Texas Fishing Forum

Fish off against Castledine & Bonds

Posted By: Andrew Upshaw

Fish off against Castledine & Bonds - 04/27/20 10:37 AM

Just wrapped up a 2vs2 tournament on Lake Texoma that we deemed the Red River Shootout. It was Bradley Hallman and I vs Todd Castledine and Jason Bonds. We caught a lot of bass on the Shad spawn and then ran around catching spawners. I hope you like the video. Let me know what you think!

https://youtu.be/k5Go6rurMPM
Posted By: kellisag

Re: Fish off against Castledine & Bonds - 04/27/20 12:28 PM

Couple of sore losers from Okieland! stir

Re: Fish off against Castledine & Bonds - 04/27/20 01:20 PM

Couple of scale swappers from Texas! Lol
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Fish off against Castledine & Bonds - 04/27/20 02:50 PM

Just want to point out that you didn’t zero out your scale on one of the fish, you had the extra weight from the fish locking clip added to your fish. grin Win has to go to Todd because of that clip weight! I enjoy watching the Bass Anger videos that you guys post, fun to watch the bickering and BS. Fun stuff, I gave you a subscription. cheers
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Fish off against Castledine & Bonds - 04/27/20 03:36 PM

Good stuff! cheers
Posted By: H2O Seeker

Re: Fish off against Castledine & Bonds - 04/27/20 04:12 PM

Looked like a good time!

Re: Fish off against Castledine & Bonds - 04/27/20 04:54 PM

Thanks Grout-Scout! We have a good time making them. But I have to respectfully disagree. After watching his videos, his fish were way smaller than what they weighed lol! Kidding...

Re: Fish off against Castledine & Bonds - 04/27/20 05:31 PM

Thanks Big Dozer and H2O Seeker. It was a blast. To be honest though, I definitely figured out I wasn’t in competition shape. That day kicked my butt! Lol
Posted By: Used2fish

Re: Fish off against Castledine & Bonds - 04/27/20 06:26 PM

Watched until you said I had to go to another channel to watch Bradley's catches. Come on guys. To watch a 2 on 2 we need to watch 4 channels? Real streamline.
Posted By: Polly Gosh Lizard

Re: Fish off against Castledine & Bonds - 04/27/20 06:59 PM

Well, Andy, it was a very good video, but enjoyed the fishing much better than the BS, that's sure not saying that I didn't like it all though. Now, get your buddy and come back to God's country and fish our Thursday Tournament. We need some pro's to liven it up a little. The big old Polly Gosh bass miss you !
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Fish off against Castledine & Bonds - 04/27/20 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Polly Gosh Lizard
Well, Andy, it was a very good video, but enjoyed the fishing much better than the BS, that's sure not saying that I didn't like it all though. Now, get your buddy and come back to God's country and fish our Thursday Tournament. We need some pro's to liven it up a little. The big old Polly Gosh bass miss you !

See, I’m the opposite, I enjoy the banter & BS of them talking. I keep waiting for Hallman to have a meltdown on camera. roflmao
Posted By: BThomas

Re: Fish off against Castledine & Bonds - 04/27/20 07:33 PM

Did "The Todd" give you a tail kickin ? smile

Re: Fish off against Castledine & Bonds - 04/27/20 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Used2fish
Watched until you said I had to go to another channel to watch Bradley's catches. Come on guys. To watch a 2 on 2 we need to watch 4 channels? Real streamline.

I didn't have any of his footage. I only had one go pro aiming forward and a chesty, while he had one forward and backwards. Appreciate all of the support on this by the way. Thanks for watching for a few minutes, but to clarify it was only 3 channels.

Re: Fish off against Castledine & Bonds - 04/27/20 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by BThomas
Did "The Todd" give you a tail kickin ? smile

Negative!

Re: Fish off against Castledine & Bonds - 04/27/20 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by grout-scout

See, I’m the opposite, I enjoy the banter & BS of them talking. I keep waiting for Hallman to have a meltdown on camera. roflmao

Heck, I was fishing with Hallman and was waiting for him to have a meltdown hahaha

Re: Fish off against Castledine & Bonds - 04/27/20 08:47 PM

We try to cater to both, thats why I put the BS at the end. If someone wants to watch it, they will have to watch most of the video to see it. I personally just like the fishing stuff myself.
Posted By: Polly Gosh Lizard

Re: Fish off against Castledine & Bonds - 04/28/20 02:13 PM

Andrew, I will always remember one
of our Thursday T's when most of the guys were in for the weigh in and I had big bass at that time but you kept fishing around the boat stalls trying to catch a bigger one. You kept me in a sweat the whole time. I've watched you grow from a kid in a tin boat fishing every T that you could here on Da Bend to the T's on Big Sam. Now look at you. We are all proud of you. Good luck and keep winning !
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum