Texas Fishing Forum

Lance Vick Boatlanes

Posted By: lakeforkbum

Lance Vick Boatlanes - 03/18/20 04:27 AM

I tried to purchase the download version for L. Fork but somehow I screwed it up ! It took my payment & sent me a receipt so I know that part I got right ! But when I hit the down load button it took me to a page that stated “ Page Not Found” !! Not sure where I screwed up, I sent them an email & called & left a message, no reply yet. I’m pretty sure I messed up somewhere but can’t figure out where, any help in this matter would be appreciated!
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Lance Vick Boatlanes - 03/18/20 09:43 AM

lori will call you when she gets the message, have her just send you a card but be sure it is the right size for your unit (micro or full sized).

if you have fb you can msg them there too.

https://www.facebook.com/boatlanes/
Posted By: S Fatherree

Re: Lance Vick Boatlanes - 03/21/20 07:10 PM

Invest in the best my friend!

"Lake Fork Guide Lanes" and "Boat Lanes" are two very different products. With Lake Fork Guide Lanes you will have the SRA Buoys to follow as well as over 100 additional unmarked lanes that are not found on any other navigational products. The navigational access which Lake Fork Guide Lanes provides anglers is hands down unmatched by any other available data. You will have 1,000+ waypoints to follow for safe navigation across the entire lake including the SRA Bouys and access to nearly every boat ramp on the water. The Lake Fork Guide Lanes were created during the peak of the 2012/2014 drought and are now available to the public. They are currently being used by top Lake Fork Guides, Bassmaster Professionals, and Major League Fishing Professional Anglers from across the country with great success. The Guide Lanes Data is available for Lowrance, Humminbird, and Garmin Units. You deserve the best navigational product for the dangerous waters of Lake Fork, get it now at www.lakeforkguidelanes.com
Posted By: Caymas Cx 21

Re: Lance Vick Boatlanes - 03/21/20 07:16 PM

Sounds like an infomercial about the “dangerous waters of Lake Fork” , didn’t ever think it was so treacherous!
Posted By: Lance Vick

Re: Lance Vick Boatlanes - 03/21/20 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Stephen M Fatherree

"Lake Fork Guide Lanes" and "Boat Lanes" are two very different products. With Lake Fork Guide Lanes you will have the SRA Buoys to follow as well as over 100 additional unmarked lanes that are not found on any other navigational products. The navigational access which Lake Fork Guide Lanes provides anglers is hands down unmatched by any other available data. You will have 1,000+ waypoints to follow for safe navigation across the entire lake including the SRA Bouys and access to nearly every boat ramp on the water. The Lake Fork Guide Lanes were created during the peak of the 2012/2014 drought and are now available to the public. They are currently being used by top Lake Fork Guides, Bassmaster Professionals, and Major League Fishing Professional Anglers from across the country with great success. The Guide Lanes Data is available for Lowrance, Humminbird, and Garmin Units. You deserve the best navigational product for the dangerous waters of Lake Fork, get it now at www.lakeforkguidelanes.com

Seriously?
They are two different products
The waypoint system is flawed to the fact it’s clutters the unit with waypoints leaving
You trying to figure out is the waypoint is a fishin spot or a driving spot
The boatlanes system uses trails or tracks that you can follow
compared To trying to drive waypoint to waypoint
Posted By: senko9S

Re: Lance Vick Boatlanes - 03/21/20 08:44 PM

wow, nice highjack of a superior product... hmmm

respectfully,
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Lance Vick Boatlanes - 03/21/20 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by hopalong
Lori will call you when she gets the message, have her just send you a card but be sure it is the right size for your unit (micro or full sized).

if you have fb you can msg them there too.

https://www.facebook.com/boatlanes/

cheers

I bought mine (for Rayburn) from Bass Strike Tackle in Zavalla and the guy mentioned a problem with the website. cool

Re: Lance Vick Boatlanes - 03/21/20 09:41 PM

Knowing Lance he has already helped the OP with the issue since he has chimed in, Class act guy and has a good product.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Lance Vick Boatlanes - 03/21/20 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by 21xs Elite
Knowing Lance he has already helped the OP with the issue since he has chimed in, Class act guy and has a good product.

cheers
Posted By: BC4681

Re: Lance Vick Boatlanes - 03/22/20 01:53 AM

Pretty lame there bud!

Re: Lance Vick Boatlanes - 03/22/20 01:57 PM

He bombed that other thread too, what a tool.
Posted By: senko9S

Re: Lance Vick Boatlanes - 03/22/20 02:57 PM

I saw that. very lame, you reap what you sow...
Posted By: GLBoutdoors

Re: Lance Vick Boatlanes - 03/22/20 03:09 PM

"Lake Fork Guide Lanes" and "Boat Lanes" are two very different products. With Lake Fork Guide Lanes you will have the SRA Buoys to follow as well as over 100 additional unmarked lanes that are not found on any other navigational products. The navigational access which Lake Fork Guide Lanes provides anglers is hands down unmatched by any other available data. You will have 1,000+ waypoints to follow for safe navigation across the entire lake including the SRA Bouys and access to nearly every boat ramp on the water. The Lake Fork Guide Lanes were created during the peak of the 2012/2014 drought and are now available to the public. They are currently being used by top Lake Fork Guides, Bassmaster Professionals, and Major League Fishing Professional Anglers from across the country with great success. The Guide Lanes Data is available for Lowrance, Humminbird, and Garmin Units. You deserve the best navigational product for the dangerous waters of Lake Fork, get it now at www.lakeforkguidelanes.com Respectfully,

"my friend"????? "RespectfullY"????? Don't think so.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum