Texas Fishing Forum

The perfect Alabama politician

Posted By: Big O Florida

The perfect Alabama politician - 05/12/20 02:36 PM

Pick up the clown show @ the 7:15 mark. Notice sign in the background. Surely he would be doing that to serve the people of the great state of Alabama and fight for what’s in their best interest... right? Just when you don’t think things with MLF can’t get any more bizarre, they show you something even more ridiculous.

Posted By: BThomas

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/12/20 04:53 PM

Man,,, BOF.... You need to get laid.....Then again, maybe your hate toward MLF is your euphoria.
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/12/20 05:15 PM

its tiring. gone for 2 months, back for a couple days and nothing but negative posts. needs to be banned. GTFO!
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/12/20 05:40 PM

Be nice to know who or which scorned pro/ex employee this is. This is getting old.
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/12/20 05:53 PM

Go away. Go far away. You're the song on the radio that has been played 1,000,000 times and your ears are going to bleed if you hear it again.
Posted By: Walls

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/12/20 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by SoCal Tom
Go away. Go far away. You're the song on the radio that has been played 1,000,000 times and your ears are going to bleed if you hear it again.

thumb
Posted By: 361V

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/12/20 06:30 PM

I though BTL went bankrupt......no, never mind. That was PTL with Jim Baker and Tammy Faye! [Linked Image]
Posted By: Got-One

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/12/20 07:05 PM

Watched to entire interview just to make sure I did not miss anything. You have issues My Friend..
Posted By: beartrap

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/12/20 07:12 PM

4-6 hours TV programming every week on Outdoor and Sportsman channels indicates somebody out there likes MLF......

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/12/20 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by beartrap
4-6 hours TV programming every week on Outdoor and Sportsman channels indicates somebody out there likes MLF......

That’s what happens when the majority owner of MLF (you know, the one that MLF actually pays to air the recorded programs) also owns all the broadcasting channels its being shown on. Those anglers who got suckered into buying into the scam, have always wondered why they are always hearing a giant sucking sound; the source is coming from the funnel that is being used to send all the money (they were told would be used to pay them as the newest TV stars) out the door to KSE. How about that wannabe be senator, eh? Bet he can’t wait to get elected so he can make that other fishing tour operators life hell, that just happens to be based in the great state of, you guessed it, Alabama.

lmfao
Posted By: coachallentca

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/12/20 08:50 PM

Guess little O likes taking a beating on the forum..

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/12/20 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by coachallentca

Nah, I just post stuff I think would be of interest to the angling public, particularly those who might have designs on paying to play in future so they can make informed decisions on who to trust with their money.

It’s kinda funny to see MLF still has such a large cheerleader base willing to try and distract from the well deserved criticism. I am kinda surprised that wasn’t the first thing cut from MLF’s huge budget cuts. lmfao

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/12/20 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Big O Florida

Nah, I just post stuff I think would be of interest to the angling public, particularly those who might have designs on paying to play in future so they can make informed decisions on who to trust with their money.

It’s kinda funny to see MLF still has such a large cheerleader base willing to try and distract from the well deserved criticism. I am kinda surprised that wasn’t the first thing cut from MLF’s huge budget cuts. lmfao

Maybe if you came out and posted under your real name, people would give more credence to your posts. It's easy to hide behind a keyboard and a made up name. Not so much, when posting under real name.
Posted By: Tiltman

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/12/20 10:07 PM

C'mon Bennie everyone knows Big O is Ray Scott!

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/12/20 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by BThomas

Maybe if you came out and posted under your real name, people would give more credence to your posts. It's easy to hide behind a keyboard and a made up name. Not so much, when posting under real name.

And what would that change? People are more than free to go and check and validate things I might say or suggest for themselves; actually, it’s preferable. The red herrings people throw out there to excuse their own lack of curiosity or effort to educate themselves is amazing. Fact is, most things I post about I also provide a source to support the claims or observation I share with people here; my name would not change that whatsoever. My expectation is if you or anyone have a differing or alternative source of fact, that they produce that with their arguments or differing options against anything I may write. Sadly, way too many would rather just throw [censored] out there that is completely irrelevant to the subject, and act as if that’s somehow constructively contributing to the conversation, when truth is, it’s nothing more than a distraction others have to wade through.

Kind of like the post I am replying to.

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/12/20 11:04 PM

You lost credibility long time ago. At first, I read what you posted and then it became just the same old stuff. Just like this thread, I knew Duckett was possibly or running for office.
I log into the TFF and see that BOF was back and bashing MLF and people involved. How can people take you serious with a name of "Big O Florida" ?
You think very highly of yourself. which is good for you. You are correct that people just throw [censored] out there as if they are contributing to the forum or discussion(just like this thread)
You contribute nothing to this forum(maybe entertainment). Your jealousy for people who have succeeded in the fishing industry, while you sit on your couch
and only dream to be like them is old. You need a new gig and a new name. Have you tried the BBC ?

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/12/20 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by Tiltman
C'mon Bennie everyone knows Big O is Ray Scott!

LOL... You know, I am always the last to find out.. smile
Posted By: ezbassin

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/12/20 11:11 PM

Pick up the clown show @ the 7:15 mark. Notice sign in the background. Surely he would be doing that to serve the people of the great state of Alabama and fight for what’s in their best interest... right? Just when you don’t think things with MLF can’t get any more bizarre, they show you something even more ridiculous.

If it bothers you that much why do you even bother to look at what is happening? Do you just like torturing yourself? Move on to something that makes you happy, that is if anything does. Not sure if anything makes you happy.

Go down to the beach and aggravate the sharks.
Posted By: 9094

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/12/20 11:18 PM

Luckily I think it is still 3 strikes and you’re out. It won’t be long before he is gone for good hopefully and will go find another forum he hasn’t been banned on yet.
Posted By: 361V

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/12/20 11:34 PM

Some people like chocolate and some like vanilla. Most people simply order the one they like. Instead of just ordering vanilla this jackwagon instead stands outside the chocolate factory picketing because he doesn’t like chocolate.
Posted By: Neal G

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/12/20 11:41 PM

Thanks for sharing but I will pass on all things BD and MLF.

You do need to identify yourself to the TFF folks and not be afraid of the blow back.
Posted By: coachallentca

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/13/20 12:28 AM

Have you tried the BBC ?

I believe he was banned from BBC also
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/13/20 12:44 AM

popcorn2
Posted By: Dubee

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/13/20 12:51 AM

Have you tried the BBC ?

It only took about a week for him to get a permanent ban there. Here he just keeps coming back with stupidity.

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/13/20 01:05 AM

Have you tried the BBC ?

Not me, I only visited that forum once and it didn’t resemble a fishing discussion board... more like a coffee and how to remove corns from your feet type of message board. That place wouldn’t keep my interest.
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/13/20 01:07 AM

You'd think by now that what you think is interesting actually isn't.

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/13/20 01:24 AM

Have you tried the BBC ?

Not me, I only visited that forum once and it didn’t resemble a fishing discussion board... more like a coffee and how to remove corns from your feet type of message board. That place wouldn’t keep my interest.

Interest?????

The only thing you seem to be interested in is complaining about MLF.
Posted By: BrockstaRama

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/13/20 05:05 AM

Hey you know what Im actually impressed. No matter how much people sh*t on you, you keep pressing. Not sure why but seems actually kinda tenacious to me. I don't really agree with much you post but hey when you believe in your cause you really stick to it. Gotta respect that to an extent. Do what you do man. Screw it. Haha
Posted By: Bobby Milam

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/13/20 11:26 AM

Have you tried the BBC ?

In other words, they wouldn't get involved in arguing to let him spread his agenda.
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/13/20 01:23 PM

Well we know that he is a forked tongue, lie through his teeth type of guy, so he’d fit in perfectly with many of the other political weasels. But, after thinking about it. I’d rather have an outdoors angler/hunter type of person on my side, than a tree hugging peta member who is against my hobbies.

I wouldn’t vote for him in Texas, but he’d be better than the governor up in Michigan right now. I guess I wouldn’t blame Georgia anglers for voting for him, the man has been quite successful in what he puts his mind too.
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/13/20 08:52 PM

“I post stuff I think would be of interest to the angling public...”

“It’s kind of funny to see MLF still has such a large cheerleading base...”

Kind of hard to reconcile these two statements.

You’re saying that you’re doing a service by posting “news” updates about MLF (and they’re anything but news updates; they’re straight up biased and twisted interpretations with little or no source material and purported insider information) and then lament that your opinions are not well received by the “cheerleading base” of the bass tour on a bass forum you joined for the sole purpose of badmouthing.
Posted By: Bobby Milam

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/13/20 09:20 PM

I might have to move to Alabama so I can vote for him or maybe he will run for President! What's not to love about the guy? Created the best tournament EVER!
Posted By: texasryan9

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/13/20 09:23 PM

noidea
Posted By: Rube G.

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/13/20 11:29 PM

B-O, are you a paid Basher? do you get paid by the word or paragraph or what???
Posted By: 9094

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/14/20 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by Rube G.
B-O, are you a paid Basher? do you get paid by the word or paragraph or what???

He is the CNN of TFF.
Posted By: fivebites

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 05/14/20 03:53 AM

Did any of your parents children live?

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 06/09/20 01:03 AM

Hey Big O, keep watching, keep getting spooled up, go bang your head against a wall because you don't like what is happening, go run around in traffic whatever eases the pain, but you need to quit posting on here. Go bother someone else. Spread your hate among the Democats. They would appreciate it.
Posted By: David Burton

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 06/09/20 01:26 PM

Hey EZ, why don't you also sleeping dogs lay (lie)? You pulled up a thread from nearly a month ago to criticize someone for bothering you... bolt

But seriously... Back to the regularly scheduled nonsense. popcorn cheers
Posted By: deucer02

Re: The perfect Alabama politician - 06/09/20 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by BrockstaRama
Hey you know what Im actually impressed. No matter how much people sh*t on you, you keep pressing. Not sure why but seems actually kinda tenacious to me. I don't really agree with much you post but hey when you believe in your cause you really stick to it. Gotta respect that to an extent. Do what you do man. Screw it. Haha

Yep, he gives us a little spark we all need. Keep it up, Big O!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum