Texas Fishing Forum

Ever get the stink eye on the water?

Posted By: wsimpson

Ever get the stink eye on the water? - 02/04/20 02:33 AM

Unintentionally stumbled across a guy planting brush piles yesterday. Anyone have any of those memes with a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar...
Posted By: senko9S

Re: Ever get the stink eye on the water? - 02/04/20 02:42 AM

should have taken a pic and you would of had your own meme. eeks
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Ever get the stink eye on the water? - 02/04/20 02:53 AM

Every time he goes and he doesn't check any fish he will blame you for marking his spot and fishing it! duel

Re: Ever get the stink eye on the water? - 02/04/20 02:55 AM

or for moving it... bolt
Posted By: Razorback

Re: Ever get the stink eye on the water? - 02/04/20 03:09 AM

Prefishing for a tournament a few years ago we were sitting way off the bank in open water when a boat with two guys in it idled right up beside us and entered a GPS waypoint. I gave those shameless potlickers some sort of eye.
Posted By: Donny Parker

Re: Ever get the stink eye on the water? - 02/04/20 01:33 PM

Those "secret" brushpiles don't stand a chance with todays electronics.
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Ever get the stink eye on the water? - 02/04/20 02:47 PM

If you can see the “stank eye”, then you’re too close.
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Ever get the stink eye on the water? - 02/04/20 03:11 PM

Yes, all the time. Anytime you cross paths with the 5'6" hammer in his own mind you will get the stink eye..... because he is a beast ….. in his own mind.... and his stare down from his big 21 foot (insert boat brand here) is deadly on the water...…. he has things to prove and little PP's to protect while he drives around in his lifted 4 wheel drive ford F-250 diesel. All should fear him.
Posted By: CashFishingTeam

Re: Ever get the stink eye on the water? - 02/04/20 03:17 PM

I have a little PP to protect frown can’t afford the truck! 😂
Posted By: kellisag

Re: Ever get the stink eye on the water? - 02/04/20 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by Frank the Tank
Yes, all the time. Anytime you cross paths with the 5'6" hammer in his own mind you will get the stink eye..... because he is a beast ….. in his own mind.... and his stare down from his big 21 foot (insert boat brand here) is deadly on the water...…. he has things to prove and little PP's to protect while he drives around in his lifted 4 wheel drive ford F-250 diesel. All should fear him.

Actually I'm 5'11'' and its only a 19'8" Phoenix grin
Posted By: hopalong

Re: Ever get the stink eye on the water? - 02/04/20 03:57 PM

well, I, never!
Posted By: BCBassCat

Re: Ever get the stink eye on the water? - 02/04/20 04:08 PM

Stereotype much?
Posted By: metalruch1

Re: Ever get the stink eye on the water? - 02/04/20 04:26 PM

You know me too well! But, I'm actually 5'8" and I suck at fishing... my truck is cool, tho!!
Posted By: krthomas2

Re: Ever get the stink eye on the water? - 02/04/20 04:43 PM

Sometimes, people give you the stank eye when they are fishing right on the boat lane and you have to idle by close. Most people are nice and give a friendly wave or nod. It's like dude, you're fishing right on the boat lane what do you expect?
Posted By: CashFishingTeam

Re: Ever get the stink eye on the water? - 02/04/20 04:44 PM

For him to protect his little PP! 😂
Posted By: SkeeterEater

Re: Ever get the stink eye on the water? - 02/04/20 05:43 PM

yeah, been there. some people think they own the lake.

Re: Ever get the stink eye on the water? - 02/04/20 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by BCBassCat

Stereotype much?

All the time!
roflmao
Posted By: 9094

Re: Ever get the stink eye on the water? - 02/04/20 08:12 PM

No because I go out of the way not to get to close to anyone.
But I have given the stink eye to a lot of others!
Posted By: wsimpson

Re: Ever get the stink eye on the water? - 02/04/20 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by 9094
No because I go out of the way not to get to close to anyone.
But I have given the stink eye to a lot of others!

When you pre-fish/fish competitively, at least down here, that’s practically impossible...
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: Ever get the stink eye on the water? - 02/04/20 10:39 PM

Years ago there was a certain home owner around Enchanted Isle at Cedar Creek Lake that felt like he owned the lake.

He even told us once that he owned the water so far out from his dock.
When we would show up and pitch his dock, he'd run out there and throw a fit.

I heard that one day he kind of lost it and punched one of his neighbors. I think they moved after that.
Posted By: LargeMouthTripp

Re: Ever get the stink eye on the water? - 02/04/20 11:16 PM

Says Frank The Tank roflmao

Re: Ever get the stink eye on the water? - 02/04/20 11:29 PM

banana

Re: Ever get the stink eye on the water? - 02/05/20 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by LargeMouthTripp

Says Frank The Tank roflmao

roflmao
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum