Texas Fishing Forum

Ramp closers as of 5:00 AM this morning. ALL lakes included, looks like

Posted By: Thad Rains

Ramp closers as of 5:00 AM this morning. ALL lakes included, looks like - 03/26/20 05:11 PM

https://www.swf-wc.usace.army.mil/lake/lakefacilities.htm

Hope this is not a repost, but when I looked, I didn't find anything about all lakes with closures. Hope this helps.

Tight lines, keep safe and good luck.

Thad Rains
Posted By: Jarrett Latta

Re: Ramp closers as of 5:00 AM this morning. ALL lakes included, looks like - 03/26/20 05:18 PM

Some parks closed but majority of ramps open. Some closed due to high water
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Ramp closers as of 5:00 AM this morning. ALL lakes included, looks like - 03/26/20 05:20 PM

Great list. Thanks!
Posted By: DarrellSimpson

Re: Ramp closers as of 5:00 AM this morning. ALL lakes included, looks like - 03/26/20 05:32 PM

The only part of that list that sucks is that it doesn't cover private ramps like Collin Park on Lavon . Allegedly its still open . Correct me if I'm wrong I don't want to spread bad information .
Posted By: Jaydub

Re: Ramp closers as of 5:00 AM this morning. ALL lakes included, looks like - 03/26/20 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by DarrellSimpson
The only part of that list that sucks is that it doesn't cover private ramps like Collin Park on Lavon . Allegedly its still open . Correct me if I'm wrong I don't want to spread bad information .

Collin was still open Sunday afternoon, but the water was at the top of the ramp almost in the parking lot.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum