Texas Fishing Forum

Tower Bay/Lewisville annual pass?

Posted By: rkd

Tower Bay/Lewisville annual pass? - 05/01/20 01:38 PM

How do I get an annual pass for Tower Bay? Fished yesterday and the electronic pay booth is not working and could only use the old envelope pass routine for the $10 daily fee.
Posted By: sconnie

Re: Tower Bay/Lewisville annual pass? - 05/01/20 01:44 PM

Go to the Lake park ramp and they sell annual passes there, show proof of residence and I think its 25
Posted By: avid_basser

Re: Tower Bay/Lewisville annual pass? - 05/01/20 01:51 PM

Does the proof of residence = TX driver's license? I've heard of cities providing annual passes to only those in their county. But that was in crooked Illinois. AHAHAHAH
Posted By: Scrydogg

Re: Tower Bay/Lewisville annual pass? - 05/01/20 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by avid_basser
Does the proof of residence = TX driver's license? I've heard of cities providing annual passes to only those in their county. But that was in crooked Illinois. AHAHAHAH

I think that anyone can get an annual pass and it doesn't matter what county you live in. Just going to cost more if you dont live in the same county.
Posted By: bronco71

Re: Tower Bay/Lewisville annual pass? - 05/01/20 02:32 PM

It is actually a city thing. Cost more if not city resident. Lake Park and TB = Lewisville. Arrowhead is Hickory Ck along with 2 other ramps. They are not reciprocal. mad
Last time I checked they were calendar year passes, not year from date of purchase.
Posted By: avid_basser

Re: Tower Bay/Lewisville annual pass? - 05/03/20 12:24 AM

Wow, so it is similar to IL. Just not as strict. Thanks Gents!
Posted By: Flip-n-go

Re: Tower Bay/Lewisville annual pass? - 05/03/20 02:55 AM

^^^
Well, the City of Lewisville does have a Canadian company running the permit process, so I guess that's what you get. hammer
Posted By: Jobucko

Re: Tower Bay/Lewisville annual pass? - 05/03/20 09:40 AM

I don't live in Lewisville but as a Senior I pay $25 for a 1 year ramp pass. I normally use Tower Bay. It runs January to January.
Grapevine improved their process a bit. As a non-Grapevine resident senior I pay $35 for a yearly ramp pass but it runs 12 months from the time you buy it.
Posted By: Len B 1

Re: Tower Bay/Lewisville annual pass? - 05/03/20 12:37 PM

Crooked Illinois is right but never paid ramp fees back there unless it was a private ramp or lake. Seems most of Texas lakes charge to launch.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum