Texas Fishing Forum

Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware!

Posted By: Champion1

Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 03/31/20 04:50 PM

Popped up on my Facebook with a great deal so I ordered a couple. 2 months later no reels. No returned emails. BBB has literally 100’s of complaints against these guys. I usually check this stuff before ordering but didn’t this time and it hit me!!
Posted By: Jake Shannon(Skeet4Life)

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 03/31/20 05:10 PM

same experience with them.
Posted By: ZX4545

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 03/31/20 05:12 PM

The registered owner is -

BAILEY SCOTT DAMBERG
5769 SE CROOKED OAK AVE, HOBE SOUND, FL 33455
821 SW ENTERPRISE WAY, STUART, FL 34997
(772) 220-4070 - SCOTT BAMBERG
(772) 214-6199
Posted By: Drodge

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 03/31/20 06:19 PM

I ordered from them a couple weeks ago. I got my baits in but no reels yet. Their website says that reels take longer to ship but not to worry they will ship. I will wait a little longer and maybe try and contact them.

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 03/31/20 06:22 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 03/31/20 06:28 PM

I read all the terrible reviews on Facebook and passed.

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 03/31/20 06:31 PM

My order was placed on 2/12/2020 almost 6 weeks ago. UPDATE: I put in a complaint this morning with the Better Business Bureau and guess what? I just got a shipping tracking number!! The squeaky wheel gets oiled I guess! What a way to do business!!!
Posted By: Polly Gosh Lizard

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 03/31/20 06:32 PM

After getting burned once on Facebook, I don't buy anything off of that page at all. Most of the things are just too good to be true anyway.

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 03/31/20 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Champion1
My order was placed on 2/12/2020 almost 6 weeks ago. UPDATE: I put in a complaint this morning with the Better Business Bureau and guess what? I just got a shipping tracking number!! The squeaky wheel gets oiled I guess! What a way to do business!!!

Guess I will end up doing the same after the 14 days. Let us know after they come in if they are as advertised.
Posted By: Txduckhunter

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 03/31/20 06:50 PM

Is this the place that was offering Revo's for 1/4 of the price?
Posted By: SAKS

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 03/31/20 07:31 PM

There are a couple of Facebook posts showing Steez and Curado reels for extreme discounts. They even show pics of the real items. As you look through it seems to be pretty obvious they are knockoff type reels.
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 03/31/20 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Polly Gosh Lizard
After getting burned once on Facebook, I don't buy anything off of that page at all. Most of the things are just too good to be true anyway.

Actually theres a few tackle pages with some legitimate sellers just have to do a little research.
Posted By: jbw3

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 03/31/20 08:28 PM

Ordered 6 reels. After a month they refunded 4 of the reels that never showed up. I too had received tracking information...but they would never ship them. I emailed and got a few replies. Their facebook page has me blocked from commenting or contacting them in regards to not receiving my orders. They told me the other two reels were absolutely shipping...and i received tracking. Package arrived and it was a bunch of junk lures and not the two reels. I emailed them multiple times for the past month with very limited response. I've explained that i did not receive the reels. Anyways they told me they would refund my money AND still send me the two reels. Two weeks later i threatened them with legal action...i had previously lodged a complaint with BBC...and they have finally refunded the last of my money. I honestly believe they take peoples money and only the ones that have the energy to fight for months for a return or product get results...the others are probably just out their money.
Posted By: kevine80

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 04/01/20 02:00 AM

crooks!
Posted By: BNKrust

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 04/01/20 04:28 AM

I ordered 4 of those Revos, never had any shipping info, no email returned, finally threatened a civil case in FL and was refunded the money... don't do it. Total Bullsh.
Posted By: Greg W

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 04/01/20 04:34 AM

Just report scam to your credit card and they'll put a hold on it. Then the credit card company can get a refund from the vendor.
Posted By: Txduckhunter

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 04/01/20 01:24 PM

If someone online offers a product that is supposedly new for a 1/4 of the cost, wouldn't that automatically clue you in that the odds are high it's a scam?
Posted By: H2O Seeker

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 04/01/20 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by tmd11111

Actually theres a few tackle pages with some legitimate sellers just have to do a little research.

Agreed and many are family owned/operated just trying to pursue a passion. If it looks too good to be true...
Posted By: bladerunner

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 04/01/20 01:47 PM

he's waiting for his ALI knockoff shipments to come in before he can ship. if you do get them, they wont be the reel deal, just like knock off foakleys. as said above if its too good to be true, it probably is.
Posted By: Diaudioman

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 04/01/20 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by bladerunner
he's waiting for his ALI knockoff shipments to come in before he can ship. if you do get them, they wont be the reel deal, just like knock off foakleys. as said above if its too good to be true, it probably is.

This^^
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 04/01/20 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by tmd11111

I am guessing this poster is an "older" person. That is the type of reaction the "older" people usually give about "always" and "never"
Posted By: Tanner101

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 04/01/20 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Champion1

I also got a shipping tracking number. 2 weeks later that number still showed waiting for item to be shipped. Tracking number is just another stall tactic, turn it in to credit card fraud now. I never once received an answer to any email or facebook post on his ads, was in fact blocked. Only once I got his personal phone number was I able to force a refund after several more of his stall attempts. This guy is pure fraud.

There is a whole facebook group built on this companies dealings.

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 04/01/20 06:36 PM

UPDATE: So I got a text saying my package had shipped yesterday but when I check the tracking number it says ready to ship and is still sitting in their Florida location. GEEZ!
Posted By: Tanner101

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 04/01/20 07:45 PM

and on and on and on it goes
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 04/01/20 07:52 PM

Blows my mind so many seem to have had issues yet people keep ordering from there.

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 04/02/20 12:56 AM

I sent an email to them last night just because. Not expecting a response after what I’ve heard now about this company. I went ahead and disputed with my credit card today. I’m normally very weary of ordering things online. The one time I say what the hell I’ll try it it’s a scam.
Posted By: mhall1986

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 04/02/20 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Blows my mind so many seem to have had issues yet people keep ordering from there.

It blows my mind that so many people fall for these scams in the first place. Suckers...

bow_down
Posted By: Bassdeer

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 04/02/20 12:31 PM

Just went to their web site, Having a BOGO free sale (back by demand)

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 04/02/20 02:04 PM

UPDATE: two days later after receiving a tracking number its still sitting in their Florida location. Evidently this is just a ploy to make you think the parts have shipped. WOW!

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 04/06/20 04:57 PM

UPDATE: Tracking shows its still sitting at their location. No answers to emails of course.
Posted By: corps2010

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 04/08/20 08:34 PM

Same here. I bought 4 revo's, a quantum rod and 3 bulk bags of paddletails. I've received the rod and paddletails, but no go on the Revo's. Received a tracking notification and email saying the reels would be shipped in 48 hours and they're still in Florida. No answers to emails either.
Posted By: SAKS

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 04/08/20 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by corps2010
Same here. I bought 4 revo's, a quantum rod and 3 bulk bags of paddletails. I've received the rod and paddletails, but no go on the Revo's. Received a tracking notification and email saying the reels would be shipped in 48 hours and they're still in Florida. No answers to emails either.

I seriously doubt they are in Florida at all based on what I have been reading in this thread.
Posted By: rangerb

Re: Fishingcarepackage.com Buyer Beware! - 04/08/20 09:55 PM

Hey Mr Lizard, I’ve got lots of GPS locations on da Bend at a great price. Lots in the Polly Gosh area. Great reduced sale price just for you.. smile
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum