Texas Fishing Forum

Log cabin boat ramp

Posted By: Champion1

Log cabin boat ramp - 03/19/20 09:45 PM

Does anyone know if they will be open this week or have a number to reach them?
Posted By: D Forney

Re: Log cabin boat ramp - 03/20/20 03:20 AM

I bet there open, they like money. Try calling log cabin city #. Lots of other boat ramps if not, it does seem the safest.
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: Log cabin boat ramp - 03/20/20 04:41 AM

903-489-2195
Posted By: wsimpson

Re: Log cabin boat ramp - 03/20/20 12:30 PM

The last half dozen times I’ve launched there over the last couple of weeks, the office has been unmanned all day and you self-register to use the ramp...
Posted By: RMOROTT21

Re: Log cabin boat ramp - 03/20/20 01:01 PM

I’m gonna take it as basschamps is not gonna go there on the 4th and not bother practicing in that dump next weekend
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: Log cabin boat ramp - 03/20/20 01:12 PM

With all this rain the "parking lot" should be a mud pit. Wish they would spend a bit of that money on some asphalt.
Posted By: Champion1

Re: Log cabin boat ramp - 03/20/20 02:01 PM

Just called they are open!
Posted By: TBassYates

Re: Log cabin boat ramp - 03/20/20 03:35 PM

Rick
I was going to meet my buddy Craig there in the morning until I got home from the doctors office with a brace on my wrist and orders to not fish for the next 6 to 8 weeks. And fishing was just getting really good.
Posted By: rickt300

Re: Log cabin boat ramp - 03/20/20 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by RMOROTT21
I’m gonna take it as basschamps is not gonna go there on the 4th and not bother practicing in that dump next weekend

Good the bass tourney people take over the place and the people staying there have to put up with long lines of boats being launched and chaos.
Posted By: Txduckhunter

Re: Log cabin boat ramp - 03/20/20 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by RMOROTT21

Good the bass tourney people take over the place and the people staying there have to put up with long lines of boats being launched and chaos.

Common sense would tell you that if you camp right beside a boat ramp, there is going to be traffic...……..
Posted By: rickt300

Re: Log cabin boat ramp - 03/20/20 09:42 PM

Nothing like when 30 plus boats is using a skinny boat ramp with piss poor parking. I was renting the large house 75 yards from the ramp and if I had known there was going to be a bass tourney held that weekend I would not have rented it.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum