Texas Fishing Forum

i missed out

Posted By: harvey walker

i missed out - 04/11/20 12:51 PM

I had to stay home yesterday but two of my friends went fishing and tore them up on two different lakes, one of the fish was over 9lb. Did everyone else have a great day on the water yesterday?
Posted By: goodman1389

Re: i missed out - 04/11/20 04:52 PM

I didn’t get a lot of bites yesterday, but the ones I had were good ones. Caught 2 7lbers, both were spawned out.
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: i missed out - 04/11/20 05:08 PM

I had a great day on the water yesterday even though I got skunked.
Posted By: jbcarroll3000

Re: i missed out - 04/11/20 05:16 PM

Went to Ray Roberts yesterday. I knew better, but I keep hoping to find some sort of former glory out there.

Did find some sand bass, some drum, and a nice blue cat. All unintentional. Drum and the cat fooled me into thinking I had a nice one on...

Beautiful day though.
Posted By: texasAUtiger

Re: i missed out - 04/11/20 05:17 PM

I wouldn’t say it was on fire by any stretch but the fish were more interested for me yesterday than they had been in several outings.
Posted By: TxDanFishMan

Re: i missed out - 04/11/20 07:05 PM

I missed out as well. So don't feel too bad.

My buddies went to an East Texas Lake and caught 30+ bass.
Posted By: Champion1

Re: i missed out - 04/11/20 08:01 PM

I went to Cedar Creek yesterday and was the only boat at log cabin at 7 am. I was shocked after fighting all the mayhem at the ramps around here for the last 2 weeks. Lake never go crowded at all. When I left there were maybe 15 trailers in parking lot. Caught a few missed a bunch. Lost a 8 pounder at the boat. Beautiful day though.
Posted By: SC-001

Re: i missed out - 04/12/20 05:37 AM

Nope got skunked on Aquilla, they had lockjaw for us
Posted By: harvey walker

Re: i missed out - 04/12/20 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by SC-001
Nope got skunked on Aquilla, they had lockjaw for us

Aquilla is one of the the lakes, the other was Waco.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum