Texas Fishing Forum

MLF is coming to Fork

Posted By: Micheal

MLF is coming to Fork - 03/07/20 02:46 PM

Big things going on at Lake Fork
Come to the crawfish boil and meet the Pros
Neon Moon is the Official Watch Station. The tournament will be piped in live.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mark Jones

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/07/20 03:21 PM

Hate to miss this one but it should make for some great live viewing.
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/07/20 03:29 PM

Wow, no way to get reservations around Fork now
Spring break plus MLF.....
Pow...
This should be great, love to see it
Posted By: bloo_rainger

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/07/20 03:47 PM

Where and what is the Neon Moon?
Posted By: senko9S

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/07/20 03:51 PM

neon moon... roflmao east fork, I mean east Texas...
Posted By: Dubee

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/07/20 10:41 PM

I heard big o (Warren) was going to be there everday cheering for them
Posted By: Bobby Milam

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/07/20 11:14 PM

No Big O is still mad at them because they wouldn't let him play.
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/07/20 11:29 PM

https://www.texasneonmoon.com/

texas
Posted By: 206champion

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/08/20 01:44 AM

I’m sure it will be a good event
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/08/20 03:52 AM

Awesome! popcorn2
Posted By: Micheal

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/08/20 01:46 PM

Must see event. First time in Texas banana
Posted By: WAWI

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/08/20 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by senko9S
neon moon... roflmao east fork, I mean east Texas...

Is it still full of fat women with low to no morals like east fork was?
Posted By: fishnfireman

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/08/20 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Micheal

I thought one of the very first was on Amistad.
Posted By: JJHunts

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/08/20 03:48 PM

They had a BPT in Conroe.
Posted By: Monty Wright

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/08/20 08:18 PM

The very first cup event was on Amistad. Brent Ehrler won. They've had a couple of cup events, including the World Championship in Texas

Last year in the inaugural year of the Bass Pro Tour, Stage 2 was at Lake Conroe. Lake Fork will be the 2nd time the Bass Pro Tour has had a stop in Texas
Posted By: Big O Florida

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/08/20 08:33 PM

Wow... come to a sports bar event. Now that really brings home the experience for the fans. LoL - it’s no wonder no one knows what and who MLF is... those unfortunate anglers who acted like lemmings blew their chances at becoming known as a champion and having a shot at having a legendary career because a few shysters convinced them that some fabricated numbers on a spreadsheet was going to replace the real thing that makes them be remembered.

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/08/20 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by Big O Florida
Wow... come to a sports bar event. Now that really brings home the experience for the fans. LoL - it’s no wonder no one knows what and who MLF is... those unfortunate anglers who acted like lemmings blew their chances at becoming known as a champion and having a shot at having a legendary career because a few shysters convinced them that some fabricated numbers on a spreadsheet was going to replace the real thing that makes them be remembered.

Give it up Warren
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/08/20 09:05 PM

BYOiPhone? ....to watch the grainy, low quality internet feed?

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/08/20 09:27 PM

Didn't you just have a fan experience at a sports bar last night? confused
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/08/20 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by Monty Wright

Didn't you just have a fan experience at a sports bar last night? confused

Yes they did. rolleyes

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/08/20 10:30 PM

This is what will be missing at Fork.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/08/20 10:31 PM

I'm watching the weigh in on my phone, but I'll post up the few I screen shots I grabbed after the weigh in. It's not nearly as crowded as you make it out to be

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/08/20 10:35 PM

I'm watching the weigh in on my phone, but I'll post up the few I screen shots I grabbed after the weigh in. It's not nearly as crowded as you make it out to be

Good, we can compare shots.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Posted By: Mark Perry

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/08/20 10:38 PM

Its packed.

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/08/20 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Mark Perry

Its packed.

That’s not possible. The MLF crownies said it isn’t. popcorn

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/08/20 10:51 PM

[quote=Monty Wright]I'm watching the weigh in on my phone, but I'll post up the few I screen shots I grabbed after the weigh in. It's not nearly as crowded as you make it out to be[/quote ]

Its packed.

Good. I truly want all organizations to succeed.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: rj74955

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/08/20 11:42 PM

That's a good picture Monty, The gentleman holding his hat is Drew Cook's 94 year old WW2 veteran grandfather. flag

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/08/20 11:42 PM

[quote=Monty Wright]I'm watching the weigh in on my phone, but I'll post up the few I screen shots I grabbed after the weigh in. It's not nearly as crowded as you make it out to be[/quote ]

Its packed.

Good. I truly want all organizations to succeed.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Did you take your pictures during the college weigh in while many fans were still outside engaging with the pros as they arrived?

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/08/20 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by rj74955
That's a good picture Monty, The gentleman holding his hat is Drew Cook's 94 year old WW2 veteran grandfather. flag

Correct. I'm glad he was able to make the trip. We had the funeral for a 94 year old WW2 veteran in our family yesterday. Much respect for that generation flag
Posted By: pchapin

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/08/20 11:47 PM

Free entry to a weigh-in does not put money in the bank. Being the number one show on TV does.
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/08/20 11:48 PM

Can't make it, too busy fishing.

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/08/20 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by pchapin
Free entry to a weigh-in does not put money in the bank. Being the number one show on TV does.

Now we’re talkin’ NFL? Stay on topic.

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/08/20 11:57 PM

They are saying attendance for today’s event is in excess of 15k... that’s better than many MLB Or NBA games attendance figures. It may be free, but I would argue that it does put money in the bank with renewals of memberships, sponsor name recognitions, and brand awareness. MLF produces none of that.

That #1 TV show you cite is a pipe dream. That’s the Duckett kool-aid speaking.

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 12:07 AM

They are saying attendance for today’s event is in excess of 15k... that’s better than many MLB Or NBA games attendance figures. It may be free, but I would argue that it does put money in the bank with renewals of memberships, sponsor name recognitions, and brand awareness. MLF produces none of that.

Yawn
Posted By: pchapin

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 12:34 AM

That is Nielsen ratings which of course may be fake news. If it is, then everyone in the advertising business is getting screwed.
Posted By: hopalong

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 12:35 AM

icon
Scattered Thunderstorms
Forecast:
75° | 63°
0.26 in
icon
Scattered Thunderstorms
Forecast:
71° | 55°
0.32 in
icon
Scattered Thunderstorms
Forecast:
67° | 55°
0.33 in

gonnna rain n thunder n lightning n be interesting fri thru sun.

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 12:37 AM

which do you think pays more, tv sponsorship/ad revenue or 15k people who got in free? inquiring minds and all that.
don't forget residuals.

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by hopalong

which do you think pays more, tv sponsorship/ad revenue or 15k people who got in free? inquiring minds and all that.
don't forget residuals.

It depends how and what it’s measured against. One thing is for sure... that 15k is 14.99k more than an MFL event has in attendance at any of its events. That’s got to be worth something to the sponsors.

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 01:09 AM

That is Nielsen ratings which of course may be fake news. If it is, then everyone in the advertising business is getting screwed.

Are you citing the one delayed programming event where they bought airtime on CBS which preempted a Sunday NFL game in several markets, and the outrage that subsequently ensued broke twitter for an afternoon?

lol - yeah they got some eyeballs on that show alright... for all the wrong reasons too.

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 01:12 AM

Jack Link's Major League Fishing's telecast of the 2015 General Tire Summit Cup championship from Waterville, Maine, on CBS Sports, attracted more than 1.1 million viewers according to Nielsen, a ratings measurement system that ranks it as one of the top-performing fishing shows in television history.

https://www.gameandfishmag.com/editorial/mlf-telecast-draws-1.1-million-viewers/347739

TULSA, Okla. (August 5, 2019) – Outdoor Sportsman Group announced today that Major League Fishing® ranked as the top program on Outdoor Channel during 2Q 2019 with households, total viewers and Men 25-54.

The continued success in audience ratings delivery during the second quarter of 2019 was MLF’s best-ever quarter with Men 25-54. MLF’s 2Q ratings success also comes on the heels of its best-ever quarterly ratings for Persons 2+ during 1Q 2019. MLF has been the No. 1 show on Outdoor Channel during 1Q and 2Q for the past four years.

https://majorleaguefishing.com/pres...or-league-fishing-continues-top-ratings/

pretty sure that after 4 yrs. of successful broadcasts they have a solid enough base to charge some big bucks.

millions of viewers over a season = kaching, kaching for them.

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 01:17 AM

Jack Link's Major League Fishing's telecast of the 2015 General Tire Summit Cup championship from Waterville, Maine, on CBS Sports, attracted more than 1.1 million viewers according to Nielsen, a ratings measurement system that ranks it as one of the top-performing fishing shows in television history.

https://www.gameandfishmag.com/editorial/mlf-telecast-draws-1.1-million-viewers/347739

TULSA, Okla. (August 5, 2019) – Outdoor Sportsman Group announced today that Major League Fishing® ranked as the top program on Outdoor Channel during 2Q 2019 with households, total viewers and Men 25-54.

The continued success in audience ratings delivery during the second quarter of 2019 was MLF’s best-ever quarter with Men 25-54. MLF’s 2Q ratings success also comes on the heels of its best-ever quarterly ratings for Persons 2+ during 1Q 2019. MLF has been the No. 1 show on Outdoor Channel during 1Q and 2Q for the past four years.

pretty sure that after 4 yrs. of successful broadcasts they have a solid enough base to charge some big bucks.

Yeh. That’s the one “ringer” scheduled show. Lol. I wonder what percentage of these viewers changed the channel within one minute of figuring out that football WASNT ON YET? Lol

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 01:26 AM

if nielson rated it I doubt it was including people who switched channels.

1.1 million is still worth something to advertisers.

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 01:38 AM

I knew I was right about that CBS airing that caused the twitter explosion of outrage. That count shows how flawed the ratings are... millions of people were absolutely pissed at CBS that day. Maybe that’s what Neilson was actually measuring and sold it to MLF for their pitch decks - lol

What’s the stats of actual viewership on the outdoor channel? It’s fine to say that they have high ratings on outdoor channel when the channel itself is viewed by a small percentage of people overall. As a matter of fact, I think it’s so poor preforming that some cable companies have removed it from its basic menus of programming and if someone wants it now, they have to pay extra each month. That’s going keep the stay at home moms and unemployed dads attention, right?
Posted By: Bruce Allen

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 01:56 AM

I was going to comment on this but after reading Big O latest bashing of MLF why bother.

What a JO.

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce Allen
I was going to comment on this but after reading Big O latest bashing of MLF why bother.

What a JO.

Man. You guys let this guy drive you like a nail. Hahaha.

Say what you want to say. Big O don’t mind. roflmao

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 02:09 AM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Did you take your pictures during the college weigh in while many fans were still outside engaging with the pros as they arrived?

Nope. The first pic was when they were choosing a contestant for the Berkley Cash For Cast. The 2nd was when Drew Cook was weighing in.

Here are two from Stray Casts Instagram stories. Looks full up to me crazy
Posted By: Steve PIII

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 02:26 AM

I saw several of them headed west on I20 today in Louisiana and Mississippi. Took me a minute to put two and two together.

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 02:28 AM

Nope. The first pic was when they were choosing a contestant for the Berkley Cash For Cast. The 2nd was when Drew Cook was weighing in.

Not sure what capacity of the venue was, but the BASS guy that came on to kick off the last 6 said there was 15+k in attendance. Compare that with some MLB and NBA attendance figures... that’s pretty good. Want even better comparison, then put those numbers against what’s in attendance at any MLF event. A few empty seats means nothing really. Better to have a venue that holds more than expected than one that doesn’t have enough room and sends people away with disappointment and discourages them from coming to another event. I am thinking it was a huge success and sets the bar really high for B Duckett’s proclamation of making a Redcrest event that dwarfs the classic.

Speaking of which - when is that Redcrest event again? Is that now becoming a bi-annual event, or once a decade event, hows that work?
Posted By: fivebites

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 03:00 AM

Not sure what capacity of the venue was, but the BASS guy that came on to kick off the last 6 said there was 15+k in attendance. Compare that with some MLB and NBA attendance figures... that’s pretty good. Want even better comparison, then put those numbers against what’s in attendance at any MLF event. A few empty seats means nothing really. Better to have a venue that holds more than expected than one that doesn’t have enough room and sends people away with disappointment and discourages them from coming to another event. I am thinking it was a huge success and sets the bar really high for B Duckett’s proclamation of making a Redcrest event that dwarfs the classic.

Speaking of which - when is that Redcrest event again? Is that now becoming a bi-annual event, or once a decade event, hows that work?

I'm not quite sure, but I get a giant whiff of Summers Eve every time I read one of your posts. Steez...you're right though. The Big O = Oblivious! LOL! Did someone post pics of the Big O giving Duckett the big "O"??? Man...that's some stone cold hatin goin on!!

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 03:14 AM

15k average attendance would put it at #28 of 30 on MLB's list, only ahead of Miami and Tampa Bay. Baseball Reference MLB Attendance

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 03:28 AM

I don't know if I'm the "average fan". I have no inclination to attend weigh-in's, take-off's, meet-up's or any of that jazz. I did attend the 2016 take-off and weigh-in since I had driven 6 hours. I got my free Toyota beanie and went about my business. I LOVED the Expo though. When the Classic was on Conroe the following year, minutes from my house, I didn't attend either the take-off or weigh-ins. Did go to the Expo, still loved it. All of the industry stuff under one roof, count me in.

When the Bass Pro Tour was 2-1/2 miles from my house, I only went the very last day because my neighbor is friends with Evers.

I hope attendance isn't the gauge in which everything is judged on. I will watch every event I can (BASS, BPT, Pro Circuit), spend thousands each year on industry items, but I rarely physically attend things. I truly love competitive bass fishing. I watch/read it all and hope it's all around for many years to come.

If I had one complaint, it's when they schedule events on top of each other. I would like to see both organizations work together on a schedule that doesn't put the top tour events on top of each other
Posted By: Duck_Hunter

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 03:33 AM

First of all, comparing it to an event that happens 82 times a year or 162 times a year in sports that are way different than bass fishing is ridiculous. Second, that’s not better than many MLB or NBA games. It’s not even close.

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 03:33 AM

I don't know if I'm the "average fan". I have no inclination to attend weigh-in's, take-off's, meet-up's or any of that jazz. I did attend the 2016 take-off and weigh-in since I had driven 6 hours. I got my free Toyota beanie and went about my business. I LOVED the Expo though. When the Classic was on Conroe the following year, minutes from my house, I didn't attend either the take-off or weigh-ins. Did go to the Expo, still loved it. All of the industry stuff under one roof, count me in.

When the Bass Pro Tour was 2-1/2 miles from my house, I only went the very last day because my neighbor is friends with Evers.

I hope attendance isn't the gauge in which everything is judged on. I will watch every event I can (BASS, BPT, Pro Circuit), spend thousands each year on industry items, but I rarely physically attend things. I truly love competitive bass fishing. I watch/read it all and hope it's all around for many years to come.

If I had one complaint, it's when they schedule events on top of each other. I would like to see both organizations work together on a schedule that doesn't put the top tour events on top of each other

But weren't you on earlier thread posting pictures of empty seats at the Classic weigh in to show this Ckassic was not as much a success a previous years?

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 03:49 AM

But weren't you on earlier thread posting pictures of empty seats at the Classic weigh in to show this Ckassic was not as much a success a previous years?

That was me and my response to Big-O. And it wasn't to show a less successful year, just a rebuttal to Big-O's full on parade.

I fully believe that with the amount of coverage all tours now have, we the fans are winning. I don't think there is as much divide as Big-O puts on.

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 03:52 AM

That was me and my response to Big-O. And it wasn't to show a less successful year, just a rebuttal to Big-O's full on parade.

I fully believe that with the amount of coverage all tours now have, we the fans are winning. I don't think there is as much divide as Big-O puts on.

cheers
Posted By: J.H.S.

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 04:16 AM

Them boys about to go back to their little bpt tournament after being at the show and realize “hey, this kind of sucks”.

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 04:28 AM

Listening to Ike Live's interview with Paul Benson about the next group of anglers announced to be fishing the new tour next year. He stated that the Red Crest will be next March, along with the Classic, so they might start their tour in April. He says it fairly early in the interview
Posted By: TxRanger1

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by fishnfireman
Originally Posted by Micheal

I thought one of the very first was on Amistad.

They held one on Naconichie too.
Posted By: TBS

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 08:52 PM

So I am assuming the lake will be packed with boats watching the pro's this weekend?
Posted By: Chris B

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by TBS
So I am assuming the lake will be packed with boats watching the pro's this weekend?

You can just watch their live broadcast now and let the pro's do their thing without interfering.

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Chris B
Originally Posted by TBS

You can just watch their live broadcast now and let the pro's do their thing without interfering.

My plan was to take a 3 day weekend and fish Fork, but I had forgotten about the tournament. Now I'm wondering if I even want to go if there are going to be a lot more than normal amount of boats on the water.
Posted By: Txduckhunter

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by TBS
Originally Posted by TBS

My plan was to take a 3 day weekend and fish Fork, but I had forgotten about the tournament. Now I'm wondering if I even want to go if there are going to be a lot more than normal amount of boats on the water.

Come on down.
There several lakes within 30 minutes of fork that are producing as well as she is with nowhere near the traffic.

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Josh Seale
Them boys about to go back to their little bpt tournament after being at the show and realize “hey, this kind of sucks”.

I doubt that. I'm sure they enjoy no entry fees and 100's of hours tv time.

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/09/20 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by TBS

What fun would that be? Lol. I was thinking about inviting Big O to ride around with me.
woot

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/10/20 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by TBS
Originally Posted by TBS

I have fished multiple big bass on fork, largest I remember was 2200 entries I think. never had a problem fishing but the boat lanes can get a bit crowded sometimes. come on down, fish it like ya own it and don't worry about the lookyloos just hangin out. I will be out fishing, I think.

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/10/20 11:46 AM

weather is lookin bad for fri-sun.

https://chrome.wunderground.com/forecast/us/tx/alba/32.87,-95.63
Posted By: SC 210

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/10/20 01:44 PM

I hate it the weather is bad our media tournament is Saturday and I'm ready to fish and not worry about who else is fishing and where
Posted By: fouzman

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/10/20 03:35 PM

roflmao You couldn't be more wrong.

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/10/20 04:37 PM

The conditions are lining up perfectly for this to be a big fish blowout.
Posted By: LakeForkGroupie

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/10/20 04:41 PM

Just need the rain to get out of the forecast.

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/10/20 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by LakeForkGroupie

Just need the rain to get out of the forecast.

That is not gonna slow them down one bit...they are not gonna use the old "gates are open" excuse either.
Posted By: SkeeterEater

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/10/20 06:26 PM

All of the records will fall. The weather is setting up perfectly. They are about to rewrite all of them!

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/10/20 06:47 PM

I have an RV in one of the RV parks on the lake. Just cant decide if I'm going to get the bass boat out and fish or if I'm going to sit on the deck, smoke a brisket, and crappie fish off the pier. I had thought about going to one of the local small lakes, but it looks like the rain may have me sitting on the deck. Should be a fun weekend to watch the boat show.
Posted By: Used2fish

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/10/20 07:09 PM

[Linked Image]

This. This is what bpt is taking bass fishing to. Great job fellars.
Posted By: MagFluker

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/10/20 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Used2fish
[Linked Image]

oh boy popcorn
Posted By: OzzieFish

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/10/20 07:32 PM

Its possible the 100lb mark could be beat in one day... I'm not saying it will be but it could (20) 5lbers

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/10/20 08:29 PM

So how many people are they expecting to show up in the sulpher springs / athens / emory area this weekend?
Posted By: Used2fish

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/10/20 09:00 PM

Posted By: bloo_rainger

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/10/20 09:37 PM

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/10/20 10:22 PM

me, you and I think one parolee, not sure on the govs. decision yet.
Posted By: ezbassin

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/10/20 10:22 PM

I was wondering how many pages a thread would go if Big O joined the Googan Squad... LOL
Posted By: UTDmiller

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/10/20 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by ezbassin
I was wondering how many pages a thread would go if Big O joined the Googan Squad... LOL

At this point that might help him roflmao

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/11/20 12:00 AM

[Linked Image]

roflmao
Posted By: J.H.S.

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/11/20 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by fouzman

roflmao You couldn't be more wrong.

Trust me. I could always be more wrong.
Posted By: WAWI

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/11/20 12:18 AM

[Linked Image]

roflmao
Posted By: Chasin Hogs

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/11/20 01:54 AM

Soon to be sponsored by L'Oreals make up line?

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/11/20 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by Chasin Hogs

Non endemic is non endemic!

Re: MLF is coming to Fork - 03/11/20 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by Chasin Hogs

Non endemic is non endemic!

roflmao
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum