Texas Fishing Forum

Joe Pool

Posted By: Bobby Milam

Joe Pool - 05/12/20 05:47 AM

What is up with Joe Pool now? Has Loyd park ever opened up their ramp for boats other than campers in the park? I saw somewhere that there were 25 boat limits for the ramps but wasn't sure if that included the marina.
Posted By: wagonwheel

Re: Joe Pool - 05/12/20 09:53 AM

Loyd was open on Saturday. I saw that it was supposed to be a 25 boat limit. I am not sure how they are keeping track of that, I think there were more than 25 when we left but I did not count. They gave me a card with the date on it to tape to the windshield when we went through the gate. I did not give it back when we left.
Posted By: Bill Durham

Re: Joe Pool - 05/12/20 01:03 PM

Loyd was open yesterday. Tricky getting in and out as they are redoing Holland Road.. all the way down to the dirt! I don't think the 25 boat limit will be a problem except on the weekend.. now that things are opening back up. Lake is at full pool.. water temp was 75 on the west side of the bridge and a little cooler on the east side.. 72.
Posted By: 4Weight

Re: Joe Pool - 05/12/20 04:04 PM

Loyd is open I launched there Sunday PM. Lake is a zoo right now. Prolly my last weekend trip there for a while. Lynn is open I believe Thurs to Sunday and the Marina was packed. The park is open but advanced reservations are needed but looked like the 2nd best option then Loyd Sunday with maybe 20-25 trailers over there.
Posted By: Bobby Milam

Re: Joe Pool - 05/12/20 06:09 PM

Glad to see it back open. I can imagine what a mad house it has been with just 2 ramps open.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum