PSA - 02/14/20 03:17 PM

Be cautious guys...

[Linked Image]
Posted By: SkeeterEater

Re: PSA - 02/14/20 03:35 PM

bump
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: PSA - 02/14/20 04:08 PM

If you've been married a while there is a much greater chance of going fishing than changing a diaper.... that's guaranteed.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: PSA - 02/14/20 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
If you've been married a while there is a much greater chance of going fishing than changing a diaper.... that's guaranteed.

good point Jon Frank
Posted By: T Bird

Re: PSA - 02/14/20 04:11 PM

Amen to that. cry
Posted By: Mark Jones

Re: PSA - 02/14/20 04:18 PM

Excellent post
Posted By: Rutster

Re: PSA - 02/14/20 04:20 PM

Scientist discovered a new food group that greatly diminishes a woman's sex drive................Wedding cake !!!!
Posted By: ChanceHuiet

Re: PSA - 02/14/20 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Rutster
Scientist discovered a new food group that greatly diminishes a woman's sex drive................Wedding cake !!!!

Yep. Been married 11 years. Today is just any other day.
Posted By: SAKS

Re: PSA - 02/14/20 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by ChanceHuiet

Originally Posted by Rutster

Yep. Been married 11 years. Today is just any other day.

Yep but it is a day I better have flowers and candy. I don't mind, I usually eat the candy. We are going on 22 years and I will still catch hell if I don't.
Posted By: bassnman

Re: PSA - 02/14/20 05:39 PM

roflmao
Posted By: Coolarrow

Re: PSA - 02/14/20 08:19 PM

34 years for me and mine.. I still come home with flowers, candy and a card. I’ll be on the lake in the morning! Lol
Posted By: bassmanrudy

Re: PSA - 02/14/20 11:29 PM

Pretty dang funny!!! roflmao but also could be true. Hope the birth control works!!
Posted By: Phoenix_Ed

Re: PSA - 02/14/20 11:36 PM

Preach it. If mine were to come up pregnant at our age then it is of Biblical proportions and I better straighten my act up. Besides it requires some level of exposure if I remember right.

But then again guys, think about all the good deals on boats and tackle in November, there is a plus side!!
Posted By: Minner Bucket

Re: PSA - 02/15/20 01:46 AM

Wrap, and I’m not talking a boat wrap!
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: PSA - 02/15/20 01:55 AM

Amen to that!
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: PSA - 02/15/20 01:58 AM

[Linked Image]
I got her candy, a card, and the kids candy, and bought em all nice dinner. I got this! She “gets me”.

I get to go tomorrow, the next day, the next weekend, 9 months from now.....whenever.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum