Texas Fishing Forum

GOTTA GET OUT.....GOING CORONA CRAZY!

Posted By: Okie Poke

GOTTA GET OUT.....GOING CORONA CRAZY! - 04/08/20 11:33 AM

I gotta go check to see if this full moon last night helped the big girls get all fixed up and ready for bed. I'm going to Lew so I know it's gonna be tough with the current drawdown, but hopefully I can prove my point about the moon phase . If no pics, you were right or I just suk. Either way, I'm goin' social distancing, and I may bring back a sunburn.

fish Good fishing, Okie fish

Posted By: H2O Seeker

Re: GOTTA GET OUT.....GOING CORONA CRAZY! - 04/08/20 12:14 PM

Enjoy! Be safe!
Posted By: metalruch1

Re: GOTTA GET OUT.....GOING CORONA CRAZY! - 04/08/20 12:58 PM

good luck Okie! I drove by the ramp yesterday...it was so full. There were tons of trailers parked in the overflow. I have a feeling this is going to get worse now that Ray Bobs ramps are closed.
Posted By: Hook'Em 79

Re: GOTTA GET OUT.....GOING CORONA CRAZY! - 04/08/20 01:53 PM

That scene at the boat ramp yesterday was crazy in Little Elm. I have heard you guys talk about it before but never really experienced it much like that.
Posted By: Scoundrel

Re: GOTTA GET OUT.....GOING CORONA CRAZY! - 04/08/20 02:02 PM

Bring plenty of water - gonna be hot for April.
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: GOTTA GET OUT.....GOING CORONA CRAZY! - 04/08/20 02:16 PM

Good luck, Okie.
Posted By: Laker One

Re: GOTTA GET OUT.....GOING CORONA CRAZY! - 04/08/20 02:22 PM

Go get em! hooked
Posted By: txsuperman

Re: GOTTA GET OUT.....GOING CORONA CRAZY! - 04/08/20 02:47 PM

nope. They still aren't acting right
Posted By: lipjerk

Re: GOTTA GET OUT.....GOING CORONA CRAZY! - 04/08/20 02:57 PM

I parked in the overflow yesterday at Little Elm, was pretty busy, but a great day, I'm heading back out this afternoon.
Posted By: RedRanger

Re: GOTTA GET OUT.....GOING CORONA CRAZY! - 04/08/20 04:41 PM

Okie has a private ramp he uses. So no Little Elm to deal with.
Posted By: Len B 1

Re: GOTTA GET OUT.....GOING CORONA CRAZY! - 04/08/20 10:09 PM

Haven’t been on Lewisville in 4-5yrs. Use to use Little Elm ramp when free til they fancied up the park and started charging $10 to launch. Is ramp still in park or is it the one by the bridge? Went by one day and seen the lot and ramp. Do they charge to use it? Might get despite with all ramps closing. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: GOTTA GET OUT.....GOING CORONA CRAZY! - 04/09/20 01:05 AM

No biggens, none that was pic worthy. Biggest was close to 4lbs. Caught 11 total. Mostly buck bass. Full moon....you can kiss my ashes!
Posted By: H2O Seeker

Re: GOTTA GET OUT.....GOING CORONA CRAZY! - 04/09/20 02:33 AM

Originally Posted by Okie Poke
No biggens, none that was pic worthy. Biggest was close to 4lbs. Caught 11 total. Mostly buck bass. Full moon....you can kiss my ashes!

roflmao 'kiss my ashes'
Posted By: bradnitro175

Re: GOTTA GET OUT.....GOING CORONA CRAZY! - 04/09/20 03:43 AM

Originally Posted by Okie Poke

Pretty much same results left work at 2 my plug snagged on a limb and had water come up my vemts then ran out of gas a few hours later lmao.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum