Texas Fishing Forum

Help where to go this weekend

Posted By: Ibock

Help where to go this weekend - 03/13/20 01:53 PM

Me and a buddy want to go fission super bad this weekend where did it’s not gonna be raining?
Posted By: David Welcher

Re: Help where to go this weekend - 03/13/20 02:23 PM

Fork is on, there catching giants. But no one is supposed to be telling anyone because MLF is there. The mods will probably delete this post.
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: Help where to go this weekend - 03/13/20 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by David Welcher
Fork is on, there catching giants. But no one is supposed to be telling anyone because MLF is there. The mods will probably delete this post.

Only if it turns in to a bash fest with personal attacks. I have faith we can keep it on track.
Posted By: hawkeye442

Re: Help where to go this weekend - 03/13/20 02:27 PM

I personally wouldn't mess with Fork this Weekend. Think smaller, those lakes are a little further along as well.
Posted By: criglizard

Re: Help where to go this weekend - 03/13/20 02:28 PM

You’ll have to drive 3-4 hours to avoid the rain, maybe LBJ or somewhere in that area.
Posted By: criglizard

Re: Help where to go this weekend - 03/13/20 02:30 PM

Also Fork has MLF, media, a 150 kayak tournament, and a few others. Plus a heavy forecast of rain in the area.
Posted By: Jeff From Iowa

Re: Help where to go this weekend - 03/13/20 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Ibock
Me and a buddy want to go fission super bad this weekend where did it’s not gonna be raining?

Fish bite in the rain. They bite real good on the line where the water color changes if you so happen to find that moving down a lake.
Posted By: bradnitro175

Re: Help where to go this weekend - 03/13/20 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by criglizard
Also Fork has MLF, media, a 150 kayak tournament, and a few others. Plus a heavy forecast of rain in the area.

That sounds about right
Posted By: fivebites

Re: Help where to go this weekend - 03/13/20 07:00 PM

NOT LBJ, supposed to rain the next 5 days down here.
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Help where to go this weekend - 03/14/20 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by David Welcher

They're * there...…….
Posted By: BNKrust

Re: Help where to go this weekend - 03/14/20 12:03 AM

Athens before MLF gets there...
Posted By: Pitdad

Re: Help where to go this weekend - 03/14/20 01:31 AM

It rained 2.5+ inches in Denton today. The creek behind my house is raging. I can't imagine what a muddy mess Lewisville and surrounding lakes are gonna be. I'm gonna hunker down this weekend.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum