Texas Fishing Forum

shelter in place

Posted By: markvos

shelter in place - 03/24/20 03:07 AM

Does anyone know. Can we go out fishing in boat during this time. If shelter in place order issued. your not close to any group
Posted By: Poodle

Re: shelter in place - 03/24/20 03:13 AM

Just watched our county judge explain what it means here in Stephens county and he said you could go to the lake and fish. He encouraged getting outdoors and fish or other things.
Posted By: markvos

Re: shelter in place - 03/24/20 03:27 AM

Thanks
Posted By: Bass-N-Buck Master

Re: shelter in place - 03/24/20 06:55 PM

Just wear gloves we don't need all our fish dying from coronavirus too!
Posted By: reel_gills_tim

Re: shelter in place - 03/24/20 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by markvos
Does anyone know. Can we go out fishing in boat during this time. If shelter in place order issued. your not close to any group

I just spoke with the game warden for Collin County and he said to their understanding fishing is still considered an outdoor activity, which is allowed during shelter in place. He said they aren't going to be kicking people off the lake anytime soon.
Posted By: Chris B

Re: shelter in place - 03/24/20 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by reel_gills_tim
Originally Posted by markvos

I just spoke with the game warden for Collin County and he said to their understanding fishing is still considered an outdoor activity, which is allowed during shelter in place. He said they aren't going to be kicking people off the lake anytime soon.

Thanks for reporting real news.
Posted By: metalruch1

Re: shelter in place - 03/24/20 07:30 PM

I spoke with the Communication Manager of Little Elm this morning... she said Fishing is fine...they said just practice safe social distancing.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum