Texas Fishing Forum

Theft at Whitney tourney on airstrip

Posted By: DAN-O

Theft at Whitney tourney on airstrip - 03/08/20 10:03 PM

If anyone happened to see and individual/individuals behind a silver tundra and teal blue Champion between 3:30-4:30 weigh-ins...please let me know. At that time I was at the weigh-ins with the kids I took fishing. During this time frame, someone felt compelled to steal the right turn light from my teal blue Champion. It didn’t just fall out. The dust was removed from the connector where the light clips in. We were about 3/4 to he way down the airstrip on the east side. I hate a thief! Yes...it’s only a $10 light. But I could have received a big ticket for your actions.
Posted By: Ken Starling

Re: Theft at Whitney tourney on airstrip - 03/08/20 10:27 PM

That’s just down right ridiculous. Sorry it happened
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Theft at Whitney tourney on airstrip - 03/08/20 10:30 PM

You should pray for them. They obviously are in need. A $5 light? WTH?
Posted By: SC-001

Re: Theft at Whitney tourney on airstrip - 03/09/20 02:39 AM

Originally Posted by DAN-O
If anyone happened to see and individual/individuals behind a silver tundra and teal blue Champion between 3:30-4:30 weigh-ins...please let me know. At that time I was at the weigh-ins with the kids I took fishing. During this time frame, someone felt compelled to steal the right turn light from my teal blue Champion. It didn’t just fall out. The dust was removed from the connector where the light clips in. We were about 3/4 to he way down the airstrip on the east side. I hate a thief! Yes...it’s only a $10 light. But I could have received a big ticket for your actions.

Make sure your spare is still tight, had mine stolen there at that ramp
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum