Texas Fishing Forum

Live - The Pro’s start today

Posted By: Big O Florida

Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 11:26 AM

https://www.bassmaster.com/video/live-2020

Live schedule: 7:30am-10:30am, 11:30am-2:30pm

NOTE: The wish I were still a pro tour starts tomorrow, February 7th. Theirs will be delayed programming shown Immediately following days of our lives and as the world turns, scheduled to air in fall 2020, brought to you by Tide and Wet Wipes!
Posted By: rbspots

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 11:43 AM

Thought those guys had brought on Depends and Ensure too
Posted By: Fishin258

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 12:04 PM

High wind cancelled it today
Posted By: reelswift

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 12:07 PM

My $$$$ is on Rick Clun.
Posted By: SmalljawNH

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Fishin258
High wind cancelled it today

Yeah, it's supposed to gust up to 40mph. Mark Menendez must be bummed because he drew boat one. Bassmaster put out a blog post about the cancellation.
Posted By: CashFishingTeam

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 12:37 PM

I’m confused. I thought big o didn’t like FLW and MLF. You hate BASS too??
Posted By: Dubee

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 01:30 PM

Wrong as usual. Lol
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by CashFishingTeam
I’m confused. I thought big o didn’t like FLW and MLF. You hate BASS too??

Reread the post.
Posted By: beartrap

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Big O Florida

NOTE: The wish I were still a pro tour starts tomorrow, February 7th. Theirs will be delayed programming shown Immediately following days of our lives and as the world turns, scheduled to air in fall 2020, brought to you by Tide and Wet Wipes!

you posted this in jest but MLF already has far more TV exposure and non endemic sponsors than BASS ever did and the list is growing....keep yapping while you can but keep in mind there is some smart and farsighted people who formed MLF and 80 of the best fishermen in the world joined them.....
Posted By: Fishing on a string

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 02:54 PM

roflmao
Posted By: rut-roe

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 03:04 PM

Don’t worry he will, dude gotta problem.
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by beartrap

you posted this in jest but MLF already has far more TV exposure and non endemic sponsors than BASS ever did and the list is growing....keep yapping while you can but keep in mind there is some smart and farsighted people who formed MLF and 80 of the best fishermen in the world joined them.....

It’s like taking candy from a baby, you suckers just can’t resist taking the bait.
Posted By: RedRaider3933

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by grout-scout
Originally Posted by beartrap

It’s like taking candy from a baby, you suckers just can’t resist taking the bait.

No kidding. I don't understand how they could possibly care that much about what one guy posts on an internet fishing forum.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 03:32 PM

Like Moth's to a flame! popcorn2
Posted By: fouzman

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 03:32 PM

Trolls like Big O will always get people fired up. Because he's trolling with a nothing sammich.
Posted By: RedRaider3933

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by fouzman
Trolls like Big O will always get people fired up. Because he's trolling with a nothing sammich.

I liked sammiches. Especially on marbled rye.

Back to the topic, does the St. Johns get big enough to make it dangerous in the wind?
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by RedRaider3933

I liked sammiches. Especially on marbled rye.

Back to the topic, does the St. Johns get big enough to make it dangerous in the wind?

I was wondering that too, but they did show gust up to 40mph. Gonna be slow fishing too with those spooky FL fish, I hope the anglers can figure out a way to make them bite, so it’s not a snooze fest tournament.
Posted By: J.H.S.

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 05:47 PM

And yet, aren't you trolling by making this comment? You could just not click on anything posted by Big O. I know that is quite a concept, but you guys are no better than Big O.
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 05:52 PM

I read where the combinations of the tides and high winds make the waters dangerous to navigate on the St. John's
Posted By: Statton48

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 05:53 PM

Thanks for posting, I’ll have it on tomorrow for sure.
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Douglas J
I read where the combinations of the tides and high winds make the waters dangerous to navigate on the St. John's

I read the same thing. Opposing currents can turn deadly!

Menendez also had mechanical problems this morning, so it worked out in his favor. I was looking forward to watching either/or both trails online today. This cold has me in cabin fever mode!

Did anyone ever figure out of the oxygenator actually works? Or if the airplane can take off from a large runway sized treadmill?

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Josh Seale

And yet, aren't you trolling by making this comment? You could just not click on anything posted by Big O. I know that is quite a concept, but you guys are no better than Big O.

Don't think I'm trolling. I have provided Big O with a lot of facts that he refuses to acknowledge. He hasn't provided anything but hear say. And he can't and won't dispute the facts myself and many others have offered in response to his trolling. That's a bit different than trolling don't you think? As for your holier than thou comment "I know that is quite a concept", go insult someone else's intelligence, Josh.
Posted By: Len B 1

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 06:37 PM

Was just at St. John’s last week. They’re going to have work for their fish this year, didn’t find any grass like last year. Said hurricane and high water killed it all.

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 06:45 PM

Don't think I'm trolling. I have provided Big O with a lot of facts that he refuses to acknowledge. He hasn't provided anything but hear say. And he can't and won't dispute the facts myself and many others have offered in response to his trolling. That's a bit different than trolling don't you think? As for your holier than thou comment "I know that is quite a concept", go insult someone else's intelligence, Josh.

Actually, I think he got things quite right, particularly as it relates to the concept of intelligence level that some display. The wish I were still a pro series that you defend tooth and nail starts tomorrow... you can watch the delayed programming a few months from now on CBS directly following days of our lives and as a world turns... Mark your calendars now for that live event!

Meanwhile, check out ESPN3 for the real pros live action, once weather conditions permit.

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 06:52 PM

I am not insulting your intelligence. Questioning it maybe. I just think it is funny that you guys get on here and bash him for his opinion, when all you have to do is just keep scrolling on. If I didn't know better I would say that most of you arguing against him enjoy it. I have followed most of Big O's posts and I haven't seen you post much of anything factual or useful. You are no closer to the situation than any one of us on this forum so your "facts" are no more credible than anybody else's. Unless you're counting your 50,000 TFF posts as being somebody.

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 06:58 PM

I'm not going to get in a pissing match Josh. Big O says BPT ran off with the purse for the Redcrest. Wrong. Big O refuses to acknowledge that MLF added the Heavy Hitters tournament to the 2019 schedule and that it pays $6,000 more than Redcrest would have in 2019. And I'm a LOT closer to the facts than you or Big O and many on this forum. As for how? I'll let you figure that out. Have a good day.

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 07:36 PM

I could honestly care less who you think you are or know. I have never heard of you before so you can't be too much of a big deal. Once again. If you do not like Big O's opinions, move along.
Posted By: 9094

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 07:37 PM

Big O Schiff strikes again!
Posted By: bigfishtx

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 07:43 PM

I could honestly care less who you think you are or know. I have never heard of you before so you can't be too much of a big deal. Once again. If you do not like Big O's opinions, move along.

roflmao

man oh man.
Posted By: Bayou Burner

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Douglas J

No doubt-I’ve seen 4-6 ft tidal swings there and it be ripping son!
Posted By: Mark Jones

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 09:09 PM

Actually, I think he got things quite right, particularly as it relates to the concept of intelligence level that some display. The wish I were still a pro series that you defend tooth and nail starts tomorrow... you can watch the delayed programming a few months from now on CBS directly following days of our lives and as a world turns... Mark your calendars now for that live event!

Meanwhile, check out ESPN3 for the real pros live action, once weather conditions permit.

Just an FYI for you, MLF will be live this weekend and next week with their events. There's no delay, Lol.

https://majorleaguefishing.com/event/2020-bass-pro-tour-stage-one-lake-eufaula-al/#info

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 09:44 PM

Come on Mark, you know little Seminole and a couple others have no use for facts

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Dubee
Come on Mark, you know little Seminole and a couple others have no use for facts

when you can’t beat the message, attack the messenger.
Posted By: big mike

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 10:39 PM

Move this post to "plugs and announcements".

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/06/20 10:48 PM

I guess that means you finally admit you were Seminole wind on bbc. It's about time
Posted By: slim 285

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/07/20 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by big mike

It’s pretty simple don’t respond .

Some of us like Big O and his message
Posted By: big mike

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/07/20 01:33 AM

My message was to the moderators. This post is in the wrong section.

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/07/20 01:37 AM

9 out of 10 threads in this section are in the “wrong” section. Why have you not made that same remark on all of those posts?

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/07/20 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen

9 out of 10 threads in this section are in the “wrong” section. Why have you not made that same remark on all of those posts?

More like 17 out of the 19 threads that are currently on the first page of the “Bass Fishing” section should be in a different thread category. Everything from shoes for the angler to “shoes” for the boat trailer.

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/07/20 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by slim 285

You like made up nonsense?

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/07/20 02:13 AM

There is intertainment value in his posts. cheers
Posted By: senko9S

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/07/20 02:16 AM

who won?
Posted By: TxBazzn

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/07/20 02:27 AM

Thread recap:

Big O’ advertising for BASS & including a link

Mark Jones advertising for MLF and including a link

Basically just another Day. No need to read much more... You’re welcome.

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/07/20 02:41 AM

There is intertainment value in his posts. cheers

Yep, i laugh every time i read them

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/07/20 03:06 AM

And, when you prove the message to be BS, but the messenger refuses to admit he's wrong..?

roflmao

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/07/20 03:12 AM

Dunkin Luke Zeros.

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/07/20 03:15 AM

Or Luke's Dunkin Zeros? (Doughnut holes).
Posted By: McLovin’

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/07/20 03:25 AM

More like 17 out of the 19 threads that are currently on the first page of the “Bass Fishing” section should be in a different thread category. Everything from shoes for the angler to “shoes” for the boat trailer.

BEEN BEGGIN FOR A MLF/BPT sub forum for a while.. (Big O v Mark LOL)

Been ruining the Bass Fishing Forum for too long...
Posted By: senko9S

Re: Live - The Pro’s start today - 02/07/20 03:27 AM

pandora's box...
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum