Texas Fishing Forum

Table Rock Guide recommendations.

Posted By: Fork Fanatic

Table Rock Guide recommendations. - 01/23/20 06:29 PM

I’m headed to Table Rock the first week of May. Planning to hire a guide for a day of bass fishing on Table Rock. Any tips and guide recommendations are appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help.
Posted By: fouzman

Re: Table Rock Guide recommendations. - 01/23/20 06:32 PM

Pete Wenners

Just google his name.
Posted By: Dr. Hook

Re: Table Rock Guide recommendations. - 01/23/20 06:41 PM

I also recommend Pete. He also puts out a regular YouTube video. Might want to check that out....
Posted By: SC 210

Re: Table Rock Guide recommendations. - 01/23/20 07:10 PM

I fished with Pete as well good guy and learned a lot about reading electronics and drop shot fishing with him, we also flips spoons on deep docks as well
Posted By: FewJr

Re: Table Rock Guide recommendations. - 01/23/20 07:23 PM

Ericks Elite Guide Service.
Posted By: Mark Wendler

Re: Table Rock Guide recommendations. - 01/23/20 10:30 PM

I'm also planning on being there the first of May. I learned to bass fish on that lake back in the 80's. Mom lives on the lake near Shell Knob. I plan on fishing the main lake area around Cow & Little Cow Creek 1/2 the week and the Kings River arm the rest of the week. If you haven't hooked up with a guide by then, and need some tips, shoot me a PM and I'll help you out.

Re: Table Rock Guide recommendations. - 01/24/20 03:21 AM

Thanks Mark. I will try to get up with you for sure. We are staying at Water Mill Cove. Not sure what part of the lake that is. I won’t have my boat so we are pretty much stuck in that area except for the guide trip. The place we are staying does have canoes you can use so I’m thinking me and my son will fish a couple hours in the morning and also late afternoon. I’m getting married again on May 3rd after losing my wife 4 years ago to breast cancer and we will have 19 staying with us. We booked a 8 bedroom lodge for the week. We will just be fun fishing and enjoying the family and grandkids. Take care!!
Posted By: lakeforkfisherman

Re: Table Rock Guide recommendations. - 01/24/20 03:33 PM

I love TRL. This was last April. I’m holding the smallie (my first).

[Linked Image]
Posted By: KC angler

Re: Table Rock Guide recommendations. - 01/24/20 04:21 PM

Check out Eric Olliverson with Eric's elite guide service. He's a class act! won the most recent Costa event on Table Rock. Runs garmins and can show you some crazy stuff with livescope. His number is 417-234-6097. Tell him Noah sent you and he'll hook it up

Re: Table Rock Guide recommendations. - 01/27/20 08:13 PM

I appreciate the responses about Table Rock. Gonna give these guys a call to see who has an opening that week. I would love to catch a few smallmouth while we are there. Thanks again!
Posted By: fouzman

Re: Table Rock Guide recommendations. - 01/27/20 08:22 PM

Congratulations on getting married, Fork Fanatic! Sounds like a fun-filled family trip thumb

Re: Table Rock Guide recommendations. - 01/27/20 09:39 PM

Thanks. Never thought I would marry again but God had a plan I could have never dreamed of. Figured I would be by myself the rest of my life. Looking forward to the trip for sure.
Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Table Rock Guide recommendations. - 01/27/20 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by Fork Fanatic
Thanks. Never thought I would marry again but God had a plan I could have never dreamed of. Figured I would be by myself the rest of my life. Looking forward to the trip for sure.

God definitely has a plan for all of us. Glad you found someone special to finish your race here on earth. Call Eric Prey and tell him I sent ya. He has a popular radio talk show on one of the local stations there in Missouri.

https://focusedfishing.com/fishing-report
Posted By: Lake Fork Guide- James Caldemeyer

Re: Table Rock Guide recommendations. - 01/28/20 03:32 AM

Eric Prey
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum