Texas Fishing Forum

Tournaments in Texas

Posted By: John Vogt

Tournaments in Texas - 03/17/20 08:20 PM

Are there any tournaments in Texas this weekend that HAVE NOT been cancelled?
Posted By: big mike

Re: Tournaments in Texas - 03/17/20 08:50 PM

Forney Bass Club is fishing Saturday I believe.
Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: Tournaments in Texas - 03/17/20 09:03 PM

Media Bass Team and Individuals have not been cancelled. I asked tgem this morning if they were gonna continue as scheduled. They said they would as long as they were allowed to. Also mentioned they would be implementing some procedures to help minimize contact.
Posted By: 9094

Re: Tournaments in Texas - 03/17/20 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by Mark Perry
Media Bass Team and Individuals have not been cancelled. I asked tgem this morning if they were gonna continue as scheduled. They said they would as long as they were allowed to. Also mentioned they would be implementing some procedures to help minimize contact.

Outdoors, warmer weather, sunshine good to fight off infections.
Most fishermen set off in small groups at weigh ins or teams keep to themselves. I don’t see any danger in these little events.
I applaud Gordon and Media Bass for keeping the schedule.

Re: Tournaments in Texas - 03/17/20 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by 9094

Most fishermen set off in small groups at weigh ins or teams keep to themselves. I don’t see any danger in these little events.

I want to be clear that was just the answer I received today and not any official press release or statement from Media. I urge anyone with any questions to direct them to Media as I was just asking as an angler planning to fish with them on Saturday.
Posted By: Chris B

Re: Tournaments in Texas - 03/17/20 11:19 PM

Mark are you fishing Ray Roberts?

Re: Tournaments in Texas - 03/18/20 12:12 AM

I just heard that all Corps of Engineers lakes are not allowing tournaments. Media Bass says OH Ivie is still on for Saturday though.

Re: Tournaments in Texas - 03/18/20 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by Chris B
Mark are you fishing Ray Roberts?

No sir...just rest of Central Individuals, maybe Worth Cowtown Ind. and a couple of Central Teams on Tawakoni
Posted By: MikeSouza

Re: Tournaments in Texas - 03/18/20 12:41 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Tournaments in Texas - 03/18/20 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by 9094

I want to be clear that was just the answer I received today and not any official press release or statement from Media. I urge anyone with any questions to direct them to Media as I was just asking as an angler planning to fish with them on Saturday.

I talked to them also.

Re: Tournaments in Texas - 03/18/20 01:18 AM

Originally Posted by John Vogt
I just heard that all Corps of Engineers lakes are not allowing tournaments. Media Bass says OH Ivie is still on for Saturday though.

That is the great thing about our west Texas divisions no corps lakes. Except Amistad.
Have another one at Hubbard Creek the 28th of March.

Re: Tournaments in Texas - 03/18/20 01:54 AM

Thank you, that is nice to know.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum