Texas Fishing Forum

navionics vs lake master plus

Posted By: captain-kilroy

navionics vs lake master plus - 05/01/20 05:28 PM

I am running hummingbird solix units now. I had navionics on my lowrance units. And lake master plus on my new units. I have heard lake master is supposed to be more current. But lakemaster doesn't show near the detail as navionics. lakemaster doesn't show the creek beds as well and seems to miss a lot more of the other lake features. Just wondering what everyone else is using.
Posted By: Bobby Milam

Re: navionics vs lake master plus - 05/01/20 05:37 PM

Best answer is both. Since you have HB the lake master features blend well with it but which card has the best map depends heavily on which lake you will be using them on. Can't get one recommendation over the other without kbowing that

Re: navionics vs lake master plus - 05/01/20 05:41 PM

Yeah I may have to start swapping back and forth. Hate having to do that but, I guess its worth it in the long run
Posted By: Stickchunker

Re: navionics vs lake master plus - 05/01/20 06:07 PM

The key to Lake Master is if your current lake has been mapped recently for the HD Contours map. I can only vouch for Conroe and T-Bend (Which both have HD Contour maps) Lake Master is way more accurate and has better detail for each of these lakes than Navionics.
Posted By: jiggmann

Re: navionics vs lake master plus - 05/01/20 07:57 PM

I would like to know what navionics chip you are using I’m running Lowrance now after running both there is no comparison lakemaster hands down has more detail

Re: navionics vs lake master plus - 05/01/20 08:25 PM

hotmaps premium is the navionics card I was using
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum