Texas Fishing Forum

Fishing Report for Lake Nacogdoches??

Posted By: Bearkats

Fishing Report for Lake Nacogdoches?? - 05/03/20 07:52 PM

My pastor and I are headed to Lake Nacogdoches this afternoon. Anyone have any fishing report you don’t mind sharing?
Posted By: 361V

Re: Fishing Report for Lake Nacogdoches?? - 05/03/20 10:29 PM

“Taking my pastor fishing”......kinda like the “taking my 100 year old father fishing for the last time” post for lake info. Going for the sympathy info. Just kidding. Sorry, couldn’t help,it. Clearly I’m bored watching my wife work at home from her lap top. Gotta get out more. Someone will come along with much more usable info than me. laugh I actually fish with my pastor often. Point system with the Lord. Prolly going to be surprised on judgement day when I find out it doesn’t work that way! Love Nac. For real: good luck to y’all.
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: Fishing Report for Lake Nacogdoches?? - 05/04/20 01:51 PM

Or the one legged retired vet that gets to fish once every 10 years.

Just go fishing out there. That's the best advice
Posted By: Craw worm

Re: Fishing Report for Lake Nacogdoches?? - 05/04/20 03:46 PM

[Linked Image]
Here’s the report from the daily sentinel from Thursday.
Posted By: beeflover

Re: Fishing Report for Lake Nacogdoches?? - 05/04/20 10:22 PM

here's a typical fishing report for my area: "fish deep or shallow with artificial lures or live bait"
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Fishing Report for Lake Nacogdoches?? - 05/05/20 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by beeflover
here's a typical fishing report for my area: "fish deep or shallow with artificial lures or live bait"

That is basically what every fishing report that is published says but they will name certain baits.

There used to be a tackle store around San Rayburn that would "recommend" lures based on what they had a bunch of or what they wanted to clear out. noidea
Posted By: Houston Basscat

Re: Fishing Report for Lake Nacogdoches?? - 05/05/20 04:23 PM

Tri Lakes???
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Fishing Report for Lake Nacogdoches?? - 05/05/20 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Houston Basscat
Tri Lakes???

Sadly they are closed. frown
Posted By: JEEPMANMC

Re: Fishing Report for Lake Nacogdoches?? - 05/08/20 09:16 PM

We have been catching some on lightweight Carolina rigs with watermelon or redbug french fry style worms. Too bad Tri Lakes is closed I bought my worms there by the pound once upon a time
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum