:54 PM

Never heard of them. Gonna have to give them a look!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum