Texas Fishing Forum

Xpress H22 B Hyper Lift hull

Posted By: ETXfisher91

Xpress H22 B Hyper Lift hull - 02/02/20 07:36 PM

Looking to get a family boat, but also able to fish, tube, hang out, all the summer time stuff, and fit a comfortable 5-6 people... I was going to go with the Nautic Star 227 XTS cause of the "lower" profile and still looked like it would get into some skinny water, but then my style of fishing... I like the shallow stuff, getting in the timber, etc...

Does anyone have experience with this model boat (Xpress H22B)

Now I know it's not going to be as smooth as glass, but it's 22' 6" with a 200hp and jackplate.

If anyone is around the Longview area that has one, I would love to take a ride in it..

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Xpress H22 B Hyper Lift hull - 02/02/20 10:09 PM

Xpress builds a great boat, company is owned by Yamaha.
Posted By: MrRoachie

Re: Xpress H22 B Hyper Lift hull - 02/03/20 06:37 AM

Some guys in Crappie section drive that xpress.

Look at gator trax or American aluminum marine. More expensive but better quality.

Re: Xpress H22 B Hyper Lift hull - 02/03/20 03:17 PM

Can you show some info on the American boats?? All I can find is forums and their facebook page...
Posted By: Atta

Re: Xpress H22 B Hyper Lift hull - 02/03/20 04:01 PM

I hear the lids leak water anytime it rains. everything in the compartments will be soaked!

Re: Xpress H22 B Hyper Lift hull - 02/03/20 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Atta
I hear the lids leak water anytime it rains. everything in the compartments will be soaked!

On the Xpress?
Posted By: Phoenix_Ed

Re: Xpress H22 B Hyper Lift hull - 02/03/20 06:38 PM

I looked at the H20 pretty hard, but ended up with the Skeeter SX200 with a 150 SHO on the back. It was time for a more family friendly boat that still allowed me to bass fish.
Posted By: Atta

Re: Xpress H22 B Hyper Lift hull - 02/03/20 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by ETXfisher91
Originally Posted by Atta

On the Xpress?

yes terribly. no much you can do with an aluminum boat. they just don't seal up like a fiberglass boat does. rides good, jumps on pad quickly, good top end, but has its negative sides. The water leaking into the compartments is something I wouldn't be able to stand.
Posted By: ssmith

Re: Xpress H22 B Hyper Lift hull - 02/03/20 11:31 PM

xpress builds a complete line of boats that run an fish good but they will not be mistaken for the way a glass boat of the same size works they are a private company they just use all Yamaha motors.
Posted By: CrappieXpress

Re: Xpress H22 B Hyper Lift hull - 02/04/20 05:00 AM

I’ve got a 2017 h22B. I Love it. I wouldn’t want to bass fish out of a center console but it would be manageable. Rides great and works well for my style of crappie fishing.
Posted By: Capt. Bryan

Re: Xpress H22 B Hyper Lift hull - 02/04/20 07:34 AM

Look at Excel also. Nice boats I almost pulled trigger on one before getting a bass boat.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum