Texas Fishing Forum

Selling reels by shipping

Posted By: MemphisBelle

Selling reels by shipping - 04/04/20 11:14 AM

This may be a dumb question. But for those of you that have sold reels through shipping them. What’s the best way to do it? And how do you make sure you receive payment for the reels?
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Selling reels by shipping - 04/04/20 11:17 AM

Set yourself up a paypal acct. Get the money, then ship the reels. Just don't ship any rods USPS. They'll break em' almost every time.
Posted By: MemphisBelle

Re: Selling reels by shipping - 04/04/20 11:20 AM

Thank you!
Posted By: senko 10lb

Re: Selling reels by shipping - 04/04/20 03:41 PM

Don’t use the post office boxes it’s way to expensive to ship one reel. Hey a small box at Walmart I think it’s a 6x4x4 it’s 65cents cost 8 bucks to ship
Posted By: Greg W

Re: Selling reels by shipping - 04/04/20 05:29 PM

Or if you're like me you have plenty of TackleWarehouse small boxes to use to ship things like reels.

Re: Selling reels by shipping - 04/04/20 05:30 PM

Or if you're like me you have plenty of TackleWarehouse small boxes to use to ship things like reels. UPS is probably the cheapest.

Re: Selling reels by shipping - 04/04/20 05:31 PM

Or if you're like me you have plenty of TackleWarehouse small boxes to use to ship things like reels. UPS is probably the cheapest.
Posted By: 03svtsnakevert

Re: Selling reels by shipping - 04/06/20 11:56 AM

What was said earlier about not using the USPS flat rate boxes is spot on...Average shipping in the state of Texas for priority is 8-10 bucks depending on time of year etc. Use PayPal which is a pretty safe way to handle the money prior to shipping the reel.
Posted By: Champion1

Re: Selling reels by shipping - 04/06/20 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by 03svtsnakevert
What was said earlier about not using the USPS flat rate boxes is spot on...Average shipping in the state of Texas for priority is 8-10 bucks depending on time of year etc. Use PayPal which is a pretty safe way to handle the money prior to shipping the reel.

this
Posted By: Crick

Re: Selling reels by shipping - 04/07/20 03:56 PM

So who is the cheapest on rods?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum