Posted By: Phoenix 2007

OH IVIE!!! - 04/28/20 04:45 PM

How has the bite been? planning a trip in a few weeks
Posted By: BCBassCat

Re: OH IVIE!!! - 04/28/20 04:48 PM

Welcome, that's all I got.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: OH IVIE!!! - 04/28/20 04:50 PM

Water clear; 58-60 degrees; 8.89’ low. Black bass are spawning with some irregularity in the river near flooded timber on worms and spinners. Crappie are good with minnows and jigs. Catfish are good on stinkbait, live, and cut bait. White bass are fair in creeks and river structures moving slowly.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: OH IVIE!!! - 04/28/20 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by Douglas J
Water clear; 58-60 degrees; 8.89’ low. Black bass are spawning with some irregularity in the river near flooded timber on worms and spinners. Crappie are good with minnows and jigs. Catfish are good on stinkbait, live, and cut bait. White bass are fair in creeks and river structures moving slowly.

Straight outta the out-of-state fishing report supplied to TPWD? roflmao
Posted By: Big hoss

Re: OH IVIE!!! - 04/28/20 05:30 PM

Lmao
Water temp is mid 60s right now . Green slime every where . The bass fishing is really pretty slow for my liking but you can catch a few . Of course I was spoiled by it back in early 2000s when you could drag humps all day long and catch some giants . There is a lot of little fish that will bite on a senko just about every other cast but they are like perch your not going to hook very many of them . I caught two solid three pounders up elm Sunday one was guarding fry that was the only fry that I saw all afternoon .

Re: OH IVIE!!! - 04/28/20 06:55 PM

I was thinking the same thing haha
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: OH IVIE!!! - 04/28/20 08:51 PM

So lake temps dropped 6 degrees from Sunday. Don't know how I missed that cold front yesterday
Posted By: coach51

Re: OH IVIE!!! - 04/28/20 09:11 PM

Water was 68 this morning. That wasn't in the river either.

Re: OH IVIE!!! - 04/28/20 09:37 PM

Any bass on beds??
Posted By: coach51

Re: OH IVIE!!! - 04/28/20 10:07 PM

Sending PM
© 2021 Texas Fishing Forum